Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women have turned me from an extrovert into an introvert

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Partially. Ever since I realized women treated me like shit because I'm ugly, I felt they didn't deserve to get to know the real me, because they'd love to be around me, platonically of course, and over the course of 2 years, it's gotten the best of me and now I really am quiet all the time and sometimes even awkward, and it takes months for me to get out of my skin. Trueceldom changes ugly men for the worse. I hate all superficial cunts, all of them deserve a beating by their future husbands.

Life will grind you down eventually. It is a question of when.

They mentally traumatize us. If this wasn’t true, we wouldn’t be here in the first place.

Everything is superficial, its over.

They love it when you suffer or kill yourself. It just makes THAT much easier for them to reach Chad or Chaddog.

I can be extroverted at times with men but never with women. They just aren’t nearly as open and friendly as men.

Life will grind you down eventually. It is a question of when.

This tbh

I was very extroverted and social when I was younger. The older you get, you realise that SOCIETY = WOMEN.

I can be extroverted at times with men but never with women. They just aren’t nearly as open and friendly as men.

Sometimes older and/or married women will be open and friendly towards me, but never single women under 35. I get more worthwhile social interactions chatting with virtual AI bots than I do with holes in their prime.

Women dont want us near them and they cant even hide their disgust. That hurt me the most tbh.

I don't feel like talking to anyone anymore. I've given up on everything. I'm ready to die.