Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women complain about “expectations” created by men

Do they actually care about the incel crisis ?

• No they just complaining and pretending to care

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Yes they do and the Reddit post made great points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They’ll care when it impacts them irl

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • They’re not apart of the problem and the dating market is fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/u4zkog/dae_get_angry_at_the_ridiculous_expectations/

Most of those things aren’t expectations because they don’t have to do it . Most average men go through a lot of self improvement just to be considered for anything social or relationship related and most women can get dates/complements/emotional support by existing.

Just say you find “Most men not attractive and they don’t deserve the time of day from you” and go about your day.”Plus if a woman acted submissive towards a man she was with and into he would try to please her always and her life would me more set than it already is…

Nice find, gonna read that thread for some soy entertainment.

No one will care until it becomes out of control (it will).

Women are incapable of caring it goes against their biology. They are vapid husks who exist to be impregnated at their core

foids dont give a shit about throwing men under the bus. they are all egoists. most don't even know what an "incel" is. but they still hate them because they are ugly and low status

foids dont give a shit about throwing men under the bus. they are all egoists. most don't even know what an "incel" is. but they still hate them because they are ugly and low status
Except the crazy roasties from reddit foids don't have a clue what an incel means. Literary never heard the word incel in real life from anyone.

This is just a strawman. These expectations don't exist, next to noone advocates for any of this, fuck off why does this have 3000 likes I hate normies.

Some problems have no solution.

No they never care since day one how many videos and rants they complain about us incels they can burn in hell all I care

They're just trying to paint us as "agents of the patriarchy" and list a number of Feminist invented stereotypes and claim that we want that. :feelswhat:

No they never care since day one how many videos and rants they complain about us incels they can burn in hell all I care

Same here, if toilets cared about non-Chad's Incels wouldn't exist, but they all (ALL billions of them) condemn us to Incelhood.

No foid has ever cared about a non-Chad's problems, ever. In regards to expectations, my expectations of foids is absolutely zero. They are terrible, why the fuck would they ever do anything for me?

Basically if you arent chad in this world, you are expected to accept your place in society as a sexless enauch. Otherwise you are being a misogynist for even suggesting that women are superficial sociopathic chad only primal sluts.

Basically its only OK if women and chad submits to their carnal impulses but not low SMV males.

I like that Truth is being exposed and that these most neurotic types are getting afraid. They should.

(1) what fucking expectations are they talking about, even if they don't follow it (whether they should or not is besides the point) they won't get shitted on and such. Just by existing we are seen as less than humans, they literally have no idea what they are talking about

(2) JFL at those who voted "They'll care when it impacts them irl", no [UWSL]they won't care about us in the sense that they'll still hate us for who we are anyways[/UWSL]
[UWSL]They would rather get beaten up than talk to us anyways.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
holes created incels. only holes can fix them.

Over the past few years, the incel movement/redpill ideology has grown considerably across all age groups.
Incels are not movement
We’re seeing more and more violent actions taken by members of these groups, which come through in mass shootings, bombings, and rape
Incels are not movement

Gee, for the sex that claims it is empathetic, not a very empathetic post
Incels aren't a movement anyway, Incels are not 1 person nor do Incels have any ideology centered around it, why do lonely men get people so afraid?

Was the leader of the infamous I.N.C.E.L group the one who made of all those demands? :feelshaha:

As a woman, she is one of the most privileged people in this planet right now. As incels, we have exactly zero power at our disposal. Still, she is scared of us forcing her to treat us like humans. It just shows that, from the point of view of a foid, us being alive is something actually worrying and kind of disturbing.

i didnt know femdom is not allowed, wtf man. kink shamers

i was banned for liking pegging
the feelings of a woman lifting your legs up and doing things to your butt does something to you so I won’t shame you for that since I changed

the feelings of a woman lifting your legs up and doing things to your butt does something to you so I won’t shame you for that since I changed
its not gay

1) There is zero expectation of anything from both foids and government bodies to do anything but condemn incels.

2) they will care if their life is impacted directly but I don't think is an issue for the time being until the number of incels grow with time and with that there may be political and social consequences. To a foid, an incel is simply a living ghost that is either completely useless and a waste of time/space or can provide marginal utility if he can provide a desirable service or product.

Basically if you arent chad in this world, you are expected to accept your place in society as a sexless enauch. Otherwise you are being a misogynist for even suggesting that women are superficial sociopathic chad only primal sluts.

Basically its only OK if women and chad submits to their carnal impulses but not low SMV males.
couldn't have said it better tbh
and what's worse is they don't just expect you to be single forever, but to also accept being mocked, isolated and made fun of just because of your appearance

I fucking despise being a ghost, hell I think I may even prefer having a stable social normie life over getting laid once or twice

couldn't have said it better tbh
and what's worse is they don't just expect you to be single forever, but to also accept being mocked, isolated and made fun of just because of your appearance

I fucking despise being a ghost, hell I think I may even prefer having a stable social normie life over getting laid once or twice
:yes: as if being denied sexual intimacy your entire life compared to chads 100 female harem wasnt Ragefuel enough

You are also constantly shamed and spit on for not being to get any pussy for yourself. Normies, society and females and even the fucking government aggressively misrepresent Incels and try to Demonize Incels as much as they can trying to turn everyone and everything against Us.

They use Shame as a tactic to scare bluepilled cucks (most of us were bluepilled at one point) away from the Blackpill. And they wonder why more and more Incels have nothing but hate and rage towards those who not only choose to not acknowledge or assist our life suffering in anyway, but choose instead to shame, mock and spit on Incels,

using our Condition as a derogatory slur to shame any male who dare criticize the dating market, female nature, and their ruthless sexual selection processes.

I think normies females and society in general are terrified of Incels and Blackpill ideology spreading to the masses for many many reasons.

Well you heard them boyos, they prefer rape, murder, and beatings better than giving the non chads a chance

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/u4zkog/dae_get_angry_at_the_ridiculous_expectations/

Most of those things aren’t expectations because they don’t have to do it . Most average men go through a lot of self improvement just to be considered for anything social or relationship related and most women can get dates/complements/emotional support by existing.

Just say you find “Most men not attractive and they don’t deserve the time of day from you” and go about your day.”Plus if a woman acted submissive towards a man she was with and into he would try to please her always and her life would me more set than it already is…

They are complaining saying nice words????? Meanwhile we have to break our fucking legs and risk blood clot and death just for them to notice any of us.:lul: do .do they not think??? Wait of course they don't. They are all being raised worse with internet. Combine that with their natural nature equals bad ending for earth