Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't want Chads or normies, or simps. What they want is above all else is to be worshiped as goddesses.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Women want to be gods and goddesses above all else. However, they're not benevolent goddesses by any means. They are evil goddess whores of babylon who want to be pleasured, entertained, and provided all the time. We think Chads have the upper hand when it comes to getting women, and while they certainly do, the bigger picture is that women don't belong to any man, Chad or otherwise. A woman will utilize any and all men from Chad to simp to incel to fulfill her addiction and thirst for pleasure.

So next time you see them scantily clad on the streets, remember that they're not just wearing that shit to attract Chad, they're also trying to arouse normtards and incels. They are sadists who get off of your sexual frustrations because it makes them feel desirable and invincible.

pretty high iq blackpill ngl

I used to write many such high IQ blackpill posts, but now my brain has rotted away from all my suffering.

Women want to be gods and goddesses above all else. However, they're not benevolent goddesses by any means. They are evil goddess whores of babylon who want to be pleasured, entertained, and provided all the time. We think Chads have the upper hand when it comes to getting women, and while they certainly do, the bigger picture is that women don't belong to any man, Chad or otherwise. A woman will utilize any and all men from Chad to simp to incel to fulfill her addiction and thirst for pleasure.

So next time you see them scantily clad on the streets, remember that they're not just wearing that shit to attract Chad, they're also trying to arouse normtards and incels. They are sadists who get off of your sexual frustrations because it makes them feel desirable and invincible.
Sexual power is the only power women will ever has but it is potent. This is why our ancestors made sure women were modest and put them in place; but now simps ensure women will rule over men and men will be punished for even hitting a woman back if he slaps her.

Sexual power is the only power women will ever has but it is potent. This is why our ancestors made sure women were modest and put them in place; but now simps ensure women will rule over men and men will be punished for even hitting a woman back if he slaps her.
Thank you :blackpill::shhh::heart:

toilets in 2023 will use Cucks Simps and Inkels to get paid for simply existing and use Chad for sex and eventually breeding.

It's so over for men.

It truly is, but we if can tolerate the agony and despair, we should live for the sake of fulfilling our hatred. We need to turn the tables on women and enslave them.

I definitely see more Stacy’s than chads in Germany. A lot of new generation foids are also tall and big framed whilst most zoomer men look very soy, it’s over.

A woman will utilize any and all men from Chad to simp to incel to fulfill her addiction and thirst for pleasure.
Title is kinda bait, I expected this to be just another spergpost, but this is a very good point, that many people might miss. Even well endoved 6"7 blonde aryan isn't enough, foids demand on top of that some sort of drama and intrigue (which is most often provided by chad, fucking them, then ignoring for a while and then fucking again)

A lot of new generation foids are also tall and big framed whilst most zoomer men look very soy, it’s over.
Yeah they all frame mog and size mog men with their thick asses, thighs, and calves. Women want to be amazon femdom dominatrices. Femdom is the default state of all romantic relationships today, even the normie ones.

toilets in 2023 will use Cucks Simps and Inkels to get paid for simply existing and use Chad for sex and eventually breeding.

It's so over for men.

Title is kinda bait, I expected this to be just another spergpost, but this is a very good point, that many people might miss. Even well endoved 6"7 blonde aryan isn't enough, foids demand on top of that some sort of drama and intrigue (which is most often provided by chad, fucking them, then ignoring for a while and then fucking again)
That's why they love abusive men so much.

They are evil goddess whores of babylon who want to be pleasured, entertained, and provided all the time. We think Chads have the upper hand when it comes to getting women, and while they certainly do, the bigger picture is that women don't belong to any man, Chad or otherwise. A woman will utilize any and all men from Chad to simp to incel to fulfill her addiction and thirst for pleasure.

These Whores can be vicious. I know if i even breathe near them i will be up for sexual assault .

This is facts I don't simp for foids at all and it seemed like it's just gotten them to hate me

It truly is, but we if can tolerate the agony and despair, we should live for the sake of fulfilling our hatred. We need to turn the tables on women and enslave them.
Lifefuel

How if we even cant find friends irl and society will never accept one of us as a leader

indeed should be pinned. Foids purposely dress in a way to provoke incel men sexually and then watch them suffer

Weak and chadomesticated
Foids are for the most part happy beneath chads feet as long as they are the minor deities of normies.

Weak and chadomesticated
Foids are for the most part happy beneath chads feet as long as they are the minor deities of normies.
Chads are beneath women in today's social hierarchy.

Women crave for inkwells.

And women are submissive they aren't meant to be leaders of relationships because they are retarded
Kitap_20200702173357114515311.jpg

Foid supremacy is the real GREAT FILTER in my opinion. You think 2021 is bad? 2200 will be hell and nothing can stop it. Ubermensh can't be born out of foid.

Ya women are attention whores what else is new
What we have now is more than just attention whoredom. Its total goddess complex born out of severe inequality through women's liberation.

Yes, women thrive of validation, they are the most egotistical sex of the species.

So when grown men keep crying about lack of validation, it makes these men seem like they are low T and lack masculinity, because chasing validation is a feminine trait

And I want to to stomp on their fucking heads

We give them that and they tell us to fuck off