Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Can't Be Forever Alone or Incel

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'll make this succinct.  Woman makes thread on Forever Alone, complaining of being Forever Alone:

dYl9Fm4.png

I call bullshit, and post a comment saying I'd go out with her:

cjxlA1q.png

Boom!  Deleted post, turned tail and ran:

o6EwEAM.png

What's funny is the first half of her post title is true, if you ignore the rest.  Could be a troll post, as well, I don't know.  I found a thread on FA where the OP asked if any of the women there found FA men attractive; if you read the comments, it's rage fuel, as fully expected.  It's just women making excuses and utilizing cop-outs to worm their way of that trap, and the white knights and cucks are all over enabling that shit.  If a woman is on Forever Alone, I don't think she can do better than the guys on that subreddit; what the hell are they being so picky for?  (We all know why; that was a rhetorical question.)

Related, on yet another thread over there, someone states the importance of looks, and this bitch says he doesn't know what he's talking about.  He calls her out, and I found it amusing:

7jT1Ttq.png

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS when you allow women into male spaces, particularly, those spaces meant for men to vent their frustrations at being completely rejected and ignored by women.

You BTFO that bitch. I am so god damn tired of their shit. The great thing about r/incels being deleted is that we can start blackpilling other subs.

Yeah. Men have very low thresholds when it comes to attractiveness for women. And a lot of women's features are very soft features where things like recessed chins etc are less detrimental on their appearance.

I guess there's some truth to the idea that when women say they can't get a boyfriend, they actually mean "I can't get a high-value boyfriend like most of my friends do".

Not that there's anything wrong with having standards... But yeah, they should be more upfront about it.

ahhahahah "how tall?"

They just want to be in male spaces and receive more sympathy/remorse, as well as seeking for some validation and attention. Its like seeing a pretty women claiming to have Autism, or Aspergers, or social anxiety to garner some sympathy/remorse. This also in a way reaps the innocence shell out of actual victims. I don't have Aspergers myself, but I wouldn't go the lengths to lie about it because I think its pretty fucking cruel, and evil-hearted to do that.

I am so glad women are outlawed on this forum.

NegroKing said:
The great thing about r/incels being deleted is that we can start blackpilling other subs.

It's always nice to peruse the other subs, and find a random black-pilled comment, only to then recognize the username as one of our own.  It's too bad many of them get downvoted into oblivion; so many of the cucks on reddit don't want to hear anything that goes against their feminism and just-world bullshit.

CopingGymcel said:
I am so glad women are outlawed on this forum.

It's a male space; there should only be men here.  And we can have much more rational discussions, too, without women around.

Yep, literally all it takes to get attention as a female is to exist.

I've seen women in their 50s get hit on by multiple men, yet these women somehow claim to be "repulsive"
Seriously, thirsty men are EVERYWHERE! They don't care though, they'd rather cling to their impossibly high standards.

Minjaze said:
Yep, literally all it takes to get attention as a female is to exist.

I've seen women in their 50s get hit on by multiple men, yet these women somehow claim to be "repulsive"
Seriously, thirsty men are EVERYWHERE! They don't care though, they'd rather cling to their impossibly high standards.

What they really mean is they're repulsive to Chad.

Months ago a women told me in an online chat that she is forever alone... a week ago she posted a screenshot of her chat groups and friends (over 20 friends, and those were just the friends that were ONLINE). She also complained about getting hit on at work by one of her co-workers.
I told her that she should be fucking happy that men show interest in her and that I'd love to have her "problems".

Friendly reminder: Women CAN'T be forever alone. Never. Ever. They will ALWAYS get love and validation based on their gender. I've also seen this in real life. I have a female co-worker who is overweight and not very attractive. The amount of attention she gets is absolutely insane (and she's married of course).

I'll repeat it again: even if a woman CLAIMS to be forever alone - she is not. She just wants your validation, that's all.

LonelyButterfly said:
Months ago a women told me in an online chat that she is forever alone... a week ago she posted a screenshot of her chat groups and friends (over 20 friends, and those were just the friends that were ONLINE). She also complained about getting hit on at work by one of her co-workers.
I told her that she should be fucking happy that men show interest in her and that I'd love to have her "problems".

her reply?

She just posted that she felt "awkward" to get hit on.
I posted this:
myreplyh4zbj.png

She didn't post anything related to that "incident" at her workplace afterwards.

To be honest it was a mistake to let her (or a woman in general) into my chat group. It was an all-male group before.
Now most of them behave like beta-orbiters. I was guilty of this too at some point but I'm starting to ignore her and
noticed how she also started to ignore me, which is good.

The words "alone", "loenly", "socially maladjusted", "autistic", "incel" should not be used in the same sentence with the words "woman" and it's synonyms.

Women are forever alone because Chad won't notice them.

I wish I knew the name of the thread where a girl on FA said she was average looking, played on a sports team, nothing wrong with her, good body, and no men wanted her. That's not fucking possible

what she means is, is that shes been fucked by chad too many times and is looking for a beta for a relationship