Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women haven't changed since the time of Schopenhauer

dnw but i'm sure it's high iq

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein . . . Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters . . ." ~ Cato the Elder
They haven’t changed since at least before 149 BC

Nature doesn't change, it's in their nature. The sooner you accept it the less ragefuel it would be.

Another high IQ moment at 8:00 :
Nature has appointed that the propagation of the species shall be the business of men who are young, strong and hansome (chad) so that the race may not degenerate. This is the firm will and purpose of nature in regard to the species and it finds its expression in the passions of women.

He was considered one of the greatest philosophers by niche, yup should read about it. He was really giga iq
I already know something about that scene, and trust me, he is better than Nietzsche.

Nothing will ever override human nature, not even 100 billion years of evolution