Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women gave Chris Morgan AKA Bagel Guy a stroke.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Telling him on dating sites he should be dead.

Women should be jailed for discrimination

Even his noodle wife cheated on him JFL

Women should be jailed for discrimination
In a labor camp with only foid, and should only be allowed sex with autistic truecel manlets and curry

Is it getting crazier out there?

St. Bagelcel should know it's beyond over for him. A fat, balding, sloppy manlet with a hideous New York accent might as well just walk around with a sign that says "I kick random dogs in the face, I touch the penises of new borns, and I have full blown AIDS" and it wouldn't lower his chances any further.

Really? Didn't he had a stroke just months ago?

Someone should tell him about this site

Normnigs mocking him in the comments, I wish they'd die right fucking now.

St. Bagelcel should know it's beyond over for him. A fat, balding, sloppy manlet with a hideous New York accent might as well just walk around with a sign that says "I kick random dogs in the face, I touch the penises of new borns, and I have full blown AIDS" and it wouldn't lower his chances any further.

Lmao, when you're so low you can only go above!!

But also yes water is wet foids hate short men.

FUNNIEST COMMENT OF THE MONTH AWARD GOES TO YOU
AIDS WAS A FUCKING GOOD LINE
LIKE EXTRAS FULL BLOWN AIDS NEESON SCENE
GOLD DUST