Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women chase emotionally neglectful Chad and then complains that Chad is emotionally neglectful (IT definitely won't touch this one)

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
You often here women tell men to go to therapy on social media not because they're trying to convince the average man to be more vulnerable cause the average man will tell them every problem they have. They're trying to get Chad to be more vulnerable after the chase cause they're addicted to manipulating Chad to be however they want. Women don't care about men's emotions they care about manipulating men's emotions.

Quote from a foid on reddit.
Idk I feel like younger women are completely not into nice guys. They crave the thrill of men who can tease, degrade, and add that bit of risk and toxicity to their love life to an extent that makes them more comfortable to be with a mean guy than a nice guy.

Quote from a foid on reddit.
I just don't even understand this mentality. Unless women were literally programmed to enjoy rape so they like it when people abuse them

It's okay if a hot guy does it. Imagine trying to neg a woman as a sub 5 male JFL :feelskek::feelskek:

You often here women tell men to go to therapy on social media not because they're trying to convince the average man to be more vulnerable cause the average man will tell them every problem they have.
In psychology this institctual foidish behavior is called "castration". Foids do it in order to decrease the power men have over foids, and increase the power foids have over men. Common scenario, a teenage normie male "friend" asks his foid "friend" for romantic advice, only to get some very counterproductive instruction, like "just be spontaneous" -- while an actually helpful advice would be to check his diet, exercise regimen, hair and skincare routine, and try to be more manipulative with foids (darktriadmaxxed), get HGH, maybe deal drugs as well etc.

They're trying to get Chad to be more vulnerable after the chase cause they're addicted to manipulating Chad to be however they want.
Women shit-test Chads in order to ascertain they're really Chads. Typically a Chad doesn't fall for any shit-test, which confirms to the foid the man she intends breed with is really a high-status male.

A man that falls for shit-tests is typically in a state of emotional deprivation and/or sexual frustration, and will debase himself for "muh qween" by accommodating all her meaningless caprices.

Meanwhile a Chad won't, since he has a queue of other foids to fuck, and any hesitation on the foid's part could result in her losing her turn to be inseminated. Since a foid is mostly fertile in the day prior to her ovulation, postponing a dick appointment with a Chad can very well mean the difference between being bred by this Chad versus being bred by her betacuck husband/boyfriend. This is why Chads don't usually get many shit-tests, and the ones they get they respond adequately, reflecting his own abundance of breeding opportunities.

Women don't care about men's emotions they care about manipulating men's emotions.
This.

"Men rule the world. Women rule men."

Manipulation of men is the foid's main weapon of survival.

Last edited:
You often here women tell men to go to therapy on social media not because they're trying to convince the average man to be more vulnerable cause the average man will tell them every problem they have. They're trying to get Chad to be more vulnerable after the chase cause they're addicted to manipulating Chad to be however they want. Women don't care about men's emotions they care about manipulating men's emotions.
they say it as a cop out and cuz they see so many other women saying it so they go along with it

In psychology this institctual foidish behavior is called "castration". Foids do it in order to decrease the power men have over foids, and increase the power foids have over men. Common scenario, a teenage normie male "friend" asks his foid "friend" for romantic advice, only to get some very counterproductive instruction, like "just be spontaneous" -- while an actually helpful advice would be to check his diet, exercise regimen, hair and skincare routine, and try to be more manipulative with foids (darktriadmaxxed), get HGH, maybe deal drugs as well etc.

Women shit-test Chads in order to ascertain they're really Chads. Typically a Chad doesn't fall for any shit-test, which confirms to the foid the man she intends breed with is really a high-status male. A man that falls for shit-tests is typically in a state of emotional deprivation and/or sexual frustration, and will debase himself for "muh qween" by accommodating all her meaningless caprices. Meanwhile a Chad won't, since he has a queue of other foids to fuck, and any hesitation on her part will likely result in her losing her turn to be inseminated.

This.

"Men rule the world. Women rule men."

Manipulation of men is the foid's main weapon of survival.
its not even manipulation. for it to be manipulation shed have to be tricking u but they dont they expose themselves on the fucking time. its that normie men are a bunch of lil bitches who worship pussy

Is this all toilets or is this just a type of personality? This sounds like a combination between High Neuroticism and High Disagreeableness.

I'd say that these are a specific type of toxic low-value toilet that you should just avoid.

I've read too much psychological literature to agree with such generalisations. Not all toilets are like this.

This is a good thing tbh, I can't imagine being in an ltr and having to be nice all the time :feelsthink:

its not even manipulation. for it to be manipulation shed have to be tricking u but they dont they expose themselves on the fucking time. its that normie men are a bunch of lil bitches who worship pussy

I don't know what you're writing about. Foids are extremely manipulative.

Of course, beta orbiters, manginas, and soyboys will throw themselves at any foid's feet. But these types are not very desirable. Foids are very effective at manipulating males, even males that don't consume soy and are otherwise reasonable and stable.

I don't know what you're writing about. Foids are extremely manipulative.

Of course, beta orbiters, manginas, and soyboys will throw themselves at any foid's feet. But these types are not very desirable. Foids are very effective at manipulating males, even males that don't consume soy and are otherwise reasonable.
bc we ignore all the toher times she exposed herself:feelsUgh:. imagine if i you jump off a cliff down below thres a trampoline then i say to the guy next to me loudly oh theres nothing down there but you chose to ignore what i said to the guy next to me and decide to jump. thats not manipulation thats u not listening. now dont get me wrong women do manipulate a lot but they can only do that cuz normies ignore when they expose themselves

bc we ignore all the toher times she exposed herself:feelsUgh:. imagine if i you jump off a cliff down below thres a trampoline then i say to the guy next to me loudly oh theres nothing down there but you chose to ignore what i said to the guy next to me and decide to jump. thats not manipulation thats u not listening. now dont get me wrong women do manipulate a lot but they can only do that cuz normies ignore when they expose themselves

There have always been tons of conflicting messages about each and every possible subject you can think of ( :bluepill: vs :redpill:, capitalism vs. communism, Keynesian economics vs Austrian School, Statism vs. Libertarianism, etc.). Except for cases of information rationing (e.g. totalitarian countries, certain cults, societies with high illiteracy, and ones in which books and internet are not available etc.) most people are exposed to all messages all the time.

The art of manipulation consists precisely in subtly inducing someone to listen to one messenger over the other.

Most of the facts about sex, politics, economics, etc. is public knowledge. People still do stupid thinks in these areas because they are manipulated.

In our personal lives, if we open our eyes we will see many examples of what you have said. Whether in the work, school or university environment

There have always been tons of conflicting messages about each and every possible subject you can think of ( :bluepill: vs :redpill:, capitalism vs. communism, Keynesian economics vs Austrian School, Statism vs. Libertarianism, etc.). Except for cases of information rationing (e.g. totalitarian countries, certain cults, societies with high illiteracy, and ones in which books and internet are not available etc.) most people are exposed to all messages all the time.

The art of manipulation consists precisely in subtly inducing someone to listen to one messenger over the other.

Most of the facts about sex, politics, economics, etc. is public knowledge. People still do stupid thinks in these areas because they are manipulated.
ya ur right

Perfectly said.