Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women complain more about their dating lives more than any incel does

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Just go on any social media. Women are the biggest whiners and yet they have it easier than us.

Any fat chick can get fucked if she just lowered her standards. Hell there's even fit men who are into fucking fat pigs and yet they complain. Women are fucking hypocrites. They say we are not entitled to sex and love meanwhile they complain about not having sex and love(when they do have it).

Meanwhile idiots like @K9Otaku wants us to shut up and accept our fate.

true
especially these so called ''femcels'', they'd never fuck any of us irl

Because we don't have dating lives

Just go on any social media. Women are the biggest whiners and yet they have it easier than us.
And also claim that incels are whining @ThoughtfulCel
Women are fucking hypocrites. They say we are not entitled to sex and love meanwhile they complain about not having sex and love(when they do have it).
One recent thread showing what you are talking about too with how entitled they feel that they want to control how others view them

Any fat chick can get fucked if she just lowered her standards. Hell there's even fit men who are into fucking fat pigs and yet they complain. Women are fucking hypocrites. They say we are not entitled to sex and love meanwhile they complain about not having sex and love(when they do have it).

My landwhale sister got mad because "she used too much time to prepare for a date" while the FIT man she got to be with her presented in common sport clothes.

I have also saw her being picky on tinder, slowly watching every detail of men, while us could be all day liking random women on Tinder to get 0 matches.

It's over.

One recent thread showing what you are talking about too with how entitled they feel that they want to control how others view them
Bunny sex is completely tame compared to a woman deepthroating a 10 inch cock while getting double penetrated by huge nigger cocks. Bunnies also don't gargle cum right in front of a camera.

Also, i remember going in Grindr, a fucking "gay app" with an obviously fake female profile with anime pic, and got like 30 messages from different men in 1 hour.

>Women also got it hard on dating, sweetie :soy:

Bunny sex is completely tame compared to a woman deepthroating a 10 inch cock while getting double penetrated by huge nigger cocks. Bunnies also don't gargle cum right in front of a camera.
Even then imagine a playboy or male stripper of even a sexually active male tweeting something like this. Their requests would be seen as demands and not be taken seriously by anyone.

Even then imagine a playboy or male stripper of even a sexually active male tweeting something like this. Their requests would be seen as demands and not be taken seriously by anyone.
People would call the man out for being a pervert and entitled.

aka ''dating sucks because i cant get Chad to commit''

whining = men complaining about clear disadvantages that are present in todays world.

Women would rather have men be quiet and take abuse and unfair treatment then lose their top spot on the social food chain.

whining = men complaining about clear disadvantages that are present in todays world.

Women would rather have men be quiet and take abuse and unfair treatment then lose their top spot on the social food chain.

You get women single out of choice that make ‘I’m so single’ meme posts like they can relate to actually locally undesired humans.

aka ''dating sucks because i cant get Chad to commit''
They actually can. They always complain, no matter what.

I posted a thread a long time ago about a whore complaining that their Tinder dates either get "too attached" or "not attached", she stopped fucking Chads/Tyrones to fuck a plastic male sexdoll. Basically, women will always complain, its simply impossible to please them.

They actually can. They always complain, no matter what.

I posted a thread a long time ago about a whore complaining that their Tinder dates either get "too attached" or "not attached", she stopped fucking Chads/Tyrones to fuck a plastic male sexdoll. Basically, women will always complain, its simply impossible to please them.

Wow that's brootal

They complain about not getting fucked by enough chads.

It's so fucking annoying.