Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't even truly love Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
She may find him sexually attractive unlike a beta or an incel. But does that mean she actually loves him? She'll still lose attraction towards him if he begins showing emotional vulnerability and stops acting as her stoic rock. She'll probably consider branch swinging if she sees an even higher Chad. If Chad begins losing status, she begins losing feelings.

Chads are nothing more than toys that women want to play with and parade around as a status symbol. They don't actually love Chad in the way most normies think what love is. Women would never sacrifice for their Chad. She wouldn't jump in front of a shooter to protect Chad (all while she expects him to protect her). She won't sacrifice if Chad is struggling financially. She won't do anything like that.

This is why Chads only do pump and dumps and short term flings with women. They know how the game works and don't want to get burned in an LTR.

COPE. Women love Chad. Love is 90% based on looks.

Women love Chad for what he can provide her:

- Tingles
- Status
- Genetics

If Chad gets in a car accident that rearranges his face, it's over. That's female love, it's superficial and conditional.

CopingGymcel said:
COPE. Women love Chad. Love is 90% based on looks.

They love him like a little girl loves dolls. Once a newer, better doll comes she'll either leave his ass or cuck him. Women aren't loyal and loving unless you're lucky enough to have a loving mother. Women do not love Chads for who they are as people. They love what he provides to them

Everything Chad does will be seen in a positive light

If Chad shows emotional vulnerability...it shows that he has a heart!

True that women won't sacrifice themselves for Chad, they use him as a status symbol. Whenever a better-off (financially) Chad is available, they would happily jump to him.

In a way, Chad is smart to pump and dump.

They "love" him more and for longer than they would love any other guy whcih is the best you can get.

KyloRen said:
Everything Chad does will be seen in a positive light

If Chad shows emotional vulnerability...it shows that he has a heart!

True that women won't sacrifice themselves for Chad, they use him as a status symbol. Whenever a better-off (financially) Chad is available, they would happily jump to him.

In a way, Chad is smart to pump and dump.
They may be okay with Chad crying over something every now and again, but it builds up over time. The more he does it, the more he deviates from being the stoic, masculine and dominant presence she wants, she'll loose attraction towards him. I've read so many horror stories on r/AskMen and r/TheRedPill about this, and I felt crushed knowing that if I ever get a girlfriend, I can never rely on her for emotional support.

love is a social construct. love is an illusion.

BlackPillDealer said:
Women love Chad for what he can provide her:

- Tingles
- Status
- Genetics

If Chad gets in a car accident that rearranges his face, it's over. That's female love, it's superficial and conditional.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/17/acid-victim-finds-love-carer-nursed/

Daniel-Rotariu-and-Anna-Kotanka.jpg

ASS_F said:
They may be okay with Chad crying over something every now and again, but it builds up over time. The more he does it, the more he deviates from being the stoic, masculine and dominant presence she wants, she'll loose attraction towards him. I've read so many horror stories on r/AskMen and r/TheRedPill about this, and I felt crushed knowing that if I ever get a girlfriend, I can never rely on her for emotional support.

Some truth to it.

You should never rely on a woman for emotional support, incel or not.

NekoStance said:

Exceptions prove the rule boyo.

NekoStance said:

His girlfriend still left him though.

They love him up to a certain age. After getting pumped and dumped so many times they lose their humanity.

Kointo said:
His girlfriend still left him though.

Who do you mean?

His ex-gf was the one that acided him

NekoStance said:

Who do you mean?

His ex-gf was the one that acided him

Sorry, read the title wrong. Thought it was that he was acid attacked by someone else and then she left him. My bad.

Hunter said:
love is a social construct. love is an illusion.

Love is a weapon
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/RF6Ck_txRiE[/video]

It's a shame so many incels don't get this point. Women do not love Chad. It's over. It never even existed. Get over it.

"Subconsciously, we want what we cannot have. Man knows deep down that he can never get truly get women to love him (so he wants it all the more), only what he can do for her. If he is sufficiently attractive he can be a sex toy that she will get bored with and discard, especially if he starts talking. Is there anything more frightening than a sentient toy? Nonetheless, she loves pitting her toys against one another, like a boy playing with his action figures. Women at once anthropomorphize their tools, men, while not seeing them as human."

https://www.amazon.com/Serpentine-Sex-Critique-Women-ebook/dp/B077RFCBF4

Even talks about why women bully

You do know that guys also lose interest in girls right? Even more so, if anything. Especially chads, since higher T means more of a need to reproduce with different girls if I recall reading an article right.