Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have ruined it because how rude modern women have become

Men were always this "toxic," because that's just how we are: it's masculine banter. Then these women come into our space, don't like the social atmosphere of it, and demand to change it to suit themselves, despite the fact they're new and don't belong, and then all of a sudden, we men are considered "toxic" for defending our rightful hobby from invasion.

I'm not denying modern women are absolute cunts, either, but it's not the fault of gamers, that's for goddamn sure.

Anything foids get involved in eventually turns to shit.

Men were always this "toxic," because that's just how we are: it's masculine banter. Then these women come into our space, don't like the social atmosphere of it, and demand to change it to suit themselves, despite the fact they're new and don't belong, and then all of a sudden, we men are considered "toxic" for defending our rightful hobby from invasion.

I'm not denying modern women are absolute cunts, either, but it's not the fault of gamers, that's for goddamn sure.
Realistically women dont have hobbies they appear in male spaces souly for attention nothing more. As a side note lifefuel to see this people need to stop tolerating their bullshit.

Anything foids get involved in eventually turns to shit.
Ive met tons of rude women in online gaming attacking me unprovoked and outta nowhere so it goes both ways

Realistically women dont have hobbies they appear in male spaces souly for attention nothing more. As a side note lifefuel to see this people need to stop tolerating their bullshit.
They saw gamers as an untapped market for male attention. A market they created themselves, considering most gamers are the low-status, ugly males that have been sidelined and maligned by females for so many years.

I fucking hate how holes are invading online gaming. The one male space that we had outside of forums like these, where we could feel relaxed and express ourselves the way God and nature intended - free of filter and inhibition, is gone.

Ive met tons of rude women in online gaming attacking me unprovoked and outta nowhere so it goes both ways
I replied GJ once to somebody who pulled a 1v3 clutch and they replied, "why are you talking to me?" I checked their profile and it was very feminine so it was obviously a hole. I replied with, "get professional help, plus kys." Got a week long comms ban. Completely worth it.

I replied GJ once to somebody who pulled a 1v3 clutch and they replied, "why are you talking to me?" I checked their profile and it was very feminine so it was obviously a hole. I replied with, "get professional help, plus kys." Got a week long comms ban. Completely worth it.
What game? Aaaand what is a GJ?

What game? Aaaand what is a GJ?
Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox (this was years ago, pre all of the trannyism). How the fuck do not know what gj is? It's "good job."

Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox (this was years ago, pre all of the trannyism). How the fuck do not know what gj is? It's "good job."
Because no one ever told me and people barely use it

View: https://youtu.be/jL0aVqVslSE

If women werent that toxic then maybe these men wouldnt be either JFL

It simply doesnt work for this womans arguement the whole meta of the environment is irony, they are all acting ironically, everything they are saying is not literal and is a joke an in joke and should be taken as such, TO BOTH SEXES AS THEY DO THIS TO EACH OTHER. THIS NUKES HER ARGUMENT COMPLETELY STONE DEAD.

Also at one stage, she said unprovoked to one of the "toxic men", "oh my god go fuck yourself", so LITERALLY ALL OF HER ARGUMENTS ABOUT THE MEN BEING ARE NUKED BY THIS ALONE, as if she applied her own logic to herself, she herself is THE MOST TOXIC IN THE ROOM.

THIS ACTUALLY SUMS UP FEMINISM TOXIC FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEEEE TEEEE HEEEEE.

I dont speak cheeseburger