Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women face the hell of positive validation from men every time they go for a jog

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-c...acebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook

Seriously I find it quite sick how these Paedophile recruiters try to link men catcalling women with a random fucking serial killers. As if they are trying to suggest that men showing interest in women leads to them becoming serial killers. Should we accuse all chefs of being serial killers too because they use knives?

And why the fuck is receiving positive feedback on your appearance a bad thing or harassment?

I would fucking love to go out for a jog and be catcalled by any female. It would be a great confidence boost and would make me feel like what I was doing was worthwhile rather than worthless which is how I feel now.

Also notice that 43% of women have been "harassed" in this way yet only 4% of men have? 96/4 anyone?

Talking with people is harassment. Any man caught talking should be sedated. Time to autistmaxx.

Roasties can say that they don't want positive validation because they are already full of themselves. And they still get it either way.

"The hell of positive validation from ugly men". If it's chad, they'd even beg him to take her home

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back