Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women don't care about gonial angle bro"

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chief Web Officer
They do all these autistic terms looksmaxfags use or even acknowledging the features independently or at all no, but foids do subconsciously calculate every point on a person's face and render that out to either disgust meh or wet hole the same way the brain does facial recognition for memory and identification purposes. Don't let a normfag tell you "you're getting way too obsessed with this" "looking way too into it" "women don't think this way" because just like everything else normfags deny they do it without being concious of it.

They recognize facial attractiveness as easily as I decide whether a muscle car is good looking or not

I want loli Natalie Portman

its true they dont think about it, it just happens in their heads like a calculation subconsciously to decide if ur face is subhuman or not they dont think about it actively

They recognize facial attractiveness as easily as I decide whether a muscle car is good looking or not
Chad:
12187 p36 l

Ricecel:

its true they dont think about it, it just happens in their heads like a calculation subconsciously to decide if ur face is subhuman or not they dont think about it actively
yep. It works like a computer

Maybe mine was fifty year old boomer chad vs young rice :feelskek: yours is more accurate tho. @supersoldier

they care about canthal tilt too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back