Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women get raped as a result of virgin shaming.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mvhy8g/honey_sex_doesnt_matter_is_not_that_important_and/gvcnv1m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Shit like this is why women get raped. I don’t support rape but I do believe virgin shaming causes it because you know, some dudes just get sick of the stigma and just end up going for it so yeah, seems society isn’t serious about rape since they do shit to cause rape, most people just want attention and that is it and there are some cases where ACTUAL rape victims exist but not often which is why you need information on someone before knowing if their rape deserves to be taken seriously or not for example if the person is a thot or not and if the person goes around taunting sexually frustrated men, etc.

If this is a foid that said this then she really is asking to be raped at this point, she won’t get raped by me if so but maybe by some other dude one day because this is like teasing a starved African and saying ‘You want the chicken?’ and then not giving it to the starved African so the starved Africans just snatches it from you, just like when foids virgin shame, they are bound to get raped by someone if they keep it up.

Last edited:
IT sucking eachothers dicks in a 69 position as usual
I love how they say sex and romance isnt that important,but then chimp out when a goverment doesnt allow sodomited to have butt sex with same gender,possibly spreading STDs.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mvhy8g/honey_sex_doesnt_matter_is_not_that_important_and/gvcnv1m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Shit like this is why women get raped. I don’t support rape but I do believe virgin shaming causes it because you know, some dudes just get sick of the stigma and just end up going for it so yeah, seems society isn’t serious about rape since they do shit to cause rape, most people just want attention and that is it and there are some cases where ACTUAL rape victims exist but not often which is why you need information on someone before knowing if their rape deserves to be taken seriously or not for example if the person is a thot or not and if the person goes around taunting sexually frustrated men, etc.

If this is a foid that said this then she really is asking to be raped at this point, she won’t get raped by me if so but maybe by some other dude one day because this is like teasing a starved African and saying ‘You want the chicken?’ and then not giving it to the starved African so the starved Africans just snatches it from you, just like when foids virgin shame, they are bound to get raped by someone if they keep it up.

Slut shaming is based