Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't have SMV !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
SMV is only for men
Above 8 = free sex
Between 5 to 8 = betabux
Below 5 = incel

Women are all the same.
There is no difference between a Stacy or a landwhale.
There is no difference between a black , Asian and white.
You can just create a tinder account using any female face you want and you will see the unlimited likes you get.
You can just look at Tik Tok, women of all different shapes and colors have armies of simps worshiping them.
Every woman has unlimited options.
Women simply don't have smv because a woman is a pussy.
There are no beauty standards for a hole.
Men care about what is below the neck ( female body ). Women care about what is above the neck ( male face ). The rest of the parts are just complemented bonuses. Men love to stare at the woman's breasts or butt than her face while women love to stare at the man's face than his body. The proof is that women show their butt and breasts' cleavage, wear short clothes, walk like whores to take the man's attention because at the end you will fuck her body not her face. You can even put a mask on her ugly face and still enjoy fucking her body. Women know that all what you want is their pussy that is why they don't care to be fat or look ugly at the end they still have a pussy. That is the reason that ugly women dare to reject you.

You as a man delude yourself by making female smv.
For example your standards are only for white women specifically Stacys while you cope by looking down at ugly women and other female races but what if all white women Stacys Beckies even landwhales reject you ? here you will start lowering your standards to Noodlewhores, brown latinas and curries, black women but what if even ethnic women reject you? Here you will stop believing in the female smv and realize that all women are the same. You can't understand that if you don't approach all kinds of women.

I used to think that foids instead have RMV (relationship marketplace value) because a man chooses whether to share his resources and time, but considering the number of bluepilled simps who would give everything they have to a foid even if they get nothing in return, I highly doubt it.

I think toilets do have an SMV to some extent but it only affects whether Chad would fuck them or not. And even if they have a low SMV, they will still chase only Chad, thus why even landwhales reject their looksmatch.

Nah women have SMV, its just that out of 100 a woman's SMV starts at 50 by default which means she is fuckable to some simp no matter what, can always find a simp to financially support her if she wanted to... She can also raise it through makeup, breast implants, fitness etc..

while a mans starts at 0, and stays relatively fixed because Height is the number 1 factor in a mans SMV and cannot be changed. He can maybe get it up to 10 if he looksmaxxxes,
WealthMaXXXing to the point of being a multimillionare can increase it by alot, maybe like 50 or something, but the whore will still never be sexually attracted to you.

Big truth. 1/10 Aboriginal women has same value as 10/10 Nordic Stacy. Both can get male models and date billionaires. Just look at Jeff Bezos new wife.

Ugly ass fuck hag. Transvestite tier looks. Would never touch but yet she got one of the most powerful men as her lapdog!

awesome thread. actually, this is giving me a great idea :feelsXmas:
Nah women have SMV, its just that out of 100 a woman's SMV starts at 50 by default which means she is fuckable to some simp no matter what, can always find a simp to financially support her if she wanted to... She can also raise it through makeup, breast implants, fitness etc..

while a mans starts at 0, and stays relatively fixed because Height is the number 1 factor in a mans SMV and cannot be changed. He can maybe get it up to 10 if he looksmaxxxes,
WealthMaXXXing to the point of being a multimillionare can increase it by alot, maybe like 50 or something, but the whore will still never be sexually attracted to you.

I agree with everything except i think height to be more of a looks multiplier. on its own it only serves as a way to excude dominance over other men but with an ugly face and shit frame it wont open pussies at all. but hey that can surely be debated.,and im not a 100% on it..the jurys out on it. one of the most fierce debated among blackpillers is and will always be face vs height in terms of overall SMV importance.

Last edited:
SMV is only for men
Above 8 = free sex
Between 5 to 8 = betabux
Below 5 = incel

Women are all the same.
This is pretty much the rule of thumb I go by. 8s can probably avoid the betabux scenario though.

awesome thread. actually, this is giving me a great idea :feelsXmas:

I agree with everything except i think height to be more of a looks multiplier. on its own it only serves as a way to excude dominance over other men but with an ugly face and shit frame it wont open pussies at all. but hey that can surely be debated.,and im not a 100% on it..the jurys out on it. one of the most fierce debated among blackpillers is and will always be face vs height in terms of overall SMV importance.
Height I would say is of #1 importance, because that factor alone will disqualify 80% of men from any quality pussy.

By itself it is not enough, but without it you dont even get into the game.

6ft+ Height + Fitness and a minimum amount of social skills = guaranteed pussy,

A 6ft fit but ugly man will get pussy without paying. A 5'8 fit good looking short guy will not assuming he isnt a celebrity

Last edited:
Height I would say is of #1 importance, because that factor alone will disqualify 80% of men from any quality pussy.

By itself it is not enough, but without it you dont even get into the game.

6ft+ Height + Fitness and a minimum amount of social skills = guaranteed pussy,

A 6ft fit but ugly man will get pussy without paying. A 5'8 fit good looking short guy will n
Boring shortcel, nothing new to say.

Boring shortcel, nothing new to say.
I dont know why you would feel important enough to assume that I actually gave a fuck about what you think. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
You spelled truly wrong. Nigga.
Damn one Desperation comment after another. You really do sound a loser. At least your username fits who you are;)

Last edited:
Big truth. 1/10 Aboriginal women has same value as 10/10 Nordic Stacy. Both can get male models and date billionaires. Just look at Jeff Bezos new wife.
View attachment 546409
Ugly ass fuck hag. Transvestite tier looks. Would never touch but yet she got one of the most powerful men as her lapdog!
JFL he's just into it, not everybody is a cumskin nordick worshiper like you

Damn one despratation comment after another. You are Truly a loser, but you dont need Me to tell you that, since you already admit it yourself. :lul:
If you were a foid I could almost forgive you for such a lame comeback, but I don't think you are, GrAYcel.

Or maybe you actually are???

Last edited:
If you were a foid I could almost forgive you for such a lame comeback, but I don't think you are, GrAYcel.
Graycel? Lol you already swung at Me twice with lame insults, I didnt think you could do any worse. But like a true loser you never fail to dissapoint . You gonna attack My punctuation this time you BorntoLose soy faggot?

Last edited:
Graycel? Lol you already swung at Me twice with lame insults, I didnt think you could do any worse. But like a true loser you never fail to dissapoint . You gonna attack My punctuation this time you soy faggot?
No I'm gonna take the fact that you think you've ascended from greyceldom by fewer than a thousand posts.

No I'm gonna take the fact that you think you've ascended from greyceldom by fewer than a thousand posts.
Lol your biggest life accomplishment hitting 1000 posts on an Incel forum. You feel proud of yourself? Sounds to Me like you were BorntoLose ;)

Lol your biggest life accomplishment hitting 1000 posts on an Incel forum. You feel proud of yourself? Sounds to Me like you were BorntoLose ;)
Yeah cos my life would be made by fucking a fat foid like you.

Time for a ban @Fat Link?

You swung on Me first and now Im Roasting you. BorntoLose Punk Bitch

Feel free to fight eachother as much as you want now since I moved the topic to Lounge. :feelsokman:

Brown nose fucker.
Nah I was Roasting your ass so bad you had to cry to a mod for help. Yet you know youre the one who started it, so you really got nothing. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Nah I was Roasting your ass so bad you had to cry to a mod to help. Yet you know youre the one who started it, so you really got nothing. :feelsclown:
Just go on Tinder and fuck Chad already.

That's fine, just keep denying you're a foid. Foid.
Lol, BorntoLose why dont you just admit that you were wrong, apologize to Me, just take the L and move on. Thats it, you dont have to keep making these cheap desperate comments.

You tried to insult Me for no reason and I Roasted you. Thats it. Just dont disrespect Me for no reason like a scumbag next time.

Last edited:
Just go fuck some normie and leave us losers alone already.

Last edited:
Women have infinite SMV. It's you that don't have any SMV.

Women have infinite SMV by opening their front door and leaving the house.

Just go fuck some normie and leave us losers alone already.
Nah thats not an apology you need to show some respect, I could call you a roastie foid larp too. Maybe thats actually what you are as well.

Would actually make sense of the faggot ass post you made earlier about you fucking chad

Nah thats not an apology you need to show some respect, I could call you a roastie foid larp too. Maybe thats actually what you are as well.

Would actually make sense of the faggot ass post you made earlier about you fucking chad
Okay I admit you don't sound like a foid. But show some respect? Nigga just post some decent threads.

Okay I admit you don't sound like a foid. But show some respect? Nigga just post some decent threads.
TBH I dont give a fuck about you, or what you think about Me, youre not that important. But that fact is that I didnt Disrespect you so dont Disrespect Me. thats it. And stop calling Me a Nigger, wtf Im not even black.

Last edited:
TBH I dont give a fuck about you, or what you think about Me, youre not that important. But that fact is that I didnt Disrespect you so dont Disrespect Me. thats it. And stop calling Me a Nigger, wtf Im not even Fking black.
Forgive me. The word then is cuck.

Forgive me. The word then is cuck.
Your dad is the cuck, when your mom had the train run on her disgusting rancid roastie pussy. That is the story of how you were.. BorntoLose :lul:

Your dad is the cuck, when your mom had the train run on her disgusting rancid roastie pussy. That is the story of how you were.. BorntoLose :lul:
Good work foid. You're close to fitting in here.

I used to think that foids instead have RMV (relationship marketplace value) because a man chooses whether to share his resources and time, but considering the number of bluepilled simps who would give everything they have to a foid even if they get nothing in return, I highly doubt it.

I think toilets do have an SMV to some extent but it only affects whether Chad would fuck them or not. And even if they have a low SMV, they will still chase only Chad, thus why even landwhales reject their looksmatch.

RMV may also refers to their options
A woman with many options has high smv. A woman with less options has low smv.
Women who get the chad are high smv, women who can't get him are the opposite.
But simps will increase the options of women who don't get Chad.
Their smv is relatively meaningless because as you mentioned they only want the chad so the rest of men aren't part of the equation.
Low IQ

Last edited:
Good work foid. You're close to fitting in here
Another weak soy faggot response from a borntolose soy faggot loser. Why am I not suprised? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I don’t have SMV either

I used to think that foids instead have RMV (relationship marketplace value) because a man chooses whether to share his resources and time
I think youre right here in most cases.

Are your tits as big as your words?
You got nothing dude all you can do is name call. I made you look like a huge gaping pussy. Just accept that you are My bitch now. I own you.

Just like those chads owned your mom when they gangbanged her, and forced your cuck father to raise a pathetic self admitted loser son who isnt even his:feelshaha:

Look at this foid:

Category Template

Women are recognized as first class citizens,women love women,men love women,but almost no one likes men.You have to work hard or be genetically blessed.