Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women caused the downfall of the Estado Novo

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Seriously think about it for a minute. The female brain is programmed to allow civil liberties, equality for all, etc.
This is why for years these parasites did not have any rights because men knew this would be destructive to traditional values.
Look at the Carnation Revolution for example, the main object to represent was the flower. The flower is a tool for females and soys.
This is also evident in the American hippies who'd put flowers down the barrels of MPs.

These cunts literally ruined one of the best empires this world had to offer. After the fall of Portugal came the domino effect which caused the downfall of Rhodesia and then the inevitable downfall of Apartheid South Africa. Females caused these great nations to collapse with their corrupted ideas.

Long live Salazar and a big fuck you to all cunts who participated in the Carnation Revolution.

Pussy starved soldatos couldnt open fire on foids

Once more, I hate women.

Did they at least got to fuck her afterwards?
I doubt it. :lul:
These flowers were given to every soldier in the capital.

"Thank you for the flower, m'lady!"

At least they got flowers from foid, mogs me. yes flowers more important than nation ruined