Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can't love you unconditionally but men are the same

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Imagine you were dating your looksmatch and for whatever reason she got into a freak accident where she lost both her legs or her face became disfigured, would you still be with her? Most men don't leave their women when they get fat or ugly or disabled because they don't have options. We are all superficial to a certain extent. If we could get a better partner why would we stay with a lower-value one? It's brutal to think about but it makes sense.

i wouldn't even be able to get a disfigured foid :feelshaha: so why would i worry about getting an abled foid?

Fortunately my short bones and undeveloped jaw saved me from potentially having to leave my disabled partner, so thinking about stuff like that is just a waste of time :feelsautistic:

You're doing mental gymnastics to try to blame us . If men weren't loyal this world would be much better, cucks wouldn't exist
or disabled because they don't have options
Being alone is also an option

I have to agree

Imagine you were dating your looksmatch and for whatever reason she got into a freak accident where she lost both her legs or her face became disfigured, would you still be with her? Most men don't leave their women when they get fat or ugly or disabled because they don't have options. We are all superficial to a certain extent. If we could get a better partner why would we stay with a lower-value one? It's brutal to think about but it makes sense.
It depends if she cares about me as well. I wouldn't for example just leave her, if she got cancer and lost her hair during the treatment process. This is all :chad: talk, it doesn't matter in the end. Nobody cares about inkwells.

Op is banned for a reason.

What a retarded argument

Yeah nice to see some reflexion and not just aimless hate on this site.

If I could get a looksmatch gf I would be content, if for what ever reason I had options with a 10/10 and I already had my looksmatch gf for years I wouldn't have a reason to 'upgrade', this scenario is kind of ridiculous to even consider. But tbh I wouldn't have to worry about her losing her legs in a freak accident cause I would chain that bitch up in my basement and only let her out when it's play time :feelsohh:( in dead by daylight)

Last edited by a moderator: