Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can't love

• Thread starter PortraitOfTheAutist
  • Start date
PortraitOfTheAutist

PortraitOfTheAutist

Greycel
The biggest mistake young men make is to assume women desire men in the same way men desire women.

Why do you think it is that if you were to tell a girl you love her, her first response is "No you don't!" rather than "But I don't love you", because a woman who truly believes she is beloved is practically forced to love back.

The quest of the Knight is not to make a girl love him, but rather to "prove his love", your true, authentic, burning passion for her is her very desire itself and such is the reason her resistance is in denying your feelings not in proposing her own, which are totally irrelevant to the situation.

Women love being loved and being possessed rather than possessing. They don't reciprocate, they react. Furthermore, they will never be able to articulate that this is what their true desire is. Women don't know and can't communicate what it is that arouses them, so this is why if you were to tell them that they only thing they actually love is themselves they would deny it.

They don't love men as they actually are, they love men who make themselves feel more beloved. A more physically attractive, rich, and high status man will make her feel more beloved. The man is only a mirror that self-reflects back to her. Female love is completely narcissistic.

I would say females desire Chads the same way normal men desire females. In my Tinder experiments I saw females act like thirsty betas. Females only like Chad, they are Chadsexuals not heterosexual.

IlieknothingREAL said:
I would say females desire Chads the same way normal men desire females. In my Tinder experiments I saw females act like thirsty betas. Females only like Chad, they are Chadsexuals not heterosexual.

The natural state of women isn't even heterosexual, it's autosexual. As a child they only love themselves and as they grow older to learn to love the things that increase their own beauty, which is why they love Chads the most. Lesbians are just women who never went through the proper development.

Correction: Women can't love subhumans

Chad gets all the love a girl has to offer. She will fulfill all of his sexual fantasies, cook for him, wash his clothes, do his homework.

incelman said:

Chad gets all the love a girl has to offer. She will fulfill all of his sexual fantasies, cook for him, wash his clothes, do his homework.

This. "women cant love" is a huge cope.

Zyros said:
This. "women cant love" is a huge cope.

Of course it's cope. It's very comforting to believe that women can't love and that all men have just as bad as you.

The other men don't realize it so they are often in bliss. Until their woman suddenly changes.

incelman said:

This. 

Stop the cope already females are wonderful and very useful to have

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
This. 

Wonderful and useful to Chad. Apathetic robots to us.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
This. 

No.

Lookismisreal said:

Stop the cope. I repeat stop the fucking cope. 

I know cases where females gave Chad a place to stay for FREE and further slept with him and included him in their social circles etc. 

Females are only parasites to incels and low tier normies. That is why these debates of us vs them are somewhat pointless as we are experiencing different sides to females

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Stop the cope. I repeat stop the fucking cope. 

I know cases where females gave Chad a place to stay for FREE and further slept with him and included him in their social circles etc. 

Females are only parasites to incels and low tier normies. That is why these debates of us vs them are somewhat pointless as we are experiencing different sides to females

I'm not Chad so they'll treat me as subhuman. 

Therefore, they are not wonderful or useful to me in anyway.

Sperg said:
The other men don't realize it so they are often in bliss. Until their woman suddenly changes.

Your right and its only a matter of time when she changes. Because all women change when they get older for the worse.

Lookismisreal said:
I'm not Chad so they'll treat me as subhuman. 

Therefore, they are not wonderful or useful to me in anyway.

Same here bro. 

But I do see how others are treated tho. And I can see the difference between us.

Females can't love beyond looks; men can. Therefore females cannot love as 'deeply' as men. Female 'love' is a shallow love if you insist it exists.