Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Women don't get attention either."

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
My Discord Oneitis said this, and it was complete ragefuel: "But dudes always act mad if you say no" She is the same one saying that she was the shy anime girl that always got ignored, yet apparently she knows how boys act when girls reject them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-155912~5.png
    Screenshot_20220506-155912~5.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 81
From chad of course. Do you think ugly men count?

From chad of course. Do you think ugly men count?
Apparently, she is the one that asked at her "6th grade boyfriend". Her saying that she got ignored in school yet knowing how boys act and saying, "Like. I never wanted you anyways." just shows that she has gotten asked at before. ">Women. >Lonely. "

> women
> lonely
pick one

because she rejected many guys i bet
Her: "Women don't get attention. It's your bad personality why no one likes you. You don't need to act the way you do on the internet." Yes I do l[UWSL]esbian bitch, that's the only way I can get a single ounce of attention is by talking about inceldom or women or being edgy. You don't understand that, you bitch, because you know you are valuable because you have your status set to invisible all of the time and never shown your face. Yet she says, "I'm fat..."[/UWSL]

My Discord Oneitis said this, and it was complete ragefuel: "But dudes always act mad if you say no" She is the same one saying that she was the shy anime girl that always got ignored, yet apparently she knows how boys act when girls reject them.
"Discord oneitis" :feelskek::lul: foidworship.is

Foids know nothing about anything. :feelsjuice:

"Chad forgot to invite me to his orgy, i'm so lonely and hurt boo-hoo"
2396 boohoo

Last edited: