Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women get mad if you have standards.

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I doing a chad fishing experiment on bumble. I wrote in my bio. No tattoos and no dog moms. Surprising I got a lot of mouth/back lash from Stacy’s and Becky’s. Funny how it’s okay for toilets to have standards and men are suppose to bend the knee.

Women get mad if you exist​

tell those holes to stfu

Obviously. They brand famous chads as pedophiles for dating 25 year olds, because hate being cast aside.

I doing a chad fishing experiment on bumble. I wrote in my bio. No tattoos and no dog moms. Surprising I got a lot of mouth/back lash from Stacy’s and Becky’s. Funny how it’s okay for toilets to have standards and men are suppose to bend the knee.
What was their reasoning?

They are completely childish and inmature.

They are scum worthy of stoning.

Troll those whores

Hoes be angry for no reason when they see a repulsive man

Can you post screenshots

Yes. It's hypocritical since they almost universally require partners with good social and life skills ( like having a job, a driver's license etc ).

Foids want the best of everything and to get it for free. They think they are equal to the top 1% of men by default.

Toilets are very hypocritical

In 2024 not having tattoos and not being a dog fucker as a woman is having too high standards it seems. This planet is fucking over.

Water,
but they are hypocrites.,

Im sorry brocel but
Y0zEu5