Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women DO get fucked by dogs (Analysis & Facts)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The dog pill is one of the most controversial and hard to swallow pills but if you look at it logically there is no point denying it.

Psychological:

-Dogs can be dangerous, even lethal. Even tough a person could theoretically defeat a dog with kicks, poking its eyes out etc... the strength of a dog is more visible and less abstract. You can't rip flesh out with fucking kicks.

-They basically scream at people and get away with it. Barking at someone is basically an asshole move and aggressive behavior. If I yelled at you, you would be offended. Why do we accept it from dogs? Because they are just that alpha, that's why. :feelsokman:

-They are protective of their foids and obey blindly. This is really self-explanatory. Having a Chad obey a foid like a robot is their biggest fantasy.

-They are unpredictable. An evil dog will bark at fucking everyone, even children or the damn president. And they have a nasty habit of turning toddlers into snacks.

-They are primitive and disgusting. They lick each others fucking assholes and they have retarded territorial fights with other dogs. Needless to say foids love verything primitive and barbaric.

-They ignore societies rules and codes. Like I said they don't give a shit who invades their territory, the threat is greeted with vicious barking. Not even a gun impresses a dog.

Let me summarize: Dogs are dangerous, scream at everyone (psychopathy), low-inhib, unpredictable (exciting), primitive and disgusting, ignore societies rules and worship the foid they belong to but treat everyone else like shit. In 1 word: They are DARK TRIAD MAXXED as fucked. They are everything foids want in a man.

Societal:

-Western society is the most dog worshipping society in history. It is fucking sickening how much the West worships dogs. I wonder why?
-It is socially acceptable to have a dog in your bed and women to even tongue kiss their dog. I wonder why?
-It is socially acceptable that a dog licks the foids entire fucking face. I wonder why?
-We literally have evidence of female Twitch streamer where a dog licks her entire fucking ass/genitalia area. I wonder why?
-Dogs have soft fur and are very huggable. It isn't a long stretch from huggable to fuckable.
-Some dogs look objectively alpha and aesthetic.
-There are millions of videos of foid-dog sex online. If foids wouldn't like it, they wouldn't do it, not even for money.

And most importantly: Foids have problems with boundaries and self-control. Why wouldn't she fuck her dog? It's free dick attached to a huggable furry creature that is dark triad to the max. She can fuck freely, without getting the reputation of a slut.

Why are you still denying the dog pill, WHY?
ALL the evidence is against you.

With the dog pill you can see how black pilled someone truly is. To be truly blackpilled is to accept the dog pill, no matter how painful it is.

Millions of men get cucked daily and the ones doing it even live among us and are worshipped jfl and do whatever they fucking want :feelshaha:

Last edited:
No other reason why a 4'11 foid would want a giant Rottweiler or Mastiff. No reason other than this

I find dogpill to be a fun joke, are you guys for real? :feelsgah:

YOU FORGOT BIG RED TEXT BRO THIS SHOWS FURTHER EVIDENCE

TAKE THE DOGPILL:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

also dogs last longer in bed and have longer tongues. both things foids like. if u see a foid with big nigger pitbull and also has lots of peanut butter. u should be aware that whore probably puts peanut butter on her pussy and the dog licks it with it's long tongue. and many foids will then let the dog mount her.

The most disgusting pill of all. Its the truth.

there are literally millions of videos of women fucking dogs. surveys and experiments done by @dogpill showing proof that somewhere between 3-10% of foids have fucked dogs. and those were ofc only the whores who admitted it, so we can guess 10-20% of foids either fucked a dog or a horse. and 30-40% probably fantasize about it but haven't necessarily done the deed yet. Soon I expect like the LGBTQ gay nigger bullshit has been legalized so will public dog and horse fucking. I suspect maybe by 2050, foids will be fucking dogs and horses in public in front of kids. and it will be totally accepted by the average Amerimutt and eurocuckold.
No other reason why a 4'11 foid would want a giant Rottweiler or Mastiff. No reason other than this
Any foid who likes riding horses or owns big dogs is 99% a degenerate whore who engages in beastiality on the daily.

I can't be bothered with this retarded world anymore.

I can't be bothered with this retarded world anymore.
it's fucking absurd. a stupid fucking nigger pitbull has more value than the entire forum combined(ignoring fakecels).

this stupid fucking nigger dog

But zoophilia also exists among men. Do we have stats that say more women engage in zoophilia than men?

But zoophilia also exists among men. Do we have stats that say more women engage in zoophilia than men?
the (((statistics))) for now show more men than women at least in third world shitholes fuck animals. but again these (((stats))) are collected by (((scientists))) and are funded by libtards. also we all know women are big fucking liars.

so even If the stats for now show more men fucking animals, in reality modernwomen have fucked far far more animals on average especially in western nations who worship dogs and horses like gods. hell many cuckold wh*te men I have seen encourage their young daughters to play with the dog and let the nigger dog lick their :feelspuke::feelspuke:mouths and faces, not knowing or worse willfully ignoring the risk of it leading to dog fucking.
Is this a joke to you?

I only used it at the end you dumb retarded faggot :feelstastyman:
fucking absurd that "Blackpilled" incels here reject the dog pill. despite so much evidence, and also how many women do we see owning dogs versus fucking ugly men especially in the west?

Last edited:
fucking absurd that "Blackpilled" incels here reject the dog pill. despite so much evidence, and also how many women do we see owning dogs versus fucking ugly men especially in the west?
They are either blue pilled cucks or very young and therefore naive :feelskek:

They have no idea how fucking horny foids can get and probably believe the "men are hornier than women" bullshit too. Everyone with a sister can attest when foids want dick they are like fucking possessed. But noo M'lady would never do such a thing. Like I said with this pill you see who only larps being blackpilled and pretends to hate women to be edgy or who REALLY knows the truth about them.

Also unlike fucking an ugly guy they can't get pregnant, no ugly loser becomes clingy and nobody gossips about how she fucked an ugly guy.

There are only pros and almost no downsides for fucking dogs for women. But soys who grew up on Disney will always deny it. :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 469620
mfw literal dogs, disgusting animals full of diseases fuck girls and a lot of human males don't
this world is such a fucking meme. it's not even funny anymore. I swear it makes no sense. no way a benevolent God could have crafted this world. Only a vile sadistic psychopathic piece of shit which enjoys the suffering of billions of men screaming in agony and extreme pain.

Dogs can be dangerous, even lethal
I punched one so hard with my meaty manlet fists it ran away crying though the breed was a ridgeback boxer mix. Tbh dogs can be killed easily just gotta poke their eyes out and stab their noses and I can live. Im sick of humans treating me like trash I ain't letting non humans treat me like trash either.

68747470733a2f2f35372e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f31363830323361316339343837666364326234

Last edited:
Priests who recorded confessions of sins mentioned sex with animals and even birds.

I punched one so hard with my meaty manlet fists it ran away crying though the breed was a ridgeback boxer mix. Tbh dogs can be killed easily just gotta poke their eyes out and stab their noses and I can live. Im sick of humans treating me like trash I ain't letting non humans treat me like trash either.

View attachment 469624
Dogs are fucking cowards. They bark but when you get close to them, they are quiet. It makes sense that normies like them, they have the same personality. :feelshaha:

Btw. I hate them because they are fucking overrated and they bark a lot and shit everywhere. If they were rarer I would be neutral to them but every fucking subhuman owns one. :feelshaha:

They are either blue pilled cucks or very young and therefore naive :feelskek:

They have no idea how fucking horny foids can get and probably believe the "men are hornier than women" bullshit too. Everyone with a sister can attest when foids want dick they are like fucking possessed. But noo M'lady would never do such a thing. Like I said with this pill you see who only larps being blackpilled and pretends to hate women to be edgy or who REALLY knows the truth about them.

Also unlike fucking an ugly guy they can't get pregnant, no ugly loser becomes clingy and nobody gossips about how she fucked an ugly guy.

There are only pros and almost no downsides for fucking dogs for women. But soys who grew up on Disney will always deny it. :soy::soy::soy:
indeed the lack of a pregnancy risk and dogs not having to wear condoms. also the taboo of dog fucking. all of this makes foids want to fuck a dog far more so than an ugly man. Dogs also last very long sexually(30min+), allowing foids to experience multiple orgasms while most men do not last(probably <10min) no where near as long as a dog.

I swallowed the dog pill many years ago

Coach redpill said it best. Small dogs are a child replacement. Big dogs are a man replacement :redpill::blackpill:

Coach redpill said it best. Small dogs are a child replacement. Big dogs are a man replacement :redpill::blackpill:
If these fucking whores weren't that fucking picky they could choose 1 of 50 available ugly guys :feelsree::feelsree:

insane that right now millions of women are fucking dogs right this second while hundreds of millions of incel males rot at home looking at their computer screen or cell phones living in immense agony and loneliness.

insane that right now millions of women are fucking dogs right this second while hundreds of millions of incel males rot at home looking at their computer screen or cell phones living in immense agony and loneliness.
21 year old KHHV no woman will help me, yet they do sexual things with their dogs
we should unironically ban women from owning dogs
If these fucking whores weren't that fucking picky they could choose 1 of 50 available ugly guys :feelsree::feelsree:
there's a whole lot of reasons that go into why they fucks dogs and not sub 6 guys

Last edited:
21 year old KHHV no woman will help me, yet they do sexual things with their dogs
we should unironically ban women from owning dogs

there's a whole lot of reasons that go into why they fucks dogs and not sub 6 guys
Dogs should be banned altogether, maybe people would then actually start treating each other decently instead of getting a lame friend replacement. I always found it sad to get that attached to an animal. :feelshaha:

Dogs should be banned altogether, maybe people would then actually start treating each other decently instead of getting a lame friend replacement. I always found it sad to get that attached to an animal. :feelshaha:
dogs have almost bitten me on multiple occasions especially nigger pitbulls. in an ideal world, all those nigger mutts would be rounded up and gassed

dogs have almost bitten me on multiple occasions especially nigger pitbulls. in an ideal world, all those nigger mutts would be rounded up and gassed
It is sad that dogs get treated better than fucking children in our clown society. Everyone who owns a pitbull should be sent on a trip to Auschwitz.

What's with all the dogpill posts today?

Dogs should be banned altogether
I think you have it backwards, it's not the dog's fault it's the foid's.

What's with all the dogpill posts today?

I think you have it backwards, it's not the dog's fault it's the foid's.
Dogs are overrated as fuck. It's 1 thing when you are a peasant and need a guard dog, it's another thing to keep one just to have a pet. It's fucking degenerate. :lul:

Last edited:
You said BIG RED TEXT.

Where is the fucking BIG RED TEXT you dumb fuck
You changed it after I called it out dumb faggot. Stop acting slick

I remember on this one sexuality forum there were girls aged 11 and under asking if it was normal to stimulate their genitals with cucumbers and using the peanut butter trick you mentioned.

Most people even on here do not understand how extremely sexually primitive and vulgar females are. My intellect understands it but my Disney brainwashed subconscious still explodes every time I think about it and see it. It’s a feeling comparable to the one you get when you try to understand the Universe, your brain just explodes. Can someone explain it?

The truth is, the more beautiful, pure and innocent a girl looks, the more sexually primitive she is.

I remember on this one sexuality forum there were girls aged 11 and under asking if it was normal to stimulate their genitals with cucumbers and using the peanut butter trick you mentioned.

Most people even on here do not understand how extremely sexually primitive and vulgar females are. My intellect understands it but my Disney brainwashed subconscious still explodes every time I think about it and see it. It’s a feeling comparable to the one you get when you try to understand the Universe, your brain just explodes. Can someone explain it?

The truth is, the more beautiful, pure and innocent a girl looks, the more sexually primitive she is.
There is nothing more primitive than a hole.

And yes they are extremely vulgar. They are obsessed with genitalia from the earliest age. As a kid I was aware what dicks are and somewhat aware that they go into a certain hole, but I wasn't obsessed with it, I also often thought about deeper topics like life,god,war etc.... Genitalia is on women's mind 24/7 tough. This is the only thing they fucking care about. Nothing else matters to them. They want to swim in an ocean of dicks and have a dick in her mouth 24/7 and be reduced to a blind, thoughtless zombie who doesn't even have to think. Having a separate existence is pain for women. They want to become one with the dick.

You can sum up woman's entire existence in 1 word: hole. A financial hole. An emotional hole. A hole that can never be fucking satisfied. Women are never satisfied.

There is nothing more primitive than a hole.

And yes they are extremely vulgar. They are obsessed with genitalia from the earliest age. As a kid I was aware what dicks are and somewhat aware that they go into a certain hole, but I wasn't obsessed with it, I also often thought about deeper topics like life,god,war etc.... Genitalia is on women's mind 24/7 tough. This is the only thing they fucking care about. Nothing else matters to them. They want to swim in an ocean of dicks and have a dick in her mouth 24/7 and be reduced to a blind, thoughtless zombie who doesn't even have to think. Having a separate existence is pain for women. They want to become one with the dick.

You can sum up woman's entire existence in 1 word: hole. A financial hole. An emotional hole. A hole that can never be fucking satisfied. Women are never satisfied.
I remember one friend of mine used to call females "holes" when we were younger. He ended up swimming in pussy. Meanwhile, I was respecting them like the Disney princesses that I thought they were. Thinking about it, in the right context and with the knowledge, Disney movies are more based than one would think. In the beauty and the beast movies the bimbettes (hot blonde trio) start singing about how they want the brute, when they saw the brutal antagonist.

I remember one friend of mine used to call females "holes" when we were younger. He ended up swimming in pussy. Meanwhile, I was respecting them like the Disney princesses that I thought they were. Thinking about it, in the right context and with the knowledge, Disney movies are more based than one would think. In the beauty and the beast movies the bimbettes (hot blonde trio) start singing about how they want the brute, when they saw the brutal antagonist.
Disney movies are basically about how awesome Chad is.

Tarzan is particularly heart warming. The Chad savage still gets the girl despite behaving like a fucking animal because he has great genes.

Disney movies are basically about how awesome Chad is.

Tarzan is particularly heart warming. The Chad savage still gets the girl despite behaving like a fucking animal because he has great genes.
True.

Just wait, virgin tech nerds are developing the software and technologies needed to dogpill the entire male population. Although my synonym is orcpill. Yes, AI software like deepfakes and many more will get used to generate orcpill videos. If there is an image of her face online, she will be shown getting ravaged by orc cocks while being in complete primitive bliss while mating. They will all look fabulous, like queens, while being used like toilets. And they will spread everywhere for everyone to see. Every male will see the real nature of females, any female.

True.

Just wait, virgin tech nerds are developing the software and technologies needed to dogpill the entire male population. Although my synonym is orcpill. Yes, AI software like deepfakes and many more will get used to generate orcpill videos. If there is an image of her face online, she will be shown getting ravaged by orc cocks while being in complete primitive bliss while mating. They will all look fabulous, like queens, while being used like toilets. And they will spread everywhere for everyone to see. Every male will see the real nature of females, any female.
I don't understand what you are trying to say but ok. :lul:

Men worshiped bastet. Foids worshiped anubis .:feelsrope:

"They basically scream at people and get away with it."

LOL! I call it "yelling" but yeah... I like it!

it means the dog is [email protected]

"Not even a gun impresses a dog."

Dogs ARE INDEED impressed by guns...

Basically, a person with a gun,
CAN BARK DEATH AT THINGS !

dogs think,
"When he barks, things die."

dogs think,
:dafuckfeels:

dogs think,
The language of Gods tbhngl
G1Y8

you dont believe foids fuck dogs?
It's a nice joke since many post wall women end up Chad widows and with cats/dogs(invest in pet food companies for profits :feelsYall:), but we have no evidence that
women engage in zoophilia more than men do.

It's a nice joke since many post wall women end up Chad widows and with cats/dogs(invest in pet food companies for profits :feelsYall:), but we have no evidence that
women engage in zoophilia more than men do.
:soy: