Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill women hate nice guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
poor sap, looks like he's in his 40's, probably never dated, of course women would be all "you will make some other girl so happy"
he comes across as too nice, if a woman wrote the same thing guys would be all over her cause they want those qualities in a woman.
looks > personality always.

nrg3zb1y26p01.png

Dear God please don't let this be me @ mid 40s.

Women like goodlooking nice guys

Its over

women dont hate niceuys.

they hate ugly guys

"Awwwww, I'm sure you'll find someone!!! :) [Not me though! EW. tehee]"

“Single Mommies” cuck

Nice guys = cucks, dont ever forget that. Also dont ever fucking give these whores any sort of validation unless you're trying to get pussy.

semen is clear theory

Women like goodlooking nice guys

Yeah this thread is giga cope. We could just act like "confident" assholes if women specifically didn't like nice guys. Women hate ugly guys op, get it straight.

All of these nice guys are unattractive

Just wear a hat theory

Women use the nice guys for bux, they will just have sex with nice guys after they went to thug/chad cock carousel. The ugliest man in the World can score significant quantity of pussy if he is a thug and, a significant amout of men that are 6/10 to 9/10 (sometimes even higher) in looks have trouble in free sex because they are nice guys.

Some guys have the nice thing so in core that if they manage to be in a relationship, they will be cucked eve if they best the man fucking their women in cash and looks. Nice guys always get the scraps and craps.