Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women cheat because they love their husbands

Women can do no wrong

You're getting there, "John".

And guess what men aren't allowed to cheat :feelsseriously:
As if that matters for me :feelsrope:

Upon opening this thread and observing the thread's title and the headline of the provided link, I have made a conscious and informed decision to not regard nor absorb the contents of the aforementioned linked article.

TLDR: Not a single word

imagine if the title was

The real reason men cheat on their wives

Having their sexual needs met makes them “better husbands and better fathers”

Hahaha as if I’m going to ready that dogsh^t article.

Welcome to “journalism” in 2019.

imagine if the title was

The real reason men cheat on their wives

Having their sexual needs met makes them “better husbands and better fathers”

guess cheating to ease the urge and staying with the man anyways is better than just straight leaving him in women’s eyes. maybe they see it as better because it’s hard for a man to find another woman unless he’s a chad

guess cheating to ease the urge and staying with the man anyways is better than just straight leaving him in women’s eyes. maybe they see it as better because it’s hard for a man to find another woman unless he’s a chad
They will leave if they find a Chad or just a better beta to commit , But they will keep fucking Chad on the side. The cuck of course keeps her around cause he will rather have her than nothing , I can't blame him for not preferring being alone , But he losses his self respect

"sex isn't a need!" "just go masturbate!" "why dont incels just go to hookers?" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

D6ewjbhWwAEVBRN

"because they are not having their physical needs met by their husbands"

Incel: I need sex.
Feminists : You are not entitled to sex, you dirty pig.

Married woman : My husband doesn't satisfy my physical need to orgasm so I'm gonna cheat on him.
Feminists : you go girl !

Despite what foid worshiping propaganda will tell you, women genuinely want a partner who at least pretends to care about them. They still want to fuck chad, but chad doesn't care about them. They need somebody to be their emotional punching bag or they go crazy. They don't cope as well as we do with loneliness.

Despite what foid worshiping propaganda will tell you, women genuinely want a partner who at least pretends to care about them. They still want to fuck chad, but chad doesn't care about them. They need somebody to be their emotional punching bag or they go crazy. They don't cope as well as we do with loneliness.
i get that. a woman in an evolutionary reality 9 times out of 10 would never survive without their family or group

Nigga what? Foids need to be on 24/7 control

So when a guy who actually loves his gf but has a booty call with a random foid it makes him evil but its ok if women do it even though they have lower sex drives