Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women just don't forgive

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
There was the girl i was talking with last year but after i became direct about wanting to fuck her, we stopped talking. I tried contacting her a few weeks ago but of course she wont respond. Because you just cant go back with these things, in her mind all of this is a trick to get close to her, its inconceivable that i just want to see her again. And thats a brutal fact about women, they are sex centered. They arrange their social lives by assessing who they will fuck and who they wont.

The whole thing that men are sex obsessed dogs is BS. Its femoids who think of this shit all the time. Sometimes you just want to talk to a specific person but that person doesnt give a fuck. Even in the military punishments arent nearly as harsh. Ig turning back time is truly impossible. Gotta live with this shit forever.

185 views 0 replies
BRUTAL