Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women implicitly want incels dead.

• Thread starter big nose bug eyes
  • Start date
big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
Women know men love sex and also know that hugs/kisses improve your lifespan and happiness. There's articles about this shit every day.

Surely they at least understand CONCEPTUALLY what it would be like without a few days of intimacy? Weeks, even?

What about years? The average girl would commit suicide. They can't even fathom what incels go through, most of us have felt no intimacy through our lives and the ones that have understand how much more alive and happy they felt back then.

Yet they don't care because "durr you're not entitled to girls". They know damn well most of us are suicidal from a lack of intimacy but when given the choice for a pity fuck or at least a hug or something vs. suicide they would choose to have the man suicide 10 times out of 10. Hell, make prostitution illegal while ur at it so incels can't even simulate intimacy with a woman. Fuck this planet man

tenor.gif

"durr you're not entitled to girls".

Absolute ragefuel. Women statistically would die if they did not recieve all the entitlements they get for just being women.

foids would rather have make love with their own shit than incels

They would literally rather fuck dogs,horses,camels,eels,snakes etc then fuck 1 incel

try explicitly
inceltears actually want us dead

Look women were made to eliminate incels from the gene pool through refusing to fuck us. why would you think they have any sympathy at all for us? that is their evil nature.

If it was up to them we would be put in labor camps.

All they need is 1 chad to knock up hundreds of women, incels are better off dead to them.

My crush would probably start a petition to have me destroyed, she will never understand how much I could love her. In the end females will lose once they realize that chad doesn’t want them and we’re all dead to take them as well

Women: *want incels dead*
Incels: *in return meme about killing women*
Women: *wtf we need to stop this*
(((Reddit))):

I actually think it's hilarious we offend people so badly they want to kill us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And then those women will proceed to say "you'll find someone who loves you" bs