Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women don't care about muscles" true or false

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date

Women don't care about muscles?

• They don't.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • They do.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Only some of them do.

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Right now I read an opinion of a man who sounds reasonable. But this statement "women don't care about muscles" made me disagree.

I think most of the women hate weak men and if you're ugly at least you should have muscles to compensate a bit your face. How do you think?

False. Muscles are a major halo. You'll get a lot of retards here saying "only if you're good looking". They're an SMV boost no matter how you look. Sure, if you're a 2/10 bald manlet currycel, they won't make your dick any less dry but you will objectively have a higher SMV than when you were skinny/ fat/ skinnyfat.

Depends on if the guy is attractive.

That's right. At least they'll push him to 3/10.

They do care but it's not the most important thing
A Chad with no muscles will slay more than an incel with muscles

height+frame is more important

Only some of them do. It’s trendy at the moment for foids to find tall lanky men with slightly more neotenous features attractive. Having muscles as a short man just emphasises your shortness. As a tall man, it might boost your smv a bit but really as long as you’re tall, NT and have a good face, foids will find you attractive anyway. Foids will naturally find muscles more attractive, but they’re nowhere near as important as face and height.

when i was going to the gym once my sister questioned me about why i was going and said girls dont even like buff guys anymore. there you have it, straight from the horses mouth.

Of course they care. They expect their men to have manly hands and some muscles. They absolutely can't stand physically weak men with girly hands and tiny wrists and genetic freaks - framecels.

I feel like muscles probably appeal to more people than lack of muscles. I'm sure there are women who like skinny or maybe even fat men but not nearly as many that like fit men. The level of fitness would matter though. I think fit and natural would probably have the most general appeal. Being fit is definitely better than being unfit.

I know it isn't really reversible, but if you compare men's tastes, there are lots of men who like skinny chicks. I can't stand skinny chicks. I like fit girls with a little bit of meat. I remember 10 or 20 years ago, the "hot girls" were all walking sticks.

beats

beats

beats

beats

You need to make yourself useful to women. :feelsohh: Every thread is the same nonsense, jfl. If you work out, there's no harm done + wimmin will find you attractive.

False. Muscles are a major halo. You'll get a lot of retards here saying "only if you're good looking". They're an SMV boost no matter how you look. Sure, if you're a 2/10 bald manlet currycel, they won't make your dick any less dry but you will objectively have a higher SMV than when you were skinny/ fat/ skinnyfat.

This, I know muscular manlets that got toilets, I know really ugly faced men that got toilets because some toilets just worship a muscular body. Of course face and height are way more important, but you should see it like this...

Your face is a painting, your height is a pedestal, and your muscles are your frame.

You want an artwork for the actual artwork, but if it has a very beautiful frame you might be more inclined to like, even if the actual painting is shit. The higher the pedestal the more important you think it is, so you would want the most important-looking painting (even if it's ugly), but a low-pedestal (short) ugly painting will only get a few interested if it has a really good frame.

Sexual dimorphism in display. Muscles are attractive to women in the same way breasts are attractive to men. These are signs of health. If two similar men were standing next to each other and only one of them happened to be muscular, fertile women would choose the muscular man nine times out of ten. That said, I'm afraid muscles mean close to nothing in a short man. Men need a combination of positive traits to attract women; only one won't do the trick.

Only some of them do. It’s trendy at the moment for foids to find tall lanky men with slightly more neotenous features attractive. Having muscles as a short man just emphasises your shortness. As a tall man, it might boost your smv a bit but really as long as you’re tall, NT and have a good face, foids will find you attractive anyway. Foids will naturally find muscles more attractive, but they’re nowhere near as important as face and height.
I agree the man has to be a minimum threshold eg 4/10 and also it does not boost a lot even a 10/10 physique will only get you 2 points smv boost maximum. HOWEVER AS A MAN AN SMV BOOST OF ANY MAGINITUDE IS A HUGE WIN AND VERY VERY HARD TO ATTAIN.

ALSO height absolutely nukes frame and muscles all day every day for women especially young foids, height gives status bonus which frame and muscles dont, sub 5 foot 10 guy with a great physique and a normie tall thin whitey 6 foot 3 to 6 foot 5 man, nukes the living shit out of the guy if their faces are the same

I feel like muscles probably appeal to more people than lack of muscles. I'm sure there are women who like skinny or maybe even fat men but not nearly as many that like fit men. The level of fitness would matter though. I think fit and natural would probably have the most general appeal. Being fit is definitely better than being unfit.

I know it isn't really reversible, but if you compare men's tastes, there are lots of men who like skinny chicks. I can't stand skinny chicks. I like fit girls with a little bit of meat. I remember 10 or 20 years ago, the "hot girls" were all walking sticks.

View attachment 622431 beats View attachment 622432

View attachment 622433 beats View attachment 622434

View attachment 622435 beats View attachment 622437View attachment 622438

View attachment 622440 beats View attachment 622439

The Indian actor's face also changed remarkably, he went from a Prajeet to Chadpreet, just look at how weak his jaw looked before his transformation to how defined it looks afterwards. Working out can do a lot for you as a whole and I'd advise looksmaxxing before conceding to it truly being over.

Also, regarding toilets being super-skinny, I absolutely loathes that trend, I really love a toilet with meat on her bones. To me chubby (which I define as "Overweight" and "Type I Obesity") is the best body shape for a toilet or athletic with some fat (burly).

This, I know muscular manlets that got toilets, I know really ugly faced men that got toilets because some toilets just worship a muscular body. Of course face and height are way more important, but you should see it like this...

Your face is a painting, your height is a pedestal, and your muscles are your frame.

You want an artwork for the actual artwork, but if it has a very beautiful frame you might be more inclined to like, even if the actual painting is shit. The higher the pedestal the more important you think it is, so you would want the most important-looking painting (even if it's ugly), but a low-pedestal (short) ugly painting will only get a few interested if it has a really good frame.
Very well said. High IQ.

Face>height>muscle mass/body fat percentage. In that order.

They like muscles. But facial aesthetics + height + natural frame(large muscles can only make up so much for the narrow/small bones) are more important.
If you are subhuman looking, gym won't get you laid.
I'm sure there are women who like skinny or maybe even fat men but not nearly as many that like fit men
They are very rare. Most women would want muscled men. But the point is they are not going to choose a buff guy with subhuman face over average built guy with a good face.
when i was going to the gym once my sister questioned me about why i was going and said girls dont even like buff guys anymore. there you have it, straight from the horses mouth.
How old is she? Young foids like slim prettyboys but they like muscles more and more as they mature out.

its extremely hard to get the type of body youd need to make up for your face without injecting massive amounts of proformance enhancing drugs.

if you want to exercise for 4-6 hours everyday and have an impeccable diet, you may be able to ascend with your body if you keep that up consistently, never wavering for even a second for about 5 years straight. then at the end of that you may be able to get single mom with your body

The Indian actor's face also changed remarkably, he went from a Prajeet to Chadpreet, just look at how weak his jaw looked before his transformation to how defined it looks afterwards. Working out can do a lot for you as a whole and I'd advise looksmaxxing before conceding to it truly being over.

Also, regarding toilets being super-skinny, I absolutely loathes that trend, I really love a toilet with meat on her bones. To me chubby (which I define as "Overweight" and "Type I Obesity") is the best body shape for a toilet or athletic with some fat (burly).
I wouldn't be surprised to learn he had some facial surgery. He has admitted to his steroid use at least. I like athletic on the heavier side but not obese.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CduCfUljK2g/

What if a 5'5 brown small framed balding Egyptian gets muscles?

That the ideal bodytype for men is tall and skinny should tell you everything. Muscles are gigacope, the only attention you will get for them are from gay men :lul:

its extremely hard to get the type of body youd need to make up for your face without injecting massive amounts of proformance enhancing drugs.

if you want to exercise for 4-6 hours everyday and have an impeccable diet, you may be able to ascend with your body if you keep that up consistently, never wavering for even a second for about 5 years straight. then at the end of that you may be able to get single mom with your body
How's my holy disciple today?

That the ideal bodytype for men is tall and skinny should tell you everything. Muscles are gigacope, the only attention you will get for them are from gay men :lul:
The ideal race for men is Asian

I'm currently 200lbs with visible abs and bench 385lbs raw. I have been lifting weights pretty seriously for about 3 years now but more like 5 or 6 years total.

0 women have shown interest in me.

I'm currently 200lbs with visible abs and bench 385lbs raw. I have been lifting weights pretty seriously for about 3 years now but more like 5 or 6 years total.

0 women have shown interest in me.
How's your face and are you NT?

:lul::lul:

Some muscle is better than no muscle at all. Plus if you lift natty there's no way you could ever become too shredded for women anyway.

I wouldn't go that far, a roided manleet slays harder than a dyel manleet.

But i do agree with you, in that the grand scheme of things, a good height mogs a good physique.

They don't care about money either

Only if you have a good face