Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women in public are brutal.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
I can’t deal with going out in public anymore. Whenever I walk past a group of women I get insulted and sometimes even yelled at. Derogatory comments like “why would you go out with a face like that” or “you should consider a mask”. It’s not even subtle anymore, it used to be snickers and whispered insults but now it’s all directly to me. I just can’t anymore. Why is this okay, and why does nobody care about it.

Derogatory comments like “why would you go out with a face like that” or “you should consider a mask”
I mean, they have a point
8327.jpg

Sounds like a larp tbqhngl (live action role-playing to be quite honest not gonna lie)

I can’t deal with going out in public anymore. Whenever I walk past a group of women I get insulted and sometimes even yelled at. Derogatory comments like “why would you go out with a face like that” or “you should consider a mask”. It’s not even subtle anymore, it used to be snickers and whispered insults but now it’s all directly to me. I just can’t anymore. Why is this okay, and why does nobody care about it.

I once fucked a sock and threw in an anthill. Was that you?

Sounds like a larp tbqhngl (live action role-playing to be quite honest not gonna lie)

This. Describe face. Make sketch. Want see.

Why not slap them?

Wear a mask? That's not a bad idea tbh. Ski masks can look pretty cool
5571da69ecad04481e1d2ba5 1136 852

Shameless whores

This is one thing that us big scary ogrecels don't have to worry about. Cunts would never say that around us because they're too afraid of being attacked or raped by us.

Quicksave and bash their skulls in with a daedric Warhammer (in skyrim)

I hate going outside because I see beautiful femoids that will never be mine

I can't promote violence but if someone is insulting you in public, there is something wrong in the world if you're supposed to just take it IMHO.

"Talk shit, get hit".