Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women can shut you down so easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I texted my oneitis "I missed you" cause i hadnt seen her in person for 3 weeks. She responded "As a friend I assume". See how in just a few words she left me with no room to make any romantic/sexual advancements towards her. She was so cold and precise, wish i never said this shit to her, we would still be on good terms today and i wouldnt feel alone.

I texted my oneitis "I missed you" cause i hadnt seen her in person for 3 weeks. She responded "As a friend I assume". See how in just a few words she left me with no room to make any romantic/sexual advancements towards her. She was so cold and precise, wish i never said this shit to her, we would still be on good terms today and i wouldnt feel alone.
Don't you like friendships? Or sexfriends?

Why do you care what women think?

Don't you like friendships? Or sexfriends?
i wasnt chill enough to deal with her back then. now that i went in the military and have the personality she doesnt want to talk to me

not women in general only one woman

Just confess your feelings to her, if she's creeped out then just accept it.

You should have replied "I miss you because I see you as more than just a friend" and see how she responds.

You should have replied "I miss you because I see you as more than just a friend" and see how she responds.
i did that. she didnt say a thing. she messaged me a week later about some witty observation i made in class.