Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women HATE alpha males and JBW is largely bullshit

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The red pill is so fucking full of shit it's not even funny. Women don't want alpha men. They want submissive slaves. If women love alphas so much then why is Trump doing HORRIBLY with women even in spite of being more alpha than Obama? His approval among women has actually gone down, so much in fact that it could easily destroy any chance he has of winning 2020.

Women care about 2 things, and 2 things only: Good looking chads to fuck, and finding a subservient beta to exploit once she feels she is getting too old for chad. And that's it. Acting "alpha" to women will NOT make you attractive to them. All it will do is piss them off because they were denied what they wanted. If a chad says no to a woman, she isn't going to think to herself "OMG HE SAID NO I WANT HIM EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!", but rather she will think "WHAT???? BUT I AM A PRINCESS!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY NO!!!! I AM GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!".

And as for all this JBW bullshit. Look at this fucking video of Asian women explaining why they like white men more (it auto-starts at the right place) :

Note how she says that she likes white men more than Asian ones because they are more likely to be her slave and do her dishes for her! Just fucking lol at all this JBW bullshit. This Asian woman is a perfect example of how flawed JBW theory is. Yes women want white men more......because they will do the fucking dishes with her instead of actually expecting her to be an actual housewife. In other words they love white men because they are the ultimate cucks/beta husbands. And this makes even more sense when you consider how traditionally strict Asian culture is in regards to female gender roles.

Now, does this mean there is NO truth to JBW? No. I do actually agree that white chads look better than chads of other races. But how many white guys are actually chads? Few. And yet, lots of them get married to foreign foids anyway. Why? BECAUSE WHITE MEN ARE THE ULTIMATE BETABUX!!!!!!

Just lawl at thinking 90% of JBW isn't merely the result of women seeing white guys as being better beta bitches to exploit. Yes there may be an overall greater preference for white chads vs other chads but the overwhelming majority of foreign women that date whites do so because they want cucked beta husbands who pay for their stuff for them and yet still do all the work the wife is traditionally expected to do. JBW may not be completely horseshit but it still largely is. And the whole meme about the bad boy alpha is 100% shite.

meh i think women just care about good looks and nothing more. alpha beta etc are just side things that happen but generally don’t have a real effect on the women, there’s no correlation. For example if you’re good looking and nice they want you, good looking and mean they want you, ugly and nice they don’t want you ugly and asshole they hate you

i’m sure they would love for their chads to be submissive but chads know they’re the shit so they won’t put up w it while betas (ugly men) will

meh i think women just care about good looks and nothing more. alpha beta etc are just side things that happen but generally don’t have a real effect on the women, there’s no correlation. For example if you’re good looking and nice they want you, good looking and mean they want you, ugly and nice they don’t want you ugly and asshole they hate you

i’m sure they would love for their chads to be submissive but chads know they’re the shit so they won’t put up w it while betas (ugly men) will

This!

Cope. Women are naturally submissive and want Chad to dominate them.

Note how she says that she likes white men more than Asian ones because they are more likely to be her slave and do her dishes for her! Just fucking lol at all this JBW bullshit. This Asian woman is a perfect example of how flawed JBW theory is. Yes women want white men more......because they will do the fucking dishes with her instead of actually expecting her to be an actual housewife. In other words they love white men because they are the ultimate cucks/beta husbands. And this makes even more sense when you consider how traditionally strict Asian culture is in regards to female gender roles.

I don't want a housewife I want a mommygf.

I'd happily do the dishes and the rest of my chores for my mommygf.

She will reward me with an allowance (from my own salary I will give her to pay the bills and put in the bank) and her manko for being a good boy.

For sex, this is true. But when it comes to dating/marrying, personality matters because personality will determine how valuable of a mate the male will be. Women don't want alpha behavior from their married partners because it's not useful to them. They want a beta they can bully around. So while you are correct that personality doesn't matter even in the slightest when it comes to attraction, for the purposes of settling down with somebody so that the foid can retire after all her years of riding chad's cock, she DOES care about how her husband will behave.

The problem with all of these JBW theories is that they don't take this into account. People just scream "SEE MOST WOMEN WILL ONLY DATE WHITES!!!!!!!" while completely ignoring that dating isn't the same as fucking. Women are more likely to date whites because whites are more likely to be good beta husbands, but that doesn't mean they aren't fucking other races just the same. Hence, for why JBW is largely bullshit.

The red pill is so fucking full of shit it's not even funny. Women don't want alpha men. They want submissive slaves. If women love alphas so much then why is Trump doing HORRIBLY with women even in spite of being more alpha than Obama? His approval among women has actually gone down, so much in fact that it could easily destroy any chance he has of winning 2020.

Women care about 2 things, and 2 things only: Good looking chads to fuck, and finding a subservient beta to exploit once she feels she is getting too old for chad. And that's it. Acting "alpha" to women will NOT make you attractive to them. All it will do is piss them off because they were denied what they wanted. If a chad says no to a woman, she isn't going to think to herself "OMG HE SAID NO I WANT HIM EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!", but rather she will think "WHAT???? BUT I AM A PRINCESS!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY NO!!!! I AM GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!".

And as for all this JBW bullshit. Look at this fucking video of Asian women explaining why they like white men more (it auto-starts at the right place) :

Now, does this mean there is NO truth to JBW? No. I do actually agree that white chads look better than chads of other races. But how many white guys are actually chads? Few. And yet, lots of them get married to foreign foids anyway. Why? BECAUSE WHITE MEN ARE THE ULTIMATE BETABUX!!!!!!

Just lawl at thinking 90% of JBW isn't merely the result of women seeing white guys as being better beta bitches to exploit. Yes there may be an overall greater preference for white chads vs other chads but the overwhelming majority of foreign women that date whites do so because they want cucked beta husbands who pay for their stuff for them and yet still do all the work the wife is traditionally expected to do. JBW may not be completely horseshit but it still largely is. And the whole meme about the bad boy alpha is 100% shite.

Damn I've never seen this level of coping before

Damn I've never seen this level of coping before

You're a fucking retard if you think women have the same set of priorities when looking for a provider as they do when they just want to fuck somebody. Marriage is an unnatural and artificial construct. Women don't actually have any personal attachment to the people they marry, it's all just a means to an end. And that means to an end, is getting some sweet $$$$$$ for as little effort as possible. Beta males are much more likely to provide this than an alpha chad that will just pump and dump.

You're a fucking retard if you think women have the same set of priorities when looking for a provider as they do when they just want to fuck somebody. Marriage is an unnatural and artificial construct. Women don't actually have any personal attachment to the people they marry, it's all just a means to an end. And that means to an end, is getting some sweet $$$$$$ for as little effort as possible. Beta males are much more likely to provide this than an alpha chad that will just pump and dump.

Your arguments are BS though because being an alpha male and being a provider isn't mutually exclusive, are you seriously saying that a man can't both be alpha and financial capable?, that sounds like a huge cope to me. Women love alpha males, they just also love being taken care of, and in this day and age, they can have both. Please stop coping, if a man is physically attractive the woman won't even want much from him.

The average woman would have no problem shacking up with a Chad who lives in an apartment an makes average income, in comparison to an incel millionaire who she will likely cheat on and hate him even though he provides even more for her.

Your JBW argument is also complete bullshit, they like white males because they see them as physically superior, you are coping when you say its because they think they will bend to their will more, are you fucking kidding, its the other way around.

this

I suspect that the only reason you guys keep defending the JBW meme is because being whitecels, it's one of the only copes you have left.

Fuck off with this "u are a jew lol" bullshit. I am white and not jewish.