Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women do NOT feel love.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Welsh presbyterianmaxed and Crymupilled
★★★
They don’t not love you or me or anyone on this site. They don’t feel love. They are unable to feel that emotion.

If you speak to a foid for a long enough time where they get comfortable with you they will admit every Blackpill theory is fact (in my case this was my sister). Ask her about dating “I’d never date someone ugly”, “I want someone atleast 6ft”, “I’d never date someone who wasn’t mixed or white”.
I once asked my sister if personality mattered and in less then 5 seconds I got “not if he’s ugly”.

Bluepillers can cope all they want, but what women truly desire is a tall, handsome Chad.

Yeah bluepillERs and cucks need to go jump off a cliff
Women are pure evil fucking cunts should be grapes a few times by short guys then burned alive (in real life!h

You forgot that many foids will happily date Tyrone’s or changs also not just whites

True. Woman can actually love Chad or Tyrone though.

You forgot that many foids will happily date Tyrone’s or changs also not just whites
My sister is NOT one of those

Yeah bluepillERs and cucks need to go jump off a cliff
Women are pure evil fucking cunts should be grapes a few times by short guys then burned alive (in real life!h
Yup

They do love.

But Chad only.

Doubtful most women are pure evil just want sex pleasure with Tyrone or Chad
Yeah, that’s mostly true. However, women will have no problem staying loyal to a Chad while he cheats on her. The sex appeal of Chad is so great the women can easily “love” him and not want to lose him.

Yes she would. Chad or Tyrone would turn her on so much she would go out of her way for them
Okay nigger claim down. This is my sister were talking about

They don’t FEEL love. They just pretend to
No they don’t women and chads don’t feel love they all need to burn everyone who isn’t incel should be burned alive/ foids graped

Okay nigger claim down. This is my sister were talking about
She should be thrown in quarantine for all the chads she’s fucked she is a public health hazard

No they don’t women and chads don’t feel love they all need to burn everyone who isn’t incel should be burned alive/ foids graped
Clam down officer

Yeah, that’s mostly true. However, women will have no problem staying loyal to a Chad while he cheats on her. The sex appeal of Chad is so great the women can easily “love” him and not want to lose him.
Yeah but foids and chads are not like us they are not biologically capable of love and they only understand strength and fear like bugs

Yeah but foids and chads are not like us they are not biologically capable of love and they only understand strength and fear like bugs
I agree with that. They are like different species than us

I agree with that. They are like different species than us
Yeah if incels ever take power we need to burn them all and rape the foids ofc or they will oppress us like they do now starting with white chads

foids can't love bc love is deep and

they have no depth

that is why they are called fem-oids, and not just females

Yeah if incels ever take power we need to burn them all and rape the foids ofc or they will oppress us like they do now starting with white chads
If we took over we should make foids mandatory sex slaves to us. I want full control over a foid and make her fulfill my twisted fetishes

If we took over we should make foids mandatory sex slaves to us. I want full control over a foid and make her fulfill my twisted fetishes
I just want to enslave/kill every male and have my harem of 15 yr old blonde Aryan girls while living in extreme luxury ruling over you filthy gentiles

I just want to enslave/kill every male and have my harem of 15 yr old blonde Aryan girls while living in extreme luxury ruling over you filthy gentiles
I wanna have a harem of hot thick milf women to serve me and fulfill my desires

disgusting cuck fantasy
Volcel if you don’t like milfs. Not much is hotter to me than a milf with massive tits and a fat ass.

Volcel if you don’t like milfs. Not much is hotter to me than a milf with massive tits and a fat ass.
I only like young Aryan blonde girls tbh heil Hitler

I only like young Aryan blonde girls tbh heil Hitler
Fair enough. I like the young white ones too. I’d fuck any hot chick from age 18-45 though. I only like white women

>'I want to fuck girls who already have someone else's kids'

yeah tbh cucked

Watttttttteeerrrrr
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Fair enough. I like the young white ones too. I’d fuck any hot chick from age 18-45 though. I only like white women
45?????????? Fuck that old granny bull shit
For me it’s much younger (in gta) to 26 max. Anything else is loose stretched out and disease infected

>I want to fuck girls who already have someone else's kids

yeah tbh cucked
Not milfs that have kids. Only women in that age range that are still childfree. I just refer to any hot older woman as a milf whether she has kids or not. My neighbor across the street is exactly what I’d want. She’s 40 with big boobs and thick thighs, and has no kids at all. Her face still looks really good too. If I thought I had a chance, I’d go for it tbh. She broke up with her last partner 2 years ago and has been single since.

45?????????? Fuck that old granny bull shit
For me it’s much younger (in gta) to 26 max. Anything else is loose stretched out and disease infected
I’d fuck just about anything man if she was somewhat attractive