Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Evolved To Be Manipulators & Are Innately Better Than Men At It (Completely False, An Overused Meme)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I think this belief is one of the most overly used memes (by men) and the worse part is that it ironically creates this false illusion of FEMALE POWER

What women have is MONOPOLY, NOT MANIPULATION

In the days of cavemen what manipulation tactics could women even use?, they were getting manhandled and raped left and right, there were no laws, so women didn't "evolve" any guile or "innate prowess" for manipulation, you can't evolve a skill/instinct that you really had no opportunity to use

MANIPULATION REQUIRES BEING IN A POSITION OF POWER, A POSITION TO BARGAIN AND MAKE DEMANDS

Women had no such thing how many tens of thousands of years ago, they just stuck with whichever man claimed them as a means to survive and/or reproduce, that's not manipulation, that's working with the hand you were dealt, women can "manipulate" today because we live in this illusory world where women wield proxy power (so its actually the proxy that's manipulating) via law enforcement, and can therefore SET THE TERMS/RULES OF ENGAGEMENT BETWEEN THE SEXES

WOMEN ARE SIMPLY DOING WHAT OUR CURRENT ERA ALLOWS THEM TO DO (SIMPLE AS THAT)

IN THE SAME WAY THAT STREET PIGEONS DIDN'T EVOLVE OVER ANY SPACE OF TIME TO INTERACT WITH MAMMALS AND NOT BE AFRAID (ITS LEARNT BEHAVIOR), NOBODY IS AMAZED BY HOW PIGEONS GET FED BY RANDOM HUMANS AND AREN'T KILLED FOR FOOD

WOULD YOU SAY THOSE PIGEONS ARE "MANIPULATING" HUMANS? JFL

Women's "manipulation tactics" is LEARNT BEHAVIOR, something that they are simply doing because the times they exist in allow them to, and IF THE LIBIDO OF THE SEXES WERE REVERSED MEN WOULD MAGICALLY BE MASTER MANIPULATORS SINCE WOMEN CAN'T FORCE THEMSELVES ON MEN

I think people give women TOO MUCH CREDIT for doing simple shit

Its like "oooh aaah, she made a horny guy acquiesce to her whims, conveniently in an era when he can't just take her by force" JFL seriously that's worthy of praise and acknowledgement

Take away laws, police, etc, where does all that "manipulation prowess" go, that's right, IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST, and IT NEVER DID, women just get to live by a different ruleset today, they don't have any special skills or talents that separate them from men, its just learn't behavior and special treatment/double standards that society allows them to utilized, they are literally just weaker men with holes that can get pregnant, all of the best known master manipulators, tacticians, war strategists, etc known throughout history WERE MEN

It reminds me of how people act like cooking is a default skill for women because they are somehow just innately better at it because they are seen as the "domestic sex" and cooking is a "domestic task", but all of the best world renowned chefs ARE MEN

The endless talk of women's legendary and innate manipulation skills is nothing but a joke, and ironically its men, even incels and so called red pillers, that keep this BS legend alive

WERE IRONICALLY GIVING POWER TO WOMEN, we should call this shit out for what it is, MALE POWER not FEMALE POWER, women are ALLOWED TO MANIPULATE VIA MALE PROXY POWER

A woman could never "lead a man on" in a society without MALE POLICE OFFICERS enforcing the law
A woman can't deny her husband sex and use it as a bargaining chip in a world where "Marital Rape Laws" aren't being enforced BY MEN
Etc, etc, etc

People speak as if women are beguiling men and circumventing their logic by the pure innate skill of their ability to trick and convince with words, as if nobody is aware were living in an era where men basically HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONCEDE TO WOMEN'S RULES, you either play the game or you don't get laid, and the game IS ENFORCED BY MEN, if anything its just men manipulating men, and women taking advantage of that manipulation to their benefit

ALL FEMALE POWER IS JUST MALE POWER BY PROXY

Last edited:
tl;dr we allow women to get away with everything

You can still manipulate people from a position of weakness, you just have to gain their trust

Additionally you can manipulate people who are combatively stronger than you if you control the flow of information.

You can still manipulate people from a position of weakness, you just have to gain their trust

Additionally you can manipulate people who are combatively stronger than you if you control the flow of information.

women dont do this. They just have a vagina

Having someone trust you is a position of power and its very ironic to use the word "control" in "control the flow of information" in your argument that you don't need to be in a position of power to manipulate, "control" is a word that implies some kind of power

You can't manipulate someone in any way unless you have some kind of advantage/power over them, that's my point, manipulation requires you to be "holding a chip", you have to have something you can use over them, that's what I mean by power, I don't just mean plainly physical strength

Also this:
women dont do this. They just have a vagina

tl;dr we allow women to get away with everything

Actually no, because the point of this thread is to address the "women are innate master manipulators" meme that people keep spreading around, pointing out that men allow it is just a side point

If the laws weren't cucked and all men were blackpilled and refused to help random women, foids would go back to being directly dependent on men instead of the government and their bluepilled orbiters.

I agree. It's not skillful manipulation when you have a monopoly on a resource (pussy) and men have no choice but to give in to your wild demands. Do pharmaceutical companies "manipulate" customers to buying their overpriced diabetes or cancer drugs through sheer charisma or knowledge of human psychology and marketing? No, they buy the overpriced drugs because THEY HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. Normal people (police officers, people who work in the legal sector) are enforcing the laws on other people just like them for the benefit of the Elite class who profits off the law, as that allows them to be the sole producer of the drug. Nothing would stop everyone from getting these drugs for less than $10 instead of $500 except the power that the manufacturers wield by proxy.

Having someone trust you is a position of power and its very ironic to use the word "control" in "control the flow of information" in your argument that you don't need to be in a position of power to manipulate, "control" is a word that implies some kind of power

You can't manipulate someone in any way unless you have some kind of advantage/power over them, that's my point, manipulation requires you to be "holding a chip", you have to have something you can use over them, that's what I mean by power, I don't just mean plainly physical strength

Also this:

There are different degrees of manipulation. Manipulation doesn't necessarily have to be to the extent of them having you like a puppet on a string. It can also be them using emotions to cloud your judgement and influence your behaviour (a favorite tactic of women).

You're right that they are very incompetent though. I do think that manipulative behaviour comes instinctively to women, however it is nowhere near the level of master manipulation.

Last edited:

Also this:

Actually no, because the point of this thread is to address the "women are innate master manipulators" meme that people keep spreading around, pointing out that men allow it is just a side point

i think its a cope to say women are innate master manipulators. I don't know why users keep preaching that. I treat all female peers in a formal business manner. The only time when a female is a pain in the ass to deal with is when she has been given power over you, i. e. foids in human resources, cucked work policies, etc.

But what pisses me off is that foids are given power that they don't deserve in the first place and they can fuck your life up just based on their feelings because (as you said), by proxy.

I do think that manipulative behaviour comes instinctively to women

I'll ask again, what the hell happened in our past that would make manipulation INSTINCTIVE to women?

How does one evolve and instinct in when they had no chance to manipulate at all and can ONLY DO SO IN THE MODERN ERA

Seriously come on dude, you aren't thinking this through, you are just falling for the meme just like I said, its like say pigeons innately feel safe around humans are they just know how to get us to feed them

Manipulation is a skill every human can do, women are just the only sex that relies heavily on it BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAKER

YOU ARE FALSELY MISTAKING NECESSITY WITH INCLINATION

It can also be them using emotions to cloud your judgement and influence your behaviour (a favorite tactic of women).

JFL dude I'm done, you are exhibit A of the kind of guy I'm talking about in this thread who keeps spreading this BS, women don't manipulate because its their favorite thing or they are inclined to it, they do it because:

1. THEY NEED TO
2. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO

Men would manipulate women if they were the stronger sex and we were the weaker sex, because the power dynamic would be reversed and therefore we'd need to use different tactics to get what we want, manipulation is the default method of the weak, nobody is born being inclined to manipulate

Also once again, without laws, police, etc a woman "clouding your judgement" or "influencing your behavior" only gets her beaten/killed, none of this "manipulation" can take place without men allowing women to do so

I agree. It's not skillful manipulation when you have a monopoly on a resource (pussy) and men have no choice but to give in to your wild demands.

This, its so weird how so many men can't understand something this simple, it confuses me so much and even angers me to see so many men talking about women's "manipulation skills", overhyping women simply being protected and coddled by the societies men created, and exploiting those protections to make demands

Also good analogy with the pharmaceutical company, my point exactly, that's not manipulation, that's a monopoly

Last edited:
I'll ask again, what the hell happened in our past that would make manipulation INSTINCTIVE to women?

How does one evolve and instinct in when they had no chance to manipulate at all and can ONLY DO SO IN THE MODERN ERA

Seriously come on dude, you aren't thinking this through, you are just falling for the meme just like I said, its like say pigeons innately feel safe around humans are they just know how to get us to feed them

Manipulation is a skill every human can do, women are just the only sex that relies heavily on it BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAKER

YOU ARE FALSELY MISTAKING NECESSITY WITH INCLINATION

JFL dude I'm done, you are exhibit A of the kind of guy I'm talking about in this thread who keeps spreading this BS, women don't manipulate because its their favorite thing or they are inclined to it, they do it because:

1. THEY NEED TO
2. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO

Men would manipulate women if they were the stronger sex and we were the weaker sex, because the power dynamic would be reversed and therefore we'd need to use different tactics to get what we want, manipulation is the default method of the weak, nobody is born being inclined to manipulate

Also once again, without laws, police, etc a woman "clouding your judgement" or "influencing your behavior" only gets her beaten/killed, none of this "manipulation" can take place without men allowing women to do so
It doesn't necessarily have to be negative emotions man, they love taking advantage of male pity, protective instincts, and trust.

Also, do you understand what the word "instinctive" means? I get the feeling that you are misunderstanding it somehow. Saying that a behaviour is "instinctive" refers to the fact that it is something hard coded into an animals DNA to the point where it is done subconsciously,

Instinctive behaviours are almost always developed by animals in response to either evolutionary pressures or sexual selection, the rest of the time it is a benign mutation that didn't impact the species survivability. It has nothing to do with it being women's "favorite" thing to do. The fact that women "need" to be manipulative is the very reason that they have evolved to be this way. That is referred to as evolutionary pressure.

Last edited:
WERE IRONICALLY GIVING POWER TO WOMEN, we should call this shit out for what it is, MALE POWER not FEMALE POWER, women are ALLOWED TO MANIPULATE VIA MALE PROXY POWER
To think we’re living in our own hell because of the ignorance of our brothers

To think we’re living in our own hell because of the ignorance of our brothers

Sad really, tbh I think some of them get off on this shit, in the same way that redditfags like to larp with cuck story threads incels with a femdom fetish like to make these "female power" threads

DEATH TO SIMPs

Women manipulate men often (or rather soys and bluepilled idiots) but their manipulation is extremely simple and basic.

The only reason it looks like they're great at it is because men are desperate and completely unaware of what's going on.

Saying women are masters of manipulation is like saying humans are masters for rod fishing. Nah it's the fish that are too retarded and hungry

Saying women are masters of manipulation is like saying humans are masters for rod fishing. Nah it's the fish that are too retarded and hungry

JFL perfect analogy, though I would say its not that men are ignorant, every man is aware of women's manipulation, its just that when it comes to women and ego, men are masters of self decpetion, every guy wants to tell themselves that they "have a chance" and that they are "good enough"

This is truly what makes incels "weird" to society, were men who are honest with themselves and openly admit that were unattractive and "not good enough", society expects all men to mindlessly "play the game"

JFL perfect analogy, though I would say its not that men are ignorant, every man is aware of women's manipulation, its just that when it comes to women and ego, men are masters of self decpetion, every guy wants to tell themselves that they "have a chance" and that they are "good enough"

This is truly what makes incels "weird" to society, were men who are honest with themselves and openly admit that were unattractive and "not good enough", society expects all men to mindlessly "play the game"
Yup. Men think they are going to be the one to prove other wrong that they can't tame the girl.

That they can turn a hoe into a housewife if they are "alpha" enough.
That others weren't "man enough" to handle a real woman.

Guys that are realistic about their chances are shamed by foids and cucks as cowards and butthurt because guys not chasing after foids that shit test them disrespect them deprives foids and cucks of a lot of amusement they would get from that.

IF THE LIBIDO OF THE SEXES WERE REVERSED MEN WOULD MAGICALLY BE MASTER MANIPULATORS SINCE WOMEN CAN'T FORCE THEMSELVES ON MEN

Women don’t have a lower libido, they are just more picky about what can satisfy them sexually, but they have the same needs.

It’s like two children, one is a picky eater and the other isn’t, but they still have the same caloric/nutritional needs.

Picky eaters will endure/ignore the negative effects of nutrient deficiency, many people go their whole lives like this and develop an array of diseases and conditions in their near-old age because of their bad diet.

Men are aware when it's not happening to them. Or when they look at some youtube video or some form of media like a movie. Then they aren't completely retarded. But as soon as a foid does it to them their skepticism goes out of the window, suddenly it's like they know nothing about foids. Every man wants to think he's a chad, at least a potentially embarrassed chad, a chad in the making.

I guess "men are masters of self deception" is a good way to put it :feelswhere:

Men are aware when it's not happening to them. Or when they look at some youtube video or some form of media like a movie. Then they aren't completely retarded. But as soon as a foid does it to them their skepticism goes out of the window, suddenly it's like they know nothing about foids. Every man wants to think he's a chad, at least a potentially embarrassed chad, a chad in the making.
Yeah or they feel the foid is different and it sways them to simping.
It doesn't help pop culture, music and movies constantly enforce this idea to the average guy that you aren't good enough for the average woman, you'll never find another woman like her and so on.

Some of the only true bluepilled sayings are that nothing is fair in love and war and that love is cruel tbh

I guess "men are masters of self deception" is a good way to put it :feelswhere:
It's deeper than that. Idk how to explain it because if it was easy as putting a stop to it as realizing you have to stop deceiving yourself, most guys wouldn't get suckered in.

Yeah or they feel the foid is different and it sways them to simping.
It doesn't help pop culture, music and movies constantly enforce this idea to the average guy that you aren't good enough for the average woman, you'll never find another woman like her and so on.

Some of the only true bluepilled sayings are that nothing is fair in love and war and that love is cruel tbh

It's deeper than that. Idk how to explain it because if it was easy as putting a stop to it as realizing you have to stop deceiving yourself, most guys wouldn't get suckered in.
Also every movie or fictional story in general promotes the idea of finding "the one". That one girl that will love you, that one girl you will just click with. Men always think to themselves "I've found the one"

Also every movie or fictional story in general promotes the idea of finding "the one". That one girl that will love you, that one girl you will just click with. Men always think to themselves "I've found the one"
The propaganda is everywhere.
And if you don't make a move for a foid that might be fake flirting or leading you on to play the long con you are a bitter pussy that doesn't have the balls and has no right to complain.
And yet society taunts you with reminders of how foids have broken many men's hearts through reminders in movies, songs, stories and music videos.

I can hardly blame some guys for being so indoctrinated with oneitis and taking a long time to get over it.
Realizing that all the soft "truths" you were lied to to conceal the brutal reality of foid's dual mating strategy lie was the original meaning of the redpill before it was co-opted by PUAs and the alt-right tbh

What gets me is that even knowing this there's no way to be safe from getting used by foids and society unless you ldar.
People always taunt you with "so what's your plan then? You're just gonna give up and hide?"
But that might have been the best plan all along and would have saved us all years of misery.
Nothing changes. There is no ascension and if it is it's a temporary fluke.

Women manipulate men often (or rather soys and bluepilled idiots) but their manipulation is extremely simple and basic.

The only reason it looks like they're great at it is because men are desperate and completely unaware of what's going on.

The propaganda is everywhere.
And if you don't make a move for a foid that might be fake flirting or leading you on to play the long con you are a bitter pussy that doesn't have the balls and has no right to complain.
And yet society taunts you with reminders of how foids have broken many men's hearts through reminders in movies, songs, stories and music videos.

I can hardly blame some guys for being so indoctrinated with oneitis and taking a long time to get over it.
Realizing that all the soft "truths" you were lied to to conceal the brutal reality of foid's dual mating strategy lie was the original meaning of the redpill before it was co-opted by PUAs and the alt-right tbh

What gets me is that even knowing this there's no way to be safe from getting used by foids and society unless you ldar.
People always taunt you with "so what's your plan then? You're just gonna give up and hide?"
But that might have been the best plan all along and would have saved us all years of misery.
Nothing changes. There is no ascension and if it is it's a temporary fluke.