Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women don't owe you shit

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
You hear that a lot of from cucks right? They are completely right. Access to a woman's reproductive organs is now completely determined by your genetic birthright. I love how this website denigrates betabux as if it's something that we'd get a chance to do anyways. Lol, not a chance! Women are self-sufficient.

Daughters are no longer property of their fathers. This is the new world now, literally some sort of eugenics program where men have to compete with hundreds of other men of better genetic quality (better height, race, frame, face) for the chance to impregnate a 2/10 curry pig. You being told women don't owe you shit is basically society giving you a death sentence for your lineage. Society owes incels nothing, yet we owe them taxes from our backbreaking labor. We owe women free contraception, abortions, and safety. But incels are owed nothing back. Are you ready to man up, incels?

Might as well ER now, then I can owe them a bullet to the head.

the future will be abortions of male feti

What about the turbocucks that ordered literal femoid vacuum sealed turds?

Only option is to create an infectious disease that kills men and wipes out 97% of the male population and the men that are left can be even more picky then women were. And can actually tell women "You do NOT have a right to my body" then Females can be Incel

And I don't owe women shit. If men stopped paying taxes, the country would collapse ovERnight. We as men need some kind of tax revolt.

Society is totally corrupted to the core, we as incels our value is absoute 0 at this point and there is nothing we can do about it, society hate us and work againts us yet they want us to be slaves of the system so they can sit in their thrones, i swear the beta uprising is coming sooner or later
Guts goes berserk anime 001

Only option is to create an infectious disease that kills men and wipes out 97% of the male population and the men that are left can be even more picky then women were. And can actually tell women "You do NOT have a right to my body" then Females can be Incel

They'd rather fuck dogs and horses than being with an incel. :lul::lul:

What will happen eventually is women will just fuck some deadbeat Chad and raise the kid by herself while working. Single moms and unemployed men are the future of society. Women would rather raise Chad's child by herself than enter into a stable marriage with an incel.

It's never been more over for us than in 2018.

They'd rather fuck dogs and horses than being with an incel. :lul::lul:
That's only in the cucked west, they fuck incel foreigners in south east asia all the time. I think their rate of dog fucking is also much lower.

I'm ready to give a young'n a mean case of Stockholm syndrome after I chain her/knock her up

Every day I lose more faith, If I had, the society, again, everything writes there, in the tax system, A coup there and goodbye! The system ah to change the fuck, ALL THE WORLD AH TO CHANGE!

Women don't owe us anything and we don't owe them shit. I just wish my tax dollars didn't have to go to their fucking abortions and half-nigger kids and I'd be quite happy. Them not giving me sex matters less to me the older I get.

JFL at these ungrateful females, they would be shitting in forests and dying from starvation if it wasn't for incel tier men like Tesla, Newton and Einstein.

Even now most of the jobs that keep society going are done by men, giving these insufferable cunts rights was the biggest mistake in human history.

I love how this website denigrates betabux as if it's something that we'd get a chance to do anyways. Lol, not a chance! Women are self-sufficient.
I can't go to mars either, that doesn't I want to. If I had a chance to be a betabux cuck I wouldn't accept it. Women are only self sufficient because of all the government quotas and affirmative action. Without those things, rosties will be selling their pussies for kitkat bars.

JFL at these ungrateful females, they would be shitting in forests and dying from starvation if it wasn't for incel tier men like Tesla, Newton and Einstein.

Even now most of the jobs that keep society going are done by men, giving these insufferable cunts rights was the biggest mistake in human history.
Einstein was a known ladies man. He's slept with dozens of women. Einstein truly had it all. He was a god amongst men. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is why women never had rights or a voice the past 2000 years. Men knew women have zero sentience or self-awareness, yet have inordinate power relative to their intelligence just for their vaginas. For some reason in the last 100 years they have had unprecedented say in everything which is why men turn into slaves to the pussy and women just ask for more and more without thinking about who it would impact. Women are soulless creatures with zero critical thinking capabilities.

On the topic of "owing" stuff, I don't owe sloot civilized behaviour- I'd break the average sloot's neck with one hand if I wanted to. Killing her whole family and raping her to death is also fair game- I don't owe you shit.
Women kind of forgot how weak and frail they are and that they owe their security to the government cucks.

What will happen eventually is women will just fuck some deadbeat Chad and raise the kid by herself while working. Single moms and unemployed men are the future of society. Women would rather raise Chad's child by herself than enter into a stable marriage with an incel.

SMH giving women rights was the biggest mistake ever made

I wish I was a chad or even a chadlite so I could tell women that they’re “not entitled to my body” and that I “don’t owe them anything” and see how they like it.

Lol yeah right, if you were Chad, you would do exactly what Chads do. Why wouldn’t you? You’d be stupid not to, it’s like winning the lottery and burning all your money to make a point

Women don't owe us anything and we don't owe them shit. I just wish my tax dollars didn't have to go to their fucking abortions and half-nigger kids and I'd be quite happy. Them not giving me sex matters less to me the older I get.
How old are you?

Yup, I think most of us know this. Whether we like it or not, we live in a society where women have all of the sexual power. That's not going to change in our lifetimes, and thus we will never have access to female reproductive organs.

When we popped out of our mom's bloody vaginas, the inspector graded us F quality meat.

funeral_meat_by_evancampbell-d473qgf.jpg

It won't last long, before final fall of the West, femoids can't rule civilizations, they are too poorly developed for this.

It won't last long, before final fall of the West, femoids can't rule civilizations, they are too poorly developed for this.
Look at how cucked some european countries are.
We cant rely on it collapsing by itself.

We can already create babies without women! They arent releasing the tech because they dont want to let women find out they are useless for anything but sex

Look at how cucked some european countries are.
We cant rely on it collapsing by itself.
Once femoidists gain all power, it will. They can't rule without men.

Well then we don't owe shit to women, whyt the fuck am I paying taxes for fucking abortions and subsidies so a Stacy can raise Chad's child? Fuck me how cucked our western society is

Well then we don't owe shit to women, whyt the fuck am I paying taxes for fucking abortions and subsidies so a Stacy can raise Chad's child? Fuck me how cucked our western society is

That's the thing, saying incels don't matter and are owed nothing by society isn't a solution to the problem, it's going against everything that defines a society, i.e. people helping each other out. And then they wonder why people go ER, when they've been pushed into a corner and told they're not entitled to happiness or female companionship the rest of their lives.

This is the final stage of erosion of all culture and traditional values. Women, men, different races, religions, etc. fighting with one another in a completely divided country.

That's the thing, saying incels don't matter and are owed nothing by society isn't a solution to the problem, it's going against everything that defines a society, i.e. people helping each other out. And then they wonder why people go ER, when they've been pushed into a corner and told they're not entitled to happiness or female companionship the rest of their lives.

This is the final stage of erosion of all culture and traditional values. Women, men, different races, religions, etc. fighting with one another in a completely divided country.
I don't have a problem with owing shit if they owe my shit too, but ((((they)))) won't allow for nationalism or traditional values of social cohesion to happen again, tbh my last hope is dying before the west falls for good

Society owes incels nothing, yet we owe them taxes from our backbreaking labor. We owe women free contraception, abortions, and safety. But incels are owed nothing back. Are you ready to man up, incels?
Telling a group of people they don't matter and that nobody owes them anything is fuel for chaos.

You hear that a lot of from cucks right? They are completely right. Access to a woman's reproductive organs is now completely determined by your genetic birthright. I love how this website denigrates betabux as if it's something that we'd get a chance to do anyways. Lol, not a chance! Women are self-sufficient.

Daughters are no longer property of their fathers. This is the new world now, literally some sort of eugenics program where men have to compete with hundreds of other men of better genetic quality (better height, race, frame, face) for the chance to impregnate a 2/10 curry pig. You being told women don't owe you shit is basically society giving you a death sentence for your lineage. Society owes incels nothing, yet we owe them taxes from our backbreaking labor. We owe women free contraception, abortions, and safety. But incels are owed nothing back. Are you ready to man up, incels?

Is that you in your picture? Omg...

Basically just be chad , nothing new under the sun

I don't owe them anything either, so they shouldn't expect respect,compassion and help from me.

Cuck thread. Women are designed to be fucked. It's their purpose.

Spreading blue pills is forbidden
Doesn't sound like a bluepill though, he mentions femoid chasing Chads, as genetically superior males. "Someone for everyone" is more like a bluepill crap. Moreover, his post is sarcastic overall.

i suppose not, but i dont owe them my help when they are getting attacked or raped in an alleyway ;)

Lol yeah right, if you were Chad, you would do exactly what Chads do. Why wouldn’t you? You’d be stupid not to, it’s like winning the lottery and burning all your money to make a point
Shutuppppppppppp

Lol what? A society where only 10% of men get sex is destined to crumble, you fucking idiot. That is NOT a society which survives. A society which survives is a society where every male gets rewarded for providing, which we currently DO NOT cause the femoids get our money (welfare) and still cuck us.

Clueless blue pilled idiot.

Yes goys take it in the ass like a goodboi slave away for those shekels

Lol what? A society where only 10% of men get sex is destined to crumble, you fucking idiot. That is NOT a society which survives. A society which survives is a society where every male gets rewarded for providing, which we currently DO NOT cause the femoids get our money (welfare) and still cuck us.

Clueless blue pilled idiot.

That was the point of my post.

Lol @ single digit IQ posters who can't catch entry level sarcasm. I don't even bother writing any complex sarcasm cause you low brows throw a shit fit when I write stuff like this.

incels.is is like the retarded deformed offspring of sluthate.

:feelscry:

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: