Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have privileges because of their gender

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m not making this post to say that women don’t/cannot possess any social struggles or that they have it easy in all regards of life, but as women,they do have a lot of social privilege, and in many ways (points mentioned are not *always* true, but are true in a lot of circumstances)

1. A woman doesn’t have to tailor herself to be sexually desirable to the same extent that men do

By being a woman, men will automatically pursue her I’ve seen girls that are fat, not too pretty, and with trash personalities still manage to have a man by their side A man with these deficits will *not* have a woman by their side, and self improvement is critical if they want that. Self improvement is necessary for everyone, yes, but self improvement for women is mostly not what’s standing between them and a successful sex life/relationship. This leads to my next point

Women will always have larger social circles than men

A lot of people both men and women, love being around women and having women in their life to support them Due to this women don’t have to generally deal with loneliness in terms of friendships/relationships to the same extent that a man does, because she possesses a quality that makes her inherently desirable and that is the beauty of womanhood As a man we have to reach out to women to get their attention As a woman, you are the one reached out to It’s a *massive * social benefit

3. The attention of women is seen as valuable

Not just that, but not getting the attention of women is looked down on by *both* sexes. Nothing society hates more than men that can’t sexually please women are virgins, or seen as unworthy to be in a relationship with. You always hear the phrase “you don’t get any girls” as said to men but you never hear “you don’t get men” said to women The value of a man is damn near defined by his relationship to women, how many he’s had sex with, etc.

Can some of the above still be a challenge for women? Absolutely But let’s not act like it’s not 1000x easier

Ok.
So many paragraphs to explain how water is wet

Life on creative mode with cheats and hack codes

Do you think I can surpass your post count ?
In a few months you’ll surpass the posts i have from consistently posting here for 4.5 years

I give up
Recluse, why are you browsing soydit just to copy-paste this shit. Go fucking read a book or do something productive like getting out from your house.

Even, go play video games, wasting your times with this shit, are not gonna bring back all those lose times.

Life on main menu mode with godmode enabled, cheats, and hacks

The fact that there are almost no femcel makes it clear. Even an avarage can have a legion of simps after her, a woman is only alone if she really wants to.

lmfao i knew it was copypasta from the w ay it was written...
recluse has a very unique way of wording / stringing his sentences that clearly did not align with this style of posting at all.
still great threat

Your avi has been severely bullied because of your water threads (in GTA).