Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women disrespect simps more than misogynists

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There are two kinds of incels-- bluepilled incels that probably simp for an ethot (probably most of them), or misogynist incels.

Sad but true, but I think a lot of the reason why incels gravitate toward just straight up misogyny instead of being a simp, is simply because being a simp is expensive to the point of being offensive. And why wouldn't you hate women for this absurd price ceiling. They don't need to charge Apple premiums :soy: for low-tier Android quality- but they do it simply because they can. They make pussy dispension a lifestyle. Pussy is business. We see that women are clearly slot machines that you never win. And it's sad that incels that are bluepilled are willing to sacrifice so much of their resources for nothing. For us misogynist incels, even with money, it seems offensive to spend money on what are essentially lies.

But what's even sadder is to pay all this money to some slut, get nothing from her, AND get no respect on top of that. If you already come at the position of hating women, I feel that women already respect you. When I used to be a simp and when I was just nice to women by default, I always got the sense of hatred, disrespect, and creepiness than if I treated them like a homeless cripple.

Women are like Homelander from the boys, and we are like Stillwell. You have to put up this front as though you aren't intimidated by them, but the second you admit you were always afraid of them from the beginning, they want to laser your skull off.

Last edited:
Once you pay a toilet for their attention, it shows them that you are beneath them to step on. Their value is much higher when you worship them. In return, they'll treat you like an old ottoman. You are nothing to them and easily replaceable.

it's over

You have to show them it doesn't get to you if you want respect. Though, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll do what they say; it's just their way of filtering who can provide for them or not; if they sense you have any needs of your own they'll punish you for it.

I think it's the opposite. A lot of subhumans choose to be simps and waste all their time and resources on sluts, so that the chances of them ascending increases, whereas choosing the misogyny path doesn't help them at all. That being said, foids will care more about the misogynists because they're not going to remember the endless stream of validation they get 24/7, while they'll remember the guys that called them average-looking years ago, since they'll be triggered by the fact that they don't have all the men on a leash.

My manifesto:
There are two kinds of incels-- bluepilled incels that probably simp for an ethot (probably most of them), or misogynist incels.

Sad but true, but I think a lot of the reason why incels gravitate toward just straight up misogyny instead of being a simp, is simply because being a simp is expensive to the point of being offensive. And why wouldn't you hate women for this absurd price ceiling. They don't need to charge Apple premiums :soy: for low-tier Android quality- but they do it simply because they can. They make pussy dispension a lifestyle. Pussy is business. We see that women are clearly slot machines that you never win. And it's sad that incels that are bluepilled are willing to sacrifice so much of their resources for nothing. For us misogynist incels, even with money, it seems offensive to spend money on what are essentially lies.

But what's even sadder is to pay all this money to some slut, get nothing from her, AND get no respect on top of that. If you already come at the position of hating women, I feel that women already respect you. When I used to be a simp and when I was just nice to women by default, I always got the sense of hatred, disrespect, and creepiness than if I treated them like a homeless cripple.

Women are like Homelander from the boys, and we are like Stillwell. You have to put up this front as though you aren't intimidated by them, but the second you admit you were always afraid of them from the beginning, they want to laser your skull off.

Had to stop reading there because this is not true. I don't simp for any thot but I'm also not a misogynist.

Had to stop reading there because this is not true. I don't simp for any thot but I'm also not a misogynist.
women don't see it that way. If you don't simp for women, by all intents and purposes, you ARE a misogynist

women don't see it that way.
it doesn't matter how women see us. only how we see ourselves.

do not let them have the authority over your world.

I think it's the opposite. A lot of subhumans choose to be simps and waste all their time and resources on sluts, so that the chances of them ascending increases
They choose simping because they think it increases chances, but this only worked in times when foids didn't have access to almost every man in the country. Simping rarely achieves anything now.

Those simp soyboys are unironically more trucel than us. If you join this forum it shows you are high T, high IQ and not someone's bitch. Those simps are the low t weak truecels.

fuck all pigskin cucks

Not news, studies have shown women get wet to benevolent misogynists for quite some time
this thread is more for lurking male bluepillers

Incels have some self respect. Simps don't. Paying for e-thots is one consequence of this.

And misogyny is self defense.

oh they do hate (unattractive) misogynists. and simps are just seen as an income stream. neither really get pussy so w/e.

Once you pay a toilet for their attention, it shows them that you are beneath them to step on. Their value is much higher when you worship them. In return, they'll treat you like an old ottoman. You are nothing to them and easily replaceable.

it's over

This is why guys need to stop approaching. Stop trying to "warm up" to women blindly. If a woman likes you then you'll know....

No need for these cucks to "feel around" and try to slowly "infiltrate" spaces of women. All this does is assure they have you in the palm of their hand. They know you want "in" so they feel they need to gatekeep more to keep you on the run. Better to play IDGAF & be loser than kiss up.

Many guys will tell you just how -- when they start "easing in" and being comfy/cuck-ish, close, too boyfriend-y, etc. that girls lose interest.

If any nearcels here think they have even the SLIGHTEST chance of ascension possible, DO NOT use this "opportunity" -- if presented -- to be a too-direct cuck. You HAVE TO be indirect with women, or direct only when it's NOT about sex/"dating." All guys should play it distant for their own good -- you don't appear desperate, so if a whore is interested enough and you're "there" then it's on her. If she does nothing, you mean nothing ... Simple. Many guys can't take this though as it's a true test of their value, so they cope with muh "social game" to pretend they're worth more.

But if a guy has to dance like a monkey to have any semblance of "value" then that man probably -- by default -- has little/none truly.

Last edited:
This is why guys need to stop approaching. Stop trying to "warm up" to women blindly. If a woman likes you then you'll know....

No need for these cucks to "feel around" and try to slowly "infiltrate" spaces of women. All this does is assure they have you in the palm of their hand. They know you want "in" so they feel they need to gatekeep more to keep you on the run. Better to play IDGAF & be loser than kiss up.

Many guys will tell you just how -- when they start "easing in" and being comfy/cuck-ish, close, too boyfriend-y, etc. that girls lose interest.

If any nearcels here think they have even the SLIGHTEST chance of ascension possible, DO NOT use this "opportunity" -- if presented -- to be a too-direct cuck. You HAVE TO be indirect with women, or direct only when it's NOT about sex/"dating." All guys should play it distant for their own good -- you don't appear desperate, so if a whore is interested enough and you're "there" then it's on her. If she does nothing, you mean nothing ... Simple. Many guys can't take this though as it's a true test of their value, so they cope with muh "social game" to pretend they're worth more.

But if a guy has to dance like a monkey to have any semblance of "value" then that man probably -- by default -- has little/none truly.
based GrAY.

over

"when they fear you become strongER"-Jackal, main villain of Farcry 2.
unlike harmless simps,male feminists,cucks these holes subconsciously respect and fear us incels more because we can get vERy violent!!
no fear no respect!!

faggots like you are the reason why i never tell anyone that i watch lucky star.

I’m an misogynist incel and it’s sad that there are bluepilled normies that would rather spend money on whores rather than using their fucking brains

Absolutely true in my experience.