Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have zero value for me after mAsTuRbAtIoN

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
goes to show that women are not everything - ok, without them youre depressed, but with them you only fug thm like once or twice a day then you get tired of it/lack semen or energy

TLDR, up to 2h per day spent with women, (if not less), will be actually interesting and good time investment. anything above 2h or whatever your own personal limit is will make both of you bored of each other

When the TLDR version is as long as the initial post itself, jfl.

so then women had value for you before masturbation? NIGGA U DO REALIZE YOU ARE ON AN INCEL FORUM THIS NIGGA GOTTA BE BAITIN :chad::chad::chad:

schizopill destroyed OP

goes to show that women are not everything - ok, without them youre depressed, but with them you only fug thm like once or twice a day then you get tired of it/lack semen or energy

TLDR, up to 2h per day spent with women, (if not less), will be actually interesting and good time investment. anything above 2h or whatever your own personal limit is will make both of you bored of each other
MODS !!!!!
PIN THIS !

it's called post nut clarity bro.

if we somehow had that effect permanently women would stop existing as a gender. imagine talking to a woman when she doesn't spark anything sexual in you, since they have no personality whatsoever.

It's only first 10-15 minutes after fap when I loathe foids like I should. But then my sex drive is back to normal, even though my willy is still weak and hurtful for another go.

They're good for cooking, cleaning, and vagina

Whenever I feel any need for a foid I would just be a coomer and get rid that feeling.

oh i hate women even when im horny.
Same. But you know when I'm horny I want to have sex with them, obviously. When I'm in my state of post nut clarity I feel indifferent towards women and don't care about them at all.

testosterone fuck with us

how come we don't have test blockers who work specifically on sex drive by now? The world would be a better place if all men could take a drug to stop being horny all the time

Just copemaxx theory :feelskek:

I immediately close the pr0n window.

Post ejaculation sadness

When the TLDR version is as long as the initial post itself, jfl.
JFL

Agree with this. Imagine having to spend entire days with a foid just for a few hours of pleasure. This is why i prefer hooker foids.
It's only first 10-15 minutes after fap when I loathe foids like I should. But then my sex drive is back to normal, even though my willy is still weak and hurtful for another go.

This is the male condition. We are constantly suffering from brain fog.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back