Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'women do not become expired or ugly after 30, this is incel myth'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
This is just roastie cope

jfl the levels of cope from that disgusting granny…

ethniccel1

it is true and it's women's own fault. partying every day, drinking and smoking profusely WILL fuck you up.

Look at the fucking comments. Cuckitors are absolutely delusional.

updooooooooooooot

On the one hand massive cope. On the other hand we have seen it demonstrated that "the wall" doesn't exist.
This is a conundrum

Women will forever envy youth, and anything they say in opposite of that is their usual manipulation.

I wish we didn't live in these stupid times where women's value is inflated to enormous levels, and women actually are fucked if they don't get married as a young adult.

jfl the OP is accused of 'benevolent misogyny' for being too strict:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fz40dp/comment/lqzryf3/

There was some retard saying even 70 year old women are beautiful.

Its basic science that women are less desirable as they age because they are useless for having babies. A man increases value with age because he can still produce sperm and proves he can survive. Men and women are not the same.

There is nothing desirable about a barren 40 year old granny. It’s disgusting to even think about.

Tbh I think this is where many incels are so wrong. Women have infinite SMV, even in their 40's. Anyone claiming otherwise here is massively coping.

Now what I do agree is that older women will have harder time finding actual lasting relationships with men. For example if you're a 35-yo career woman, a 25-year old woman will have easier time dating men in your own age group if she so chooses. Hence the "wall." Its not really a wall but younger women have a bigger halo than older women

She's right about one thing: they don't become ugly or expired after 30, but sometime earlier than that.

Stupid cunt foid 18 is post wall nowadays for foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back