Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women cross the street when they see me

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
This happens to me very often, and to be honest, it hurts. It happened today. A black girl saw me cross onto her side of the road then crossed the street. The same thing happened a few days ago too. I think it has more to do with me being black than unpleasant to look at. I try to dress smart so people aren't offended but it still happens. I'm just an inconvenience because my presence makes people uncomfortable. I have no desire to offend anyone so I sometimes cross the road myself or walk in the road so I'm not in a person's vicinity/way.

This happens to me too. you better stay away tbh they can call you rapist

Happened to me the other day, Asian girl saw me and crossed the road then crossed back over lol. I'm white as well.

Happened to me the other day, Asian girl saw me and crossed the road then crossed back over lol. I'm white as well.
If I had money, I would just wear suits everyday.

women only turn their head 45 degrees when they seeme:chad::chad::chad:

pls it's a joke, most of them wake too :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Seems to be a common there. Someone else posted a thread the other day saying the exact same thing happened.

Lookism really is everywhere.

OP how tall are you?

Have you used extra soap this morning?

This happens to me quite often, it’s only in the winter when I wear my ski mask that they avoid me less. It used to get to me but it’s much preferable to the not-uncommon fauxflirting I have to contend with in shops or eateries.

I think suits are for chads.
pretty much
i got called pretentious and asshole once by a group of foids in the street just for wearing a suit for an interview lmao

Black bitches in 2019 are the most hypergamous, age-sensitive little pieces of shit in existence. They all think they're divas. The worst race for an incel to deal with.

pretty much
i got called pretentious and asshole once by a group of foids in the street just for wearing a suit for an interview lmao
Ohh so you have a job interesting

Im a weak, beta, skinny, manlet but it happens to me sometimes.
I dont even look dangerous.

Imagine going to cliff trip and foids rather jump off the cliff than look at you.