Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't hate ugly men. They FEAR ugly men

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was reading a thread on AskReddit called "when did your "something is very wrong here" feeling turn out to be true", which was actually kind of scary and interesting, and I suddenly realized that most of the posters were women, with the same stories about an ugly lonely man spooking them at night, usually walking behind them or suddenly appearing in front of them without warning. Granted, in these cases they were right because they actually were rapists or murderers. Their reptilian brain had worked in these cases.

But what about all the cases where it doesn't work? The cases where the rapists turn out to be handsome drunk frat bros, your ex boyfriend who "couldn't hurt a fly", etc? The cases where ugly lonely boys are seen suspiciously while they're merely shy and distrustful of people due to bullying or else?

I'm rambling a little bit. I just wanted to make the point that the female brain actively fears rape, is designed to avoid rape, and the negative reaction most women have towards ugly, shy or lonely men is one of fear rather than hatred.

Last edited:
No they fear and hate ugly males.

No they fear and hate ugly males.
I think it's contempt when they feel protected (people they trust around them), and fear when they're alone with the ugly man.

I'm too drunk to type much but yeah they treat us like monsters. We are so far from what they want that were not even humans anymore were are scary

8659B2F1 BD12 4A4F 9CEB 2021BCB14114

I'm too drunk to type much but yeah they treat us like monsters. We are so far from what they want that were not even humans anymore were are scary
It's probably a rational heuristic in the sense that during our evolutionary history, ugly men were more likely to be frustrated outcasts seeking sexual gratification or revenge through opportunistic rape and agressions, involving elements of surprise.

Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way.

This is true but a lot of people hate what they fear

I don't think so, or else they wouldn't try to cuck the richcels into betabuxxing. The only time femoids see sub8's as bad is when they get pumped and dumped while riding the cock carousel. They know most unattractive men are harmless, but they try to accuse them of fake things to keep them down and subservient, then they go on to continue their degeneracy.

I fear ugly females too, I legit cross the road when I see a fat one coming up towards me.

I had a woman say, 'you're scaring me' in a fucking political discussions on Youtube.

To which I replied, 'I'm not scaring you you fucking bitch. You're just saying that so you can throw me under the bus as hard as humanly possible and generate tons of sympathy from white knights who believe your bullshit.'

Interestingly enough she dropped the premise and continued debating me for a while longer.

A foid's worst fear isn't dying, it's getting impregnated by a truecel.
It's ingrained in her biology.

I had a woman say, 'you're scaring me' in a fucking political discussions on Youtube.

To which I replied, 'I'm not scaring you you fucking bitch. You're just saying that so you can throw me under the bus as hard as humanly possible and generate tons of sympathy from white knights who believe your bullshit.'

Interestingly enough she dropped the premise and continued debating me for a while longer.
Jfl at the low iq cucks who waste their time whiteknighting for stupid whores like that online, thinking it will get their ugly soy asses any pussy.

It's probably a rational heuristic in the sense that during our evolutionary history, ugly men were more likely to be frustrated outcasts seeking sexual gratification or revenge through opportunistic rape and agressions, involving elements of surprise.

Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way.

In my experience, incels do not typically become the rapist/stalker type. They become highly inhibited, introverted men who are perfectly harmless and often nice and friendly to be around.

Note, I'm speaking from a European perspective. I cannot answer for curries or MENA people.

Women do not fear us. Losers aren't a threat to anyone. We are like the dwarfs in the fairytale of Snowhite. Funny little people nobody cares about.

Last edited:
i know. i respect that, and in response i will hate foids with a burning passion.

Think about all the serial killers and rapist who would never have been serial killers and rapists if plastic surgery was a human right they had access to...

In northern Europe, something that has been referred to a "rape epidemic" has been going on for about 20 or 30 years. But it has not been perpetrated by incels, but instead by racially primitive human beings.

Last edited:
Fear begats hate. Femoids fear the ugly males because in their small, hormone-driven minds they feel that an ugly male could rape and impregnate them. That goes against the main thing that rules any femoid's behavior - the biological imperative to breed with a superior male. This creates instinctive fear.

From this fear arises hate. They dress this hate in various ways, but it always boils down to one thing: fear of being impregnated by us. In a way it is worse than a fear of being raped by an animal, like a gorilla or a horse, because such a rape would not result in offspring. We are also seen as non-human, but capable of breeding with femoids, so they see us as a real-life equivalent of a xenomorph from the Aliens.

You usually hate what you fear.

tenor.gif

Fear begats hate. Femoids fear the ugly males because in their small, hormone-driven minds they feel that an ugly male could rape and impregnate them. That goes against the main thing that rules any femoid's behavior - the biological imperative to breed with a superior male. This creates instinctive fear.

From this fear arises hate. They dress this hate in various ways, but it always boils down to one thing: fear of being impregnated by us. In a way it is worse than a fear of being raped by an animal, like a gorilla or a horse, because such a rape would not result in offspring. We are also seen as non-human, but capable of breeding with femoids, so they see us as a real-life equivalent of a xenomorph from the Aliens.
The best pick-up line would be : "Don't worry, we're going to have a surprise sexual intercourse, but I had a vasectomy.":chad:

They only fear us because they dont want us passing our shitty genetics on

Yeah I agree, it’s all on a subconscious level though. In the rational mind of most women they respect everyone regardless of appearance, that’s why they constantly insist that they do. They are however unaware of the fact that their subconscious mind is influencing them to respond with suspicion and scrutiny to the presence of ugly males, in most cases.

I'd have to agree. Especially if the ugly guy isn't a limp wristed phaggot.

Yeah I agree, it’s all on a subconscious level though. In the rational mind of most women they respect everyone regardless of appearance, that’s why they constantly insist that they do. They are however unaware of the fact that their subconscious mind is influencing them to respond with suspicion and scrutiny to the presence of ugly males, in most cases.

Yes, they all logically think they are great, but if they delve into their memories at all they will see hundreds of hours of the most heinous shit that they have spoken and done, and thats not even including degeneracy time with chad and tyrone.

This never phases them if course.

I wouldn't say that their intuition worked, why ?

If i think that every man i wanna befriend is an asshole, i'll be right some of the time, by definition. To see if my intuition holds any value, it doesn't suffice that i'm right some of the time, it has to predict more incidence of assholes than the statistical average.

If i predict face for every toss of a coin, and i'm right 50% of the time, it doesn't mean "my intuition worked half of the time".

Women are disgusted by every ugly male, it's not that they spot something because of meh intuition or sixth sense, the statistical average makes it that they are right some of the time.

yup. I know ugly guys that have the bst personalities and never had gfs or girls interested but the bully chads never had problems to get with girls. They would rather be impregnated by evil chad than nice incel. hey are running from the good guys and running into the arms of the bad guys. foids

They are disgusted and repulsed by ugly men. They don't fear some subhuman manlet who they could almost beat up.

No.

Fear is often arousing for women. This is why women's favorite insults are terms that evoke DISGUST (creepy, weird, strange) rather than fear. The idea of fear can be arousing for women. If women want to hurt you, they call you something that evokes disgust - and I think instinctively, most men realize/feel that being called "such a CREEPY weird!" is worse than being called, "such an asshole, tehehe, he almost scares me a bit, tehe!"