Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Women have unlimited options"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
tveut1z0f4e11.png

Once in a while, the inferior gender, also known as women, will boast about their unlimited options by telling us that women have sex with who they want; men have sex with who they can.

While this is true, women will never be honest about it and admit that there is nothing inherently noble about being a whore.

Having unlimited options does not make you noble; the way you deal with them does. If I choose to consume an unlimited amount of food, does that make me noble? No, it makes me fat and sick.

Worse even: women had to do absolutely nothing for that amount of options. It is not like they deserve it.

So what's noble about a woman who has unlimited options? Committing to one man and starting a family. Again: there is nothing inherently noble about being a whore.

Her username says it all lol

What the fuck do you even mean with being noble? Sounds like cope to me

What the fuck do you even mean with being noble? Sounds like cope to me
The opposite of vice is virtue; self-control. Women who sleep around have given themselves to sins of the flesh, and therefore are not virtuous; noble. Women who commit to one man and start a family have rejected the sins, and therefore are closer to a virtuous life than their promiscuous counterparts.

The opposite of vice is virtue; self-control. Women who sleep around have given themselves to sins of the flesh, and therefore are not virtuous; noble. Women who commit to one man and start a family have rejected the sins, and therefore are closer to a virtuous life than their promiscuous counterparts.
I see, a christiancuck

And thats why violence against women is not a crime. It is justice.

High IQ based thread

I see, a christiancuck
No. Repressing your desires does not make you Christian; it makes you civilized.

Do you agree that promiscuity is bad for society?

Do you agree that self-control is more important in life than impulsive behavior?

Do you agree that someone who rejects promiscuity for commitment is closer to a virtuous life than someone who embraces promiscuity and rejects commitment?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you and I have no disagreement.

Idrc. I just want to have sex with giga stacy

Fine, but we are no better than women if we copy their promiscuous behavior.

Nope, a key that can open any lock is a valuable key, but a lock that can be opened with many keys is a useless lock. ;)

Nope, a key that can open any lock is a valuable key, but a lock that can be opened with many keys is a useless lock. ;)
If men embraced promiscuity, civilization would collapse. Families are the nucleus of society. One has to commit in order to have a family. Sleeping around does more harm than good in the long run, regardless of which gender is doing it.

What a cringe wannabe "bad bitch"

Water.
But yeah, I agree.