Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over women do not lower their standards for physical attraction at any age. it is completely impossible.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- what you are attracted to is genetic, this cannot be changed

- women have shitter hormonal profiles as they age. it takes MORE STIMULUS to get them horny. meaning you need GIGA-chad at age 35 while only chad-lite would do when she was 16.

on top of that, they have experienced hundreds of dicks by that age. your dick better be godly if you want to stand out.

- you are not going to "settle down" and get a woman who loves your intelligence or whatever cope you have. it's the EXACT opposite. you're gonna need even better physical attributes to make her wet.

in conclusion, as common sense dictates, if you women didn't like you in your youth, in 99.9%+ of cases, they will NEVER like you

I noticed this aswell. The older the woman the higher her standards. I think the main reason for that is that by the time a woman is 25 she has already been hit on by literally tens of thousands of men and she will compare you to every guy that has ever hit on her. Imagine having thousands of beckies and stacies trying to hit on you throughout your life. It´s only natural that her standards would go up and she won´t be impressed even if you are good looking. You need to be much better looking than the thousands of guys who have hit on her before for her to get physically aroused by you.

High School is the only time in a mans life where he can date up significantly because a girl hasn´t been hit on by thousands of guys yet.

pls tell me this is fake PLEASE

I BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE
A WOMAN SHOULD LOVE ME AND WANT TO FUCK ME FOR MY PERSONALITY NOT SUPERFICIAL REASONS BRO WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT :feelsrope:

basically if its over now, its even more over as you grow older..

I noticed this aswell. The older the woman the higher her standards. I think the main reason for that is that by the time a woman is 25 she has already been hit on by literally 10s of thousands of men and she will compare you to every guy that has ever hit on her. Imagine having thousands of beckies and stacies trying to hit on you throughout your life. It´s only natural that her standards would go up and she won´t be impressed even if you are good looking.

High School is the only time in a mans life where he can date up significantly because a girl hasn´t been hit on by thousands of guys yet.

exactly. how completely insane do you have to be do you think you can suddenly turn her on while not being very good looking after she's had the equivalent size SMALL CITIES hit on her?

you're gonna need to stand out from those tens of thousands of men. but if you could do that, you would have gotten laid as a teen
I noticed this aswell. The older the woman the higher her standards. I think the main reason for that is that by the time a woman is 25 she has already been hit on by literally tens of thousands of men and she will compare you to every guy that has ever hit on her. Imagine having thousands of beckies and stacies trying to hit on you throughout your life. It´s only natural that her standards would go up and she won´t be impressed even if you are good looking. You need to be much better looking than the thousands of guys who have hit on her before for her to get physically aroused by you.

it was over by 16 for most men. your genetics have been judged accordingly.

money also matters in the later ages. women demand to be with guys that makes more money than them... if you're poor/low-class, then your chances are severely lowered.

pls tell me this is fake PLEASE

I BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE
A WOMAN SHOULD LOVE ME AND WANT TO FUCK ME FOR MY PERSONALITY NOT SUPERFICIAL REASONS BRO WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT :feelsrope:

basically if its over now, its even more over as you grow older..

y they aint true love or love in general, its superficial bc their hypergamous and not polygamous

money also matters in the later ages. women demand to be with guys that makes more money than them... if you're poor/low-class, then your chances are severely lowered.

that has absolutely nothing to do with physical attraction

I had a clear indication of this exact thing yesterday. I was standing on my phone in the smoking area outside work and these 3 fat ugly old women walked out and started smoking a few feet away from me facing towards me. They didn't even bat an eyelid towards me. Pretty shit feeling considering I've been looking my best recently - great haircut, doing well in the gym and lowering body fat a lot with a lot of cardio.

I thought they may just be the sort of women who don't gawk at men constantly because they are too old for that. Then, not even joking, all of a sudden an absolute male model guy 9/10 at least walked out and stood a few feet away on his phone. They all spun their heads and were stealing glances at him right past me like I wasn't even there, like I was thin air, non stop. He left and then as they went back into the office building I heard one of them say "Did you see him?! He should be in Playboy" or something like that. Disgusting cunts.

I had a clear indication of this exact thing yesterday. I was standing on my phone in the smoking area outside work and these 3 fat ugly old women walked out and started smoking a few feet away from me facing towards me. They didn't even bat an eyelid towards me. Pretty shit feeling considering I've been looking my best recently - great haircut, doing well in the gym and lowering body fat a lot with a lot of cardio.

I thought they may just be the sort of women who don't gawk at men constantly because they are too old for that. Then, not even joking, all of a sudden an absolute male model guy 9/10 at least walked out and stood a few feet away on his phone. They all spun their heads and were stealing glances at him right past me like I wasn't even there, like I was thin air, non stop. He left and then as they went back into the office building I heard one of them say "Did you see him?! He should be in Playboy" or something like that. Disgusting cunts.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

i saw something like that years ago

a group of fat black women saying how they want young guys "like brad pitt" or something not old guys and they asked me to flex my arms for them

they were like 50-60s

i see the same in men, old guys want 18 year olds so their dick can get hard again while young guys can fuck a goat and get hard

This is so on point. I awlasy see older women (35-50) who are single dating chads.