Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Camwhore bought herself a male sexdoll

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

View: https://youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4?t=704

This is how much women hate men.

Some go as far as not even wanting to fuck ANY man, not only sub8s or sub5s. This bitch is attractive enough to get Chads and Tyrones, but she still decided to just get fucked by a piece of plastic.

Think about it. Men who buy sexdolls are the ultimate truecels, who lost all hope and just want to feel like fucking or holding SOMETHING, anything.

I am in a long distance relationship and as much as I try to have fuckbuddies it can get really complicated when it comes to arranging things with fuckbuddies. They are either too detached or they get attached. The male doll... being that its non-responsive thing its a fine line of comfort... I need them to be a dick... TEE HEE HEE.... and not be a dick

This bitch can get any Chadrone she wants, both the slayers and the loving boyfriends, and she prefers to just have sex with plastic, because to her, men are just too much trouble.

Do you know when MGTOWs cope saying they prefer to fuck dolls than the real thing, but in the end they are just lying to themselves? This bitch is the real deal. She hates men so much she would rather sit on a plastic dick.

Inb4 some coper says she "can't get Chad to commit" or some bullshit like that. Even her said some men get "too attached" and I 100% believe her, I've seen Chads falling in love with women much uglier than her.

We're going beyond the dogpill, the elephantpill, or any other things. We as ugly males are literally below objects

Women would rather fuck a cactus than an ugly male

No matter how much resentment you have for women: women still hate you more than you could ever possibly hate them

normies when foids get sex dolls: "omg you go gurl!!! fuck men they nasty anyways lol"
normies when men get sex dolls: "ew you misogynistic creep! Women are not sex objects for your pleasure, this is disgusting you inkwell"

EWOn7F XYAc04W0

This someone's daughter and sister...

Women are fucking disgusting, they're nothing but fuck toys jfl who was the retard who gave these idiots any rights??

This someone's daughter and sister...

Women are fucking disgusting, they're nothing but fuck toys jfl who was the retard who gave these idiots any rights??

Their noses remind me something.

We're going beyond the dogpill, the elephantpill, or any other things. We as ugly males are literally below objects

Women would rather fuck a cactus than an ugly male

No matter how much resentment you have for women: women still hate you more than you could ever possibly hate them

Sex dolls are weird. Id rather fuck my blanket or pillow tbh.

normies when foids get sex dolls: "omg you go gurl!!! fuck men they nasty anyways lol"
normies when men get sex dolls: "ew you misogynistic creep! Women are not sex objects for your pleasure, this is disgusting you inkwell"

This is pure ER fuel to say the least this level of hypocrisy.