Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women: "Inceldom needs to be normalized"

Nature will fix itself after the crooked ones will be eliminated

The only foids who talk like this are ugly reddit goblinas no one wants to fuck

A lot of normies got blackpilled in that thread it's a good read lol.

Who are they to decide who the subhumans are?

and a lot of times it’s jot just genetic shortfalls, it’s aspects of their personality that they aren’t even aware of themselves.

Implying that those two are completely seperate:feelshaha::feelskek:.

I believe it’s natural and normal for say 30 percent of men to never find a partner.

Yes, the 30% that should behaving children.

Criminal and antisocial men have more sexual partners and have sex earlier - incels.wiki

Antisocial, criminal and violent men have greater sexual access to women - incels.wiki

Male gang members have dramatically more female sexual partners - incels.wiki

Childhood bullies experience greater sexual success than non-bullies - incels.wiki

A lot of normies got blackpilled in that thread it's a good read lol.
Inevitable whenever foids start saying what they actually think and feel. Still love to see it tho.

Fucked up world

They believe that people are actually approaching us to begin with, to notice our "bad" personality...

It’s impossible to “rectify” the dating market if by fixing it you mean somehow making women date and sleep with men they simply don’t want to. That era is done.

I don't know where she's from but if this Bitch is from EU she's in for a rude awakening. :feelskek:

Meanwhile in Francistan....

im pretty sure that if I dint succed getting pussy in the next few years either 2 things will happen

I will either undo myself

or I will [ redacted ]

I am very sad :(

Blackpill is now spreading worldwide:blackpill: They'll never be able to stop this.

Why is it wrong to rape?

No objective ethics in a secular paradigm, which is what these retarded "natural selection" idiots are approaching this from.

Discussion: Why shouldn’t rape be legalised? Men are stronger than foids. If foids do not want to be raped they should go to the gym.

what the fuck does this even mean
"normalize"
we are not normal because were ugly so itll never be fucking normalized and even if it was then what?
are foids gonna pretend were not ugly and bang us now? are we gonna get money?
i dont get where this normalize shit is going

what the fuck does this even mean
"normalize"
we are not normal because were ugly so itll never be fucking normalized and even if it was then what?
are foids gonna pretend were not ugly and bang us now? are we gonna get money?
i dont get where this normalize shit is going
Go to the Reddit link and read the comments of OP. She knows that toilet dating preferences will lead to a large portion of men being left out of dating, so she wants to normalize being an incel. Surprisingly, a lot of Redditors debunk and reject her idea because it's impractical and immoral.

Biggest problem with their argument...

They whine and bitch when nature doesn't benefit them and expect society to make adjustments, but when it does we just have to accept it and society does not need to do jack shit

im pretty sure that if I dint succed getting pussy in the next few years either 2 things will happen

I will either undo myself

or I will [ redacted ]
You are not alone. This foid can see that masses of men are suffering the same fate as you, they just won't align with incels because that's wrongthink these days, but soon so many men will relate to us that it's undeniable that there is a problem. She's even agreeing that more than half of men will never have kids and are de facto incels, so you're actually a part of the majority. The way you're feeling is caused by pockets of society that are actively working to demoralize you. Undoing yourself is cowardly and letting them win.

Biggest problem with their argument...

They whine and bitch when nature doesn't benefit them and expect society to make adjustments, but when it does we just have to accept it and society does not need to do jack shit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/14h3vpz/comment/jp9rpr0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This Redditor went the other way and suggested that women should be socially conditioned instead of men. Suddenly the foid thinks that's immoral.

They really CAN'T feel empathy for us, seriously, even when they finally admit we were right all this time, they then start trying to justify this horrible situation saying that it isn't even a bad thing, hahahaha, very easy for her to say, she's talking about us and judging us from her position of priviledge, how disgusting!

Even if she was right and we could live a fullfilling life without sex, that doesn't eliminate the fact that our disgust towards women would be justified, because we find ourselves in this unfair situations because of THEIR prefferences, that means that we don't have to get along with women, we can start avoiding women as much as possible, kind of how MGTOW men do. Women are disgusted at men because men are shallow, then why can't we dothe same with them?

Foids are beginning to see just how unfair and one-sided the dating market is for men right now and their plan is to normalize inceldom. What do you think this will do for us?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/14h3vpz/discussion_why_shouldnt_there_be_losers_in_the/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/14h3vpz/comment/jp9j8cp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Of course most women lack the ability to think logically about situations like this. It never occurs to them that nothing good will come from significant portions of the male population having no investment in the future of the society, no kids, friends, family or sexual relations. Sex bots and artificial wombs are the only solution going forward as more and more women actually think like this.

Go to the Reddit link and read the comments of OP. She knows that toilet dating preferences will lead to a large portion of men being left out of dating, so she wants to normalize being an incel. Surprisingly, a lot of Redditors debunk and reject her idea because it's impractical and immoral.
not reading because that sounds dumb as fuck
sorry
women wouldnt fuck ugly men even if they had to by law

They really CAN'T feel empathy for us, seriously, even when they finally admit we were right all this time, they then start trying to justify this horrible situation saying that it isn't even a bad thing, hahahaha, very easy for her to say, she's talking about us and judging us from her position of priviledge, how disgusting!

Even if she was right and we could live a fullfilling life without sex, that doesn't eliminate the fact that our disgust towards women would be justified, because we find ourselves in this unfair situations because of THEIR prefferences, that means that we don't have to get along with women, we can start avoiding women as much as possible, kind of how MGTOW men do. Women are disgusted at men because men are shallow, then why can't we dothe same with them?
Of course most women lack the ability to think logically about situations like this. It never occurs to them that nothing good will come from significant portions of the male population having no investment in the future of the society, no kids, friends, family or sexual relations. Sex bots and artificial wombs are the only solution going forward as more and more women actually think like this.
You guys really need to give closer attention to this foid's replies. She knows exactly what's going on and how bad the situation is for men. She just doesn't give a fuck and wants us to suffer because the alternative would be to choose men based on their ability to provide, loyalty, values, etc. All things that the modern foid doesn't care about. Don't view her as a clueless foid who would change her mind if she knew how bad things really are. I'm not even expecting her to agree that women or the system should change, but she doubles down with her view that men should just be okay with inceldom.

Last edited:
C
not reading because that sounds dumb as fuck
sorry
women wouldnt fuck ugly men even if they had to by law
If we're determining who's ugly based on women's dating choices, then the majority of men are ugly to women. Foids don't even hide that fact anymore. Can you explain how most ugly men got women for all of human history until the last 50 years?

If sexbots and artificial wombs actually happened... when they happen, it's going to completely destroy these harlots beyond redemption.

They shouldn't be spouting this horseshit, after finally admitting that we are right. The smartest ones (especially those thinking about their daughters, granddaughters) would be getting on their knees and begging for fucking forgiveness.

If sexbots and artificial wombs actually happened... when they happen, it's going to completely destroy these harlots beyond redemption.

They shouldn't be spouting this horseshit, after finally admitting that we are right. The smartest ones (especially those thinking about their daughters, granddaughters) would be getting on their knees and begging for fucking forgiveness.
Artificial wombs were applied to other animals and some of them worked. Following this breakthrough, the UN and almost every nation drafted and ratified laws against "assisted human reproduction", which includes artificial wombs and cloning. Do you really think they'd ever allow that tech to proliferate?

Honestly, it's hard to predict how men will react to the increasingly undeniable fact that there is something wrong with the dating market. So many men are demoralized and bluepilled beyond help. But at the same time, desperate times makes people do radical things.

The bitch is probably telling the other toilets to date us in order to increase her chances with Chad.
Thing is, all who agree, are thinking the same thing. :blackpill:

That sub thinks women are perfect eugenicists who should never be opposed or criticized. This is why i think blackpilled normies and foids are even more dangerous and sadistic, because now they feel justified at the genetic molecular level in leaving you to die.

ain't noway im reading all that jfl

C

If we're determining who's ugly based on women's dating choices, then the majority of men are ugly to women. Foids don't even hide that fact anymore. Can you explain how most ugly men got women for all of human history until the last 50 years?
because back then you could betabuxx and live without worrying about getting cucked
now that social media exists a better option than you is always a swipe away
women can pick and choose now
thats what changed in fifty years

That sub thinks women are perfect eugenicists who should never be opposed or criticized. This is why i think blackpilled normies and foids are even more dangerous and sadistic, because now they feel justified at the genetic molecular level in leaving you to die.
Exactly.

Honestly, it's hard to predict how men will react to the increasingly undeniable fact that there is something wrong with the dating market. So many men are demoralized and bluepilled beyond help. But at the same time, desperate times makes people do radical things.

And based things.

Make prostitution readily available and affordable

but she doubles down with her view that men should just be okay with inceldom
That's why I'm talking about, they can't feel empathy towards us even if they realize we are right.

Make prostitution readily available and affordable
When that happens, I'm going to your country to fuck those blond stacies like a wild animal :ahegao::ahegao:

normalize men killing themselves at a rate of 100%

This reddit post reminds me of Marie Antoinette who said, "Let them eat cake..." She lost her head over it, and rightfully so.

This is just advocating for and normalizing eugenics, read between the lines and you find out that this "not shaming men for being lonely" thing actually boils down to accepting your fate as a perceived genetic subhuman and let your bloodline die because normies ask you to.
Why is it wrong to rape?

No objective ethics in a secular paradigm, which is what these retarded "natural selection" idiots are approaching this from.
Exactly, they are contradicting their own logic by being for a "survival of the fittest" type eugenics, while at the same time defending women from a moral standpoint. By their logic, there is no morality or ethics whatsoever so rape or violence against women should not be wrong, since there is no right or wrong in nature. These blackpilled normies just hate incels and want them dead as much as bluepilled ones.