Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women do NOT feel love.

Fair enough. I like the young white ones too. I’d fuck any hot chick from age 18-45 though. I only like white women
tbh high-octane sfcel if you prefer a 45 y/o whitefoid to an 18 y/o ethnic

No I’ll take the 18yr old ethnic depending on ethnicity and body must be high tier Becky/stace

45?????????? Fuck that old granny bull shit
For me it’s much younger (in gta) to 26 max. Anything else is loose stretched out and disease infected
high IQ

the used-up roastbeef of a 30+ y/o foid would be disgusting even to contemplate

fesikh would be ashamed to resemble it

I’d happily fuck either a 45 y/o whitefoid or an 18 y/o ethnic of course. I’m not picky at all and would take just about anything. If we are talking a 45 y/o whitefoid as hot as my 6th grade English teacher or my neighbor across the street, I’m absolutely taking the older whitefoid.

Yeah me too but I wouldn’t pursue anything over 24 yrs old
I understand that. I simply have basically nonexistent standards at this point and would take almost anything as long as it wasn’t a legit elderly lady

I wish a woman loved me, gave me a hug, kissed me...but that is only reserved for chad. If you are a subhuman your destiny is to either cope until you die or rope immediately

I wish a woman loved me, gave me a hug, kissed me...but that is only reserved for chad. If you are a subhuman your destiny is to either cope until you die or rope immediately
Do something (in gta)

It's flat.

It really is flat.

Great Tartaria knew.

They don’t not love you or me or anyone on this site. They don’t feel love. They are unable to feel that emotion.

If you speak to a foid for a long enough time where they get comfortable with you they will admit every Blackpill theory is fact (in my case this was my sister). Ask her about dating “I’d never date someone ugly”, “I want someone atleast 6ft”, “I’d never date someone who wasn’t mixed or white”.
I once asked my sister if personality mattered and in less then 5 seconds I got “not if he’s ugly”.

Bluepillers can cope all they want, but what women truly desire is a tall, handsome Chad.
This is exactly the thing that's completely fucked up about trash nature : only 1 sex out of 2 is able to feel love. Male individuals can feel unconditional love (love a femoid for the "person" that she is and nothing else), femoids cannot, they only stay by your side as long as you fulfill her conditions, solve her problems, shut up while being 100% assertive without wanting anything in return and as long as she doesn't find another guy that she's more attracted to. You're looksmaxxing, your eloquency or your interesting conversations (if you even can have these because that's a Chad/Tyrone normie+ thing) will not make her fall in love but only feel safe for a certain period of time before getting bored and dumping you for other options. The only thing to do that is left to you as a male is to try fu**ing her while you're still in the relationship. Because her """feelings""" will not stay forever and she will end up leaving eventually, even if you still do your job as a man and you show love and commitment. Thus you must try extracting sexual activities out of her so when she's gone you would at least have won something instead of just being heartbroken and depressed shit.

you they will admit every Blackpill theory is fact (in my case this was my sister). Ask her about dating “I’d never date someone ugly”, “I want someone atleast 6ft”, “I’d never date someone who wasn’t mixed or white”.
I once asked my sister if personality mattered and in less then 5 seconds I got “not if he’s ugly”.
This. Can confirm. My sister is just like this.

However I'd like to add that they aren't sexually neutered, most women are covert lesbians. They'll just jerk off to themselves in the mirror.

Yeah, that’s mostly true. However, women will have no problem staying loyal to a Chad while he cheats on her. The sex appeal of Chad is so great the women can easily “love” him and not want to lose him.
Let's be honest its a whole different paradigm entirely. Foids love to be part of a harem it's not about chad's "loyalty"

only 1 sex out of 2 is able to feel love.
I honestly don't think it's men who can unconditionally love. The only unconditional love there is is from a mother to her child because she knows it's her offspring. No women will unconditionally love her man and no man will unconditionally love her woman. Fathers could love their children unconditionally, but only if they know that they are theirs. But as they don't, they also don't love their children unconditionally.

Otherwise, people only love certain attributes, no matter whether men or women. Both men and women leave their partners if they get sick/ugly/... or lose the appeal they had initially. Sometimes people stay together even if there is no love, e.g. because they don't want to be alone or they have children but, well, there is no love.

Foids can only truly love Tyrone even your own mother doesnt truly love your father

Foids are severely narcissistic and love themselves above nearly all else.

Foids are severely narcissistic and love themselves above nearly all else.
So are all humans. Its not only women its both men and women. Humans are just animals at the end of the day, lets not forget that

This. Can confirm. My sister is just like this.

However I'd like to add that they aren't sexually neutered, most women are covert lesbians. They'll just jerk off to themselves in the mirror.
Rape her you cuck

They don’t not love you or me or anyone on this site. They don’t feel love. They are unable to feel that emotion.

If you speak to a foid for a long enough time where they get comfortable with you they will admit every Blackpill theory is fact (in my case this was my sister). Ask her about dating “I’d never date someone ugly”, “I want someone atleast 6ft”, “I’d never date someone who wasn’t mixed or white”.

Bluepillers can cope all they want, but what women truly desire is a tall, handsome Chad.
This is a cope

Incest is retarded as a Jewish phenomenon on 4troons. There are many memes that claim that Jews commit incest because they are demonic, evil etc.

In short antisemitism.

Incest is retarded as a Jewish phenomenon on 4troons. There are many memes that claim that Jews commit incest because they are demonic, evil etc.

In short antisemitism.
There’s nothing wrong with incest especially with modern birth control I mean it’s fine for foids to literally fuck 100 guys a month but not for me to want to have consensual sex with my legal age cousin?

They do feel love. Just never for us. :fuk: