Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women could be more down-to-earth in their mate preferences if make-up were restricted or prohibited

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Convince me this amount of make-up does not inflate a woman's ego:

Maybe women could be more realistic about their standards if make-up did not enable them to feel like Stacies. Make-up is designed to elicit a sexual response from men, and even the ugliest woman can benefit from it.

I propose that make-up should either be restricted or banned. Inflating women's egos with make-up will only lead them to become even more hypergamous, thinking they deserve better men because they look better.

By the way, that is the reason normies tell us they see "beautiful" women with quite ugly men. They cannot distinguish a genuine Stacy from a fraudster because they look somewhat the same in these internet pictures.

holes dont have personalities

Convince me this amount of make-up does not inflate a woman's ego:

View attachment 971302

View attachment 971303

View attachment 971304

Maybe women could be more realistic about their standards if make-up did not enable them to feel like Stacies. Make-up is designed to elicit a sexual response from men, and even the ugliest woman can benefit from it.

I propose that make-up should either be restricted or banned. Inflating women's egos with make-up will only lead them to become even more hypergamous, thinking they deserve better men because they look better.

By the way, that is the reason normies tell us they see "beautiful" women with quite ugly men. They cannot distinguish a genuine Stacy from a fraudster because they look somewhat the same in these internet pictures.
thats what scares me if i ever get a gril freind and she takes off her make up and see a ugly women i will be traumatized because she will remind me of my grandma and aunt.

It's like a filter you see it in both genders they get all giddy and post videos online

I don't think it's feasible to ban shit like that. holes will just bitch and moan and vote until some cuck reinstates it. what needs to happen is all their rights stripped. and if their owner decides he wants them wearing petrochemicals on their faces then so be it

Very true. Make up fuels their own delusion and is a tool of the hypergamy. They don't use make up to look good for their man, they use it to defraud looks and get a man above their SMV.
Very apt observation as well. Without make up this foid is most likely below her bf, in this scenario.

Absolutely true. Make-up is one of the many things that inflate women's egos.
By the way, that is the reason normies tell us they see "beautiful" women with quite ugly men.
Another good point. I really hate the normie gaslighting. They repeat this shit constantly.

In reality, only Chad gets to be with the actual beautiful women.

This would only be scraping the surface. The one and only thing that would change the situation for people like us were if foids simply had absolutely no rights and it would be well understood that they are property with no rights to vote or work. That's it.