Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can predict a man’s interest in short-term uncommitted relationships just by looking at his face. Claims study.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★

Yet another ability added to the impressive female personality detector. Now you know guys, it is not that you are ugly, the personality detector just detected you were not a reliable partner for a long term relationship. I will give props to the article for at least acknowledging that face is important to female attraction.

An alternate explanation for their observation is: some men are universally more attractive to women, and those men learn that they're attractive from experience, and as a result they refuse to settle down.

And each woman has experience with these men (they have experience on the cock carousel) and they know from experience that these men are only going to pump and dump them.

Therefore what this leads to (in this study) is that you show a woman a picture of a man and she things, "wow, he's hot, just like the last 12 guys who fucked me - no way is he going to settle down"

Yet another ability added to the impressive female personality detector. Now you know guys, it is not that you are ugly, the personality detector just detected you were not a reliable partner for a long term relationship. I will give props to the article for at least acknowledging that face is important to female attraction.
the study is low key blackpilled. "bigger eyes longer nose" are estrogenic features. Things women are not attracted to. So women know that the males are a better choice but deliberately don't choose them. Good find

An alternate explanation for their observation is: some men are universally more attractive to women, and those men learn that they're attractive from experience, and as a result they refuse to settle down.

And each woman has experience with these men (they have experience on the cock carousel) and they know from experience that these men are only going to pump and dump them.

Therefore what this leads to (in this study) is that you show a woman a picture of a man and she things, "wow, he's hot, just like the last 12 guys who fucked me - no way is he going to settle down"
This is the logical explanation.
Such a trash study. Why do people create this ridiculous fantasy of foid intuition?

jfl at (((studies)))

Why do people create this ridiculous fantasy of foid intuition?

Because we cant say they reject men for being ugly, so instead we say they have a personality detector.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back