Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women cannot be Incels: the official Reddit page...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
I'd actually like to know who it is on here that thinks women can be incel because that means they're bluepilled and deserved to be permabanned

these kinds of subreddits are so sad to look at

Supreme

Meme

JFL at Reddit

Fire is hot.

392472c5404a02d597d5fd01417273ef.png

All the top posts from the past month are female JFL

Last edited:
Only men lose in the dating game, of course IT ignores pages like that.

Too add to damage furthermore, ForverAloneWomen was made private because they received too many messages from men.

The top post on ''TrueFemCels'' stipulates that they will ban on sight, any man that asks a girl out or that comes in the intent to get a date with them...

Inceldom is inherently a man problem...I know it's very obvious and fire is hot and ll that but....
The simple fact that people deny that, no matter how blue pill they are is almost some form of autism to me..

It's like when people don't understand why a man who has slept with a lot of women is seen as succesful but why a girl who slept around a lot is seen as a slut.

Women post on forever alone once they go 3 months without a bf. Us incels know the real brutality of this world.

Too add to damage furthermore, ForverAloneWomen was made private because they received too many messages from men.

The top post on ''TrueFemCels'' stipulates that they will ban on sight, any man that asks a girl out or that comes in the intent to get a date with them...

Inceldom is inherently a man problem...I know it's very obvious and fire is hot and ll that but....
The simple fact that people deny that, no matter how blue pill they are is almost some form of autism to me..

It's like when people don't understand why a man who has slept with a lot of women is seen as succesful but why a girl who slept around a lot is seen as a slut.
we need to have this officially in the archives as PROOF because it’s really as plain as day

Women post on forever alone once they go 3 months without a bf. Us incels know the real brutality of this world.

Women are posting on forever alone before they've even finished swallowing the sperm of their last Chad.

Women are posting on forever alone before they've even finished swallowing the sperm of their last Chad.

Lol. Too fucking right mate. Too fucking right.

sometimes i still find it hard to believe how much of the male population is single

if gender population ratios are about the same as govt. statistics claim then the massive abundance of single males does not reflect it.

"Males are competitive, sexually indiscriminate, and pushy, whereas females are passive, choosy, and coy. This familiar generalization about the sexual behavior of animals and humans is grossly overstated and potentially misleading, yet has its roots in empirical observation of at least some species. One of the triumphs of modern sociobiology (1, 2) is that evolutionary theory can explain why the sexes differ in their behavior along these lines in so many cases. To state the generalization more accurately, it is frequently, if not usually, the case that for every receptive female in the mating pool of a population, there is more than one male ready to inseminate her. This typical imbalance in the operational sex ratio (OSR; ref. 3) in turn stems from the basic facts of reproductive physiology: sperm are small and cheap, whereas the time and energy burdens of egg production, gestation, and parental care typically fall more heavily on females with the result that fewer females than males are available in the mating pool at any given time (4). Consequently, competing inter alia often benefits males most strongly, whereas being discriminating in mate choice often benefits females most strongly, leading to an evolutionary process of sexual selection expected to result in the evolution of secondary sexual traits in males: weapons that help them win in competition with one another and ornaments that help them win the attentions of females."

Sex roles, ornaments, and evolutionary explanation
- Anne E. Houde

A forever alone women site was private because of too many men asking for a date? A true fenced van men who show interest in them? How can IT be so retarded?
A forever alone women site was private because of too many men asking for a date? A true fenced van men who show interest in them? How can IT be so retarded?
Truefemcel ban*

I'd actually like to know who it is on here that thinks women can be incel because that means they're bluepilled and deserved to be permabanned
One would think a quick browse through any of the ForeverAloneDating or related subs and forums would quickly black pill anyone, even the most obstinate believers in the blue pill. Some people choose to be ignorant.