Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have HORRIBLE taste in personalities. Women are attracted to BAD personalities.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I'm sick of seeing people who seem to be partly blackpilled conceding that "personality" helps if you have the required looks.

Women are attracted to scumbags. They are attracted to the opposite of what is good.

Gang bangers are extremely popular with women. Women LOVE violent men. They love psychopaths. They're attracted to dark triad traits. I know, water is wet, but it needs to be repeated until despicable women are called out on their despicable insults towards ugly men.

Women are NOT attracted to kindness. If Chad is kind, it is a turnoff.

Women are NOT attracted to sense of humor. If Chad has a sense of humor, it's a turnoff. They want to laugh at Chad being UNFUNNY.

The kind of personality women enjoy is a loud, obnoxious douchebag who drinks an entire pitcher of beer at a bowling alley, shouts retarded shit at the top of his lungs, and slaps girls' asses as they're on the approach.

If a woman tells you you're "sweet" or "nice" or gives you any other compliment (other than maybe "hot"), she is NOT attracted to you.

If a woman tells you you're a "jerk" or a "douchebag" or an "asshole," you have a MUCH better chance. What does that tell you?

Tl;dr: Women, go fuck yourselves, you liars. You are not the arbiters of a man's character. It is exactly the opposite. If a woman thinks you have a good personality, you are doing something wrong. If women genuinely hate you, and don't want to have sex with you, you're likely a good person.

Ironically women have bad personalities too, dark triadmaxx

Jordan Peterson sees this selective behavior as a good thing for the evolution of humanity :society:, easy to say when you were given your oneitis. What stands is what your wrote OP.

Nope they like Chads Personality is a Cope there was a Chad Lite in my College that always got Laid because of his Looks if a Chad plays Dungeons & Dragons its Socially Acceptable because he is Chad

Few months ago in my country (Israel) a carrier criminal stabbed to death a 50 years old innocent man, healthcare worker, for absolutely nothing. And when the police came to arrest the filth, his girlfriend, a legit 8, fought with the police and got a bullet for him. I just don't understand this world. He has a girlfriend, and I don't.

Few months ago in my country (Israel) a carrier criminal stabbed to death a 50 years old innocent man, healthcare worker, for absolutely nothing. And when the police came to arrest the filth, his girlfriend, a legit 8, fought with the police and got a bullet for him. I just don't understand this world. He has a girlfriend, and I don't.

:feelswhat:

@Adolf Hitler gas it
In die Gaskammer soll er gehen

Water, but good OP

Adam Sandler Water GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Jordan Peterson sees this selective behavior as a good thing for the evolution of humanity :society:, easy to say when you were given your oneitis. What stands is what your wrote OP.
GOOD THING FOR HUMANITY JFL LOOK AT WHAT WERE AT RIGHT NOW JORDAN YOU FUCKING JEW. If it's good then I must be 6ft tall

Gang bangers are extremely popular with women. Women LOVE violent men. They love psychopaths. They're attracted to dark triad traits. I know, water is wet, but it needs to be repeated until despicable women are called out on their despicable insults towards ugly men.
Women are NOT attracted to sense of humor. If Chad has a sense of humor, it's a turnoff.
They want to laugh at Chad being UNFUNNY.
They laugh to SIGNAL SUPPORT. Women actually can't tell when something is funny, they just laugh along with a crowd to belong. Comedians know this well, they know that it's the men in the crowd who laugh genuinely, and women laugh along to belong to the group. If the crowd were 100% women, any self-respecting comedian would just walk out, it will be less harmful to his career if he did.

Anyone not sold on this, ask a woman to tell you a joke. This will reveal to you what she thinks is funny. It will either be a shitty memorized joke (ask for an original joke), or she will just insult you. Women can't tell the difference between a joke that is funny and an insult. They think every joke has to have a butt, that a joke can't be funny without an offended party, so their attempt at humor starts with offense and ends there also.

I'm sick of seeing people who seem to be partly blackpilled conceding that "personality" helps if you have the required looks.

Women are attracted to scumbags. They are attracted to the opposite of what is good.

Women are NOT attracted to sense of humor. If Chad has a sense of humor, it's a turnoff. They want to laugh at Chad being UNFUNNY.

The kind of personality women enjoy is a loud, obnoxious douchebag who drinks an entire pitcher of beer at a bowling alley, shouts retarded shit at the top of his lungs, and slaps girls' asses as they're on the approach.

If a woman tells you you're "sweet" or "nice" or gives you any other compliment (other than maybe "hot"), she is NOT attracted to you.

If a woman tells you you're a "jerk" or a "douchebag" or an "asshole," you have a MUCH better chance. What does that tell you?

Tl;dr: Women, go fuck yourselves, you liars. You are not the arbiters of a man's character. It is exactly the opposite. If a woman thinks you have a good personality, you are doing something wrong. If women genuinely hate you, and don't want to have sex with you, you're likely a good person.
Good point man.