Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women in academia

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
How did this happen?

Yes, obviously women can excel in memorization, which is something education focuses on by a suspicious amount. But critical and creative thinking is more or less an impossibility for them. What good does a mindless drone repeating someone else's speech do for anyone?

true, a vast majority of them are retarded and can barely do shit

they have higher grades in (((school))) because not only do they emphasize memorization, if a foid submitted a shitty paper, shed get a same score or higher compared to a male(unless hes good looking) who submitted a good paper

also certain behaviors of foids are permitted more than men, foids can have their phone out, talk in class, wear whorish clothing

meanwhile a guy can say something without raising his hand and the teacher will yell at him
Yes, it's a proven fact in my country that women are graded higher for the same performance as a male would be :feelskek::feelskek:

The whole academic and educational world is more or less tailored for women. You thrive by accepting anything and everything you're told at face value and being able to repeat it word for word. Women love following an authority. The need to question and dig deeper is a male trait.

25-50% of researchers are female

The vast majority of them are in liberal arts and pseudo-sciences like psychology.

2021 09 12 14 02 26

Most of them graduate from College with a diploma in Social Sciences. Fuck them.

It started with foid rights and we all know who started foid rights

I disagree that "critical and creative thinking is more or less an impossibility for them." That most of them end up getting distracted by the demands of the womb/motherhood doesn't mean they aren't as capable as men in academia. There could be a desperation on the part of men related to male disposability which compels men to go all out in attempting to attain distinction/status/money etc, an urgency foids don't have because they aren't disposable. Anyway there was a foid who earned a Ph.D in mathematics from Princeton. Stratosphere IQ. What did she do with the degree? Teach elementary school. :feelshaha:

It made academia worse:

• With women in academia, bullshit such as participation, group projects, and essay style exams became part of the grade. Women suck at answering objective questions
  • The academic workplace is like walking through a minefield, where any comment can be misconstrued as sexist or racist
  • Female and feminized male professors like it when a student visits and chats with them after class; some even encourage it! Objective grading is going the way of the dodo
  • Lab spaces are hamstrung by idiotic safety regulations --- undergraduates doing research must be supervised, always wear a lab coat even if you're there for 5 minutes, and even a tiny cut on your finger from a broken beaker needs to be reported
  • The greatest scientist in history would have been cancelled --- brilliant scientists such as Newton & Tesla would've been called creeps and gotten fired. Feynman & Einstein would have been cancelled for being 'sexist misogynists'

It made academia worse:

• With women in academia, bullshit such as participation, group projects, and essay style exams became part of the grade. Women suck at answering objective questions
  • The academic workplace is like walking through a minefield, where any comment can be misconstrued as sexist or racist
  • Female and feminized male professors like it when a student visits and chats with them after class; some even encourage it! Objective grading is going the way of the dodo
  • Lab spaces are hamstrung by idiotic safety regulations --- undergraduates doing research must be supervised, always wear a lab coat even if you're there for 5 minutes, and even a tiny cut on your finger from a broken beaker needs to be reported
  • The greatest scientist in history would have been cancelled --- brilliant scientists such as Newton & Tesla would've been called creeps and gotten fired. Feynman & Einstein would have been cancelled for being 'sexist misogynists'
All correct.

That last point is especially curious. It's true that the most brilliant people usually don't give two shits about acting "appropriate", whereas working with females, it's absolutely crucial. Women just ruin everything I guess.
I disagree that "critical and creative thinking is more or less an impossibility for them." That most of them end up getting distracted by the demands of the womb/motherhood doesn't mean they aren't as capable as men in academia.
I'm basing my opinion on the fact that 98% of women were mindless NPCs all the way back in elementary school, whereas a good 15-25% of men displayed some ability to independent thought. This was all way before any reproductive question was relevant.

They do seem to be particularly weak (or disinterested) in systems. Understanding how a bunch of smaller mechanisms interact together to form a large complex system. This kind of thinking, be it in academia, work, hobby or otherwise is almost the exclusive domain of men in my experience.

Considering how women are evil I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of them stole the work from somebody else.
Yes, plus their "achievements" are blown out of proportion.

I remember at school girls weren't good in philosophy, not creative in literature like writing prose and poems, they didn't choose economical fields etc They would do good in math and physics but such things are only laws to memorize and know how to apply them. Boys were just lazy to learn them because as a man you need the motivation to do something. Women lack creativeness, motivation and critical thinking.

How did this happen?

Yes, obviously women can excel in memorization, which is something education focuses on by a suspicious amount. But critical and creative thinking is more or less an impossibility for them. What good does a mindless drone repeating someone else's speech do for anyone?
They can cuz everything is given to them and life is extremely easy, also I asked out a roastie prof, she was disgusted by me
because as a man you need the motivation to do something
Yes sad