Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women have won

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know what to say anymore guys, I think were past the event horizon when it comes to female empowerment

Being born female basically guarantees that youll live like some god, you will get to have your cake and eat it too, youll live a long and happy worry free life of hedonism and pleasure

I dont see this situation changing, Chads and Chadlites are happy to oppress us as long as they have to have sex

What is there for us sub8 guys in this world? We really have no worth beyond being spare organ donors

Just reopen auschwitz already, Ill march myself there voluntarily, I have no motivation to continue anyway

Women won before we were born.

Blame feminism.

Its time to accept our defeat. Feminism won. Women won. Soon they'll rule this planet while we'll be treated as slaves. There's nothing to look forward to now. Its time to rope.

Women have always had it much easier than men. They haven't won just now, they've just always been winning

They won the moment they were able to falsely accuse a man of rape and not get in trouble for it.

Men lost the moment WW2 started.

Jfl 10000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man that reproduced. The notion that every man gets a wife is a product of modernity.

I dont know what to say anymore guys, I think were past the event horizon when it comes to female empowerment

Being born female basically guarantees that youll live like some god, you will get to have your cake and eat it too, youll live a long and happy worry free life of hedonism and pleasure

I dont see this situation changing, Chads and Chadlites are happy to oppress us as long as they have to have sex

What is there for us sub8 guys in this world? We really have no worth beyond being spare organ donors

Just reopen auschwitz already, Ill march myself there voluntarily, I have no motivation to continue anyway
Women won before we were born.
Men lost the moment WW2 started.
Brutal, I will never admit defeat :feels::feels::feels:

Same bro, fuck this shit.

I will nevER surrendER

You mean Jews won.

Jfl 10000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man that reproduced. The notion that every man gets a wife is a product of modernity.
we can easily get genetically adjusted to the 'modern' state in 10 thousand years. most whites, arabs and asians have. it's only a question of what happens to the sluts. if they're stoned or die of starvation on the streets then we'll have less sluts in the next generation. don't think that the ancient system is the 'natural' one, societies like that were beaten into submission by monogamous societies. turns out if you don't have a waifu you don't care about much other than saving your skin

They've won nothing. They're going to burn in hell.

Its time to accept our defeat. Feminism won. Women won. Soon they'll rule this planet while we'll be treated as slaves. There's nothing to look forward to now. Its time to rope.
We may have lost now but a revolution is inevitable. In any system the elites(chad and women) are low in numbers and individual power and cannot chain us unless we chain ourselves with their lies and learn to love those chains. Soycucks Betasimps and malefeminists form the armies they use. Someday these armies have to wake up and join our side

For now,yes they can live their life’s full of pleasure and hedonism which we will never have and it’s so unjust
They've won nothing. They're going to burn in hell.

Attachments

• 41FF8706-AAD7-4491-B8C4-5D21EE9BC943.jpeg
    41FF8706-AAD7-4491-B8C4-5D21EE9BC943.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
you will get to have your cake and eat it too, youll live a long and happy worry free life of hedonism and pleasure

Brutal truthpill here.
They are living the best life while we are rotting in agony despite being in our best years.

It's hard to make peace with it. One shot at life, and this is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back