Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women defend throwing babies in dumpsters

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
GYDZWfJWUAAirgs

They are completely heartless and selfish creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists

Last edited:
Poor thing. It had its whole life ahead of it

View attachment 1273001

They are completely heartless and selfless creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists
Imagine society normalizing the killing of babies, through the process named abortion and that w0men are praising and fighting for the right to kill their babies.

We here have more remorse for this poor children, more then w0men

Imagine society normalizing the killing of babies, through the process named abortion and that w0men are praising and fighting for the right to kill their babies.

We here have more remorse for this poor children, more then w0men
Yes because women are incapable of having sympathy for something unless it's cute. Look at the malice they have towards ugly babies

View attachment 1273001

They are completely heartless and selfless creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists
Weird what happens when women are irresponsible sex addicts who go around opening their legs for every Chad.

Is what would she should have said, but that would require women to take accountability for their actions.

Weird what happens when women are irresponsible sex addicts who go around opening their legs for every Chad.
They can't take responsibility for anything. It's always the man's fault.

Our only hope is that all of this remains a textual testimony of the true nature of women.

May future generations of men never be deceived again.

Our entire generation is a cruel experiment.

They keep doing and sharing heinous things, while men and society keep bending to their will. At this point, foids are just trying to push the bar and see how much they can get away with.

Last edited:
You mean selfish, but yea. Selfless is the complete opposite of Selfish and being Selfless will get you shitted on and / or being used . :feelsclown: @Stupid Clown

They keep doing and sharing heinous things, while men and society keep bending to their will. At this point, they are just trying to push the bar and see how much they can get away with.
Which movie jake Gyllenhaal

Our only hope is that all of this remains a textual testimony of the true nature of women.

Cope. The neurotypical DNA is incapable of shutting off their infantilization and lust for pussy in favor of higher philosophical values, it took neurodivergents even back then to initiate all the religious or enlightened movements which clamped down on the feminine imperative, they had to threaten normies with eternal physical torment in a fictional afterlife to fool them into compliance, and even then it was barely held together with string and duct tape while women were pushing on the boundaries by manipulating their cucked husbands and relatives all the time.

Our only hope is alien intervention ( cope ) or a nuclear war/asteroid impact.

"Empathic gender"
Women can't even define what empathy is.

You mean selfish, but yea. Selfless is the complete opposite of Selfish and being Selfless will get you shitted on and / or being used . :feelsclown: @Stupid Clown
Thanks. I just noticed my typo.

They keep doing and sharing heinous things, while men and society keep bending to their will. At this point, foids are just trying to push the bar and see how much they can get away with.
Ofc. They'll keep pushing it as far as they can which is infinite.

Should be pinned tbh , its peak gynocracy at it again :feelsclown: @Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @Dregster @proudweeb @The Enforcer

View attachment 1273001

They are completely heartless and selfish creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists
Woman logic at it's finest here. She could've just asked the guy to wear a condom and if he refused then claim it was rape and get an abortion legally. Women's rights were a mistake.

If you want a true blackpill, see an abortion rally IRL like I did. Women seriously screaming and crying in the streets for the right to murder and carelessly have Chad always cum in them. That changed my brain chemistry, and was a valuable lesson in understanding women.

Empathetic gender moment

If you want a true blackpill, see an abortion rally IRL like I did. Women seriously screaming and crying in the streets for the right to murder and carelessly have Chad always cum in them. That changed my brain chemistry, and was a valuable lesson in understanding women.

It's diabolical how women can always reframe ANYTHING in such a way that it makes them look like victims. Even in the case of a mother throwing her own child into a dumpster, which is about as evil as it gets, they STILL find a way to make the woman look like a victim. Unbelievable.

In a proper society these women would be rounded up and gassed. Disgusting. I hate them so much

The only good foid is a dead foid
Based and true

It's diabolical how women can always reframe ANYTHING in such a way that it makes them look like victims. Even in the case of a mother throwing her own child into a dumpster, which is about as evil as it gets, they STILL find a way to make the woman look like a victim. Unbelievable.

They can't take responsibility for anything. It's always the man's fault.
Always, without exception. Responsibility is a masculine trait. Man is responsible for his woman, children, and tribe. That responsibility extends to all other aspects of his life.

It always makes me laugh how in fiction media (TV and movies, mostly) they show something bad happening and then one of the female characters says, "oh God, this is all my fault, if only I hadn't..." and then one of the male figures says something like, "it's not your fault, don't blame yourself." Yeah, right. As if she'd ever accept any responsibility for own actions. :lul:

Always, without exception. Responsibility is a masculine trait. Man is responsible for his woman, children, and tribe. That responsibility extends to all other aspects of his life.

It always makes me laugh how in fiction media (TV and movies, mostly) they show something bad happening and then one of the female characters says, "oh God, this is all my fault, if only I hadn't..." and then one of the male figures says something like, "it's not your fault, don't blame yourself." Yeah, right. As if she'd ever accept any responsibility for own actions. :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Reality= "how could this happen to me :foidSoy:"

foid lack of empathy aside, is it good it survived? now it’s dedicated to a life of growing up in the foster care system and probably a shitty life. incel if male.
Yeah that’s true. Life is gonna be horrible just having to bare the knowledge that you’re “mother” care about you that little

Of course they do, they're evil. This is why we created religion in the first place, to suppress their urge for violence and degeneracy.. that's all the foid race has given humanity in the last century alone. They're pure evil... makes Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez seem like good guys at the end of the day. If only ER was able to get into that sorority house...

Of course they do, they're evil. This is why we created religion in the first place, to suppress their urge for violence and degeneracy.. that's all the foid race has given humanity in the last century alone. They're pure evil... makes Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez seem like good guys at the end of the day. If only ER was able to get into that sorority house...
If only......

Foids are truly evil creatures but us incels are the villains according to soyciety :lul:

That's what 4.5 times stronger in-group bias does to a gender:feelsjuice:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Reality= "how could this happen to me :foidSoy:"
Of course. Why would they take responsibility? Just look at the response the original post got, there's no need to take responsibility for anything when you know that literally whatever excuse you come up with will be happily swallowed by other people like you and the legions of simps who want to fuck you.

foid lack of empathy aside, is it good it survived? now it’s dedicated to a life of growing up in the foster care system and probably a shitty life. incel if male.

edit: jfl, this foid did it so her boyfriend wouldn’t leave her, only cared about chad dick not the baby https://www.khou.com/video/news/crime/285-65245d2f-f74e-4be6-a2bd-99ba14a76826
And this is the true reason for why she did that. Fucking jfl:feelskek::feelskek:.

Shit I'd throw a baby in a dumpster. Fuck them kids, they don't deserve a future.

This is the logical conclusion of the unhinged man hatred promoted by feminism.

Feminists say that women having children is oppressive and patriarchal and bad. Women make children with men, but men are bad, so having children must be bad, too.

Let's analyze for a second what that dumb roastie is saying. She's essentially saying ''Well, this is what happens if you don't allow us to murder babies. If we could already kill the baby in the womb, the baby couldn't have been thrown in the dumpster, so this one is on you achkually :foidSoy:'' :fuk:

View attachment 1273001

Not to defend a foid, but she makes good point. The pro life movement is fucking evil. Ask me why?

Nobody forced you to open your legs retarded whore. Now go back to fucking and sucking because that's all you're good for :feelsokman:

View attachment 1273001

Absolutely vile. And they call themselves an evil. I bet the nastiest most bitter user here still has 10x the compassion they do

foids convenience > human life, that's how this logic works