Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women give me a weird feeling

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
On one side I am very attracted to them. I have a high libido so I also have strong reflexes to hot girls, especially with slutty clothes, like booty shorts. Sometimes I just cannot not look.

On the other, I know just how vile they can be. From my own experience to seeing entitled foids being toxic or talking shit on videos, they are truly evil. I'm sure everyone here agrees with me and has experience rudeness and mistreatment from them.

This creates a very weird feeling that I'm sure how to deal with. My basic needs don't they are evil and that I'm in danger from them, so the attraction endures and grows because it's a basic need going unfulfilled.

bluepilled men don't see the evil side, they get blinded.

We're physically attracted to them, but psychologically repulsed by them. That's what bluepillers don't understand when they call us "gay". We like the female body. It's the female mind that repulses us.

bluepilled men don't see the evil side, they get blinded.
Being blackpilled I'm very skeptical of women. Even if I was successful I'd never fully believe them or give them power over me, like some guys do when they marry.

We're physically attracted to them, but psychologically repulsed by them. That's what bluepillers don't understand when they call us "gay". We like the female body. It's the female mind that repulses us.
Very well put. Mind and behavior.

this

Being blackpilled I'm very skeptical of women. Even if I was successful I'd never fully believe them or give them power over me, like some guys do when they marry.
it's good, way better than bluepilled betabux idiots who get divorce raped or pay child support for other men's child or raising other men's child not even knowing it.

it's good, way better than bluepilled betabux idiots who get divorce raped or pay child support for other men's child or raising other men's child not even knowing it.
pretty much this

I only like women in Prn. In RL im Zero interested in them Jfl

I'm really scared of women they make me sad

I'm really scared of women they make me sad
This is also something I feel. Between the PTSD from previous interactions from the risk of getting a false accusation I too am afraid of them.

This creates a very weird feeling that I'm sure how to deal with. My basic needs don't they are evil and that I'm in danger from them, so the attraction endures and grows because it's a basic need going unfulfilled.
Just noticed I made a mistake on this. Here is the corrected version:

This creates a very weird feeling that I'm sure how to deal with. My basic needs don't know they are evil and that I'm in danger from them, so the attraction endures and grows because it's a basic need going unfulfilled.

Most of them are shitty people, that's what living a life of privilege + constant victimization does.

Most of them are shitty people, that's what living a life of privilege + constant victimization does.
Based. I have tried a lot to see beyond their privilege but I just can't unsee it.

I just wanna blow my load into a vagina.
but the cunts of the world make it impossible.

I just feel contempt and hate women now, I antagonise them on purpose. I will never ascend, and I no longer want to.

On the other, I know just how vile they can be. From my own experience to seeing entitled foids being toxic or talking shit on videos, they are truly evil. I'm sure everyone here agrees with me and has experience rudeness and mistreatment from them.
you can physically overpower any woman how are you scared from them, be scared and angry towards the men who give them power to even act out of line

It's basically how anyone with an ounce of intelligence feels. It's a bad thing but as a straight man you can't not be attracted to that. Kiked up mind games is what it is basically

you can physically overpower any woman how are you scared from them, be scared and angry towards the men who give them power to even act out of line
The second you defend yourself from a woman, even if she pulled a knife on you, you're life is over. She'll lie about attacking you and she'll have the body marks showing you "attacked" her. Everyone is going to believe her and not you.